On ios settings not working
Hi I have download this skin but the settings don't work and I want to revert back to the standard skin. I have tried deleting xbmc from cydia and reinstalling it, but when I install it again it keeps all my Addons and my skin :|

Any help would be much apriciated

Cheers

Jon
(2014-11-25, 20:29)And1_e30 Wrote: Hi I have download this skin but the settings don't work and I want to revert back to the standard skin. I have tried deleting xbmc from cydia and reinstalling it, but when I install it again it keeps all my Addons and my skin :|

Any help would be much apriciated

Cheers

Jon

Which one You downloaded? sio2x or sio2?

You need to delete your guisettings.xml

probably by ssh(-ing) into iOS from another machine.

what exactly do you mean by "the settings don't work"?
you can't click them? or You don't see them? or nothing happens when you click on them?

I don't have a jailbroken iOS device so I can't test..

try connecting to the device via ssh and clean guisettings.xml

check this:
http://kodi.wiki/view/Userdata

I believe the path for the file you need to erase is:
/private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata/

hope that helps.
Image Image
Did I Help? Add to my reputation
Ok cheers I will try that Smile yeh nothing happens when clicking on settings. Tbh I can't remember I think it's was sio2x. I like the skin but as I can't go on settings and it's not that responsive I would like to go back to standard for the moment. Can you find the skin in I file or Not? I'm on holiday atm so only have the iPad Sad

Cheers

Jon
(2014-11-25, 20:57)And1_e30 Wrote: it's not that responsive I would like to go back to standard for the moment. Can you find the skin in I file or Not?

i believe you can

look for the path i posted...

let me know.
Image Image
Yeh it worked mate cheers Smile it was sio2. Do you know if sio2x fully works on ios?

Cheers

Jon
(2014-11-25, 21:07)And1_e30 Wrote: Yeh it worked mate cheers Smile it was sio2. Do you know if sio2x fully works on ios?

Cheers

Jon

gotta admit I got NO IDEA Confused

if you wish to test it.. pleas do and let me know... I'm willing to try and make it work. but i do need some feedbacks.

glad you fixed.

enjoy kodi. best piece of software around. (beside photoshop of course.)
Image Image

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
On ios settings not working1