XBMC Library Transfer?
I used "XBMC Backup" to backup my Gbox and then exported my XBMC library in the Video settings....
I have now set XBMC on my Macbook Pro, restored and imported my library. All the add-ons work fine and I can see all my movies but I can't watch any? Keeps telling me they don't exist? What do I do to avoid the long process of starting my library from scratch? My library was huge please help
I would guess that the path is different between your Gbox and Macbook - unless the path is exactly the same then you've got a database that points to the wrong places, hence the 'not found' messages.

Either alter the paths in the database (perhaps before import) or create an equivalently-named way to get to them, and all should be well.

Full disclosure: I don't have a Gbox or a Macbook, nor have I ever used this backup addon of which you speak... hey, at least I'm trying...!
Export library to one file (it will be XML), open it in a text editor and do a find and replace to update the path names, and then import that edited version into the library

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Library Transfer?0