Release Horizonz V
how can i change the viewtype of addons ?
(2014-12-28, 08:03)mstrolo Wrote: how can i change the viewtype of addons ?
as well as in films, series, music and images ... on the left side panel. will not do for you?
no inside addons the is no options

like super favorites and more...
(2014-12-29, 00:30)mstrolo Wrote: no inside addons the is no options

like super favorites and more...
go with me. open side panel, select view options and then decide for a view. do you have the kioskmode in the skinsettings enabled? prevents the opening of the side panels.
yea.... but in most of the addons the sied panel dosent show the view type...

super favo.... only lets me use list no other options
Happy New Year!!

now I understand .. if you open the addon is only the list view are available. I have not installed because Kodi not remember the last view within the addons. I watch it but to me again.
i dont have any options its gone on the addons only in movies that are on my media center i have options to change viewtype
but on any other areas i dont have Sad
(2015-01-04, 22:29)mstrolo Wrote: i dont have any options its gone on the addons only in movies that are on my media center i have options to change viewtype
but on any other areas i dont have Sad
pictures please ..
thanks again for your amazing skin please keep working on it and improve on what you have done i know you have not got much intrest and it has not been added to the main forum yet but it will eventually.

a couple of things to fix when u press the down arrow in the main menu favouites comes up but its in a different language other than english and as far as i know you cant change it also in the dashboard can u change icons once they are placed cause i cant find that option

a background with fanart from movies would be nice too
Absolutely fantastic skin! My wife loves it and she is very hard to please. :-)

Can't wait to see where it goes in the future.

The only thing I can think of to add to it would be an option for both Alphanumeric and the standard scrollbar. Maybe having it as the option below the Alphanumeric? We have a large collection and it is nice to browse a screen at a time when we don't know what we want to watch.
I would just like to say that this is the best skin I have seen or used in years.the layout,fonts gui and dashboard are just what i have been looking for.I honestly have no complaints-it is perfect!

Thanks to all the developers and contributors for a Job well done
From where can this be downloaded? It fails when trying from the kodinerds repo.
Hello, magy77 & All

first I would again like to say thank you for all your hard work on this skin.Your attention to detail and design is awesome to say the least,it
is greatly appreciated.
The only two issues i have with my setup are as follows #1. The font for event blog widgets under dashboard section.My question is how
do I change the default text size of for example trending shows or in cinema widgets or better yet could I just make the scrolling widget tiles
bigger.
#2. Can i remove the default addon section bar under dashboard for me it seems a bit redundant not to mention it could be used for a third
widget row.

Thank-You for your time - Hope to hear from you soon.
beautiful skin
one of the best I try

thanks magy77
Love this skin have modded it quite a bit to suit my needs i have it working 100% fine with animated posters and fan art i have to thank the creator for all their hard work cheers buddy Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Horizonz V4