TV Show files not showing up...
Hello

I had no problem and then recently I noticed that some TV Shows are listed but no episodes are listed when I select the show. When I go to the VIDEO section I usually can go to the FILES or TV Shows section. I used to be able to go to FILES and then see the configuration to were XBMC points to to get my TV Shows (its a share on another PC). Now, there is nothing listed in the files section - just like when I first installed it and had to tell it were my content was. I go to my TV Shows section and all the shows are listed there except that for a few shows (the ones that are not on the TVDB site) no episodes are listed. I then recreated the FIles pointer to the network share and updated the scan and there is no difference. I can do to the files section now and see there are indeed some episodes listed there and I can play them from there but they are not in the TV SHows section. I created some .info files that worked fine up until recently.

Any thoughts as to why these episodes do not show up?

Thanks
Let's see your file structure and naming schemes for these shows that aren't showing up.
The file names are the same except for the .info extension: "10 Minute Trainer s01e02.mp4" and "10 Minute Trainer s01e02.info".

<episodedetails>
<title>Cardio w/ Warmup</title>
<season>1</season>
<episode>2</episode>
<aired></aired>
<plot>10 Minute Trainer Cardio with Warm Up.</plot>
</episodedetails>

All of this worked fine before and now all of a sudden it does not.

What is strange is that it works on one PC but not on the other. There is no difference in the set up of both.

Thanks
Just to be sure, are these files actually named .info? If that's the case, that should be .nfo (no i).
Does XBMC recognize .info files anymore? Did it ever? I'm really not sure, but again, as stated above, why run the risk. The proper extension is .nfo.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Show files not showing up...0