Movie Set/Disc Art question
I've run into a problem and I couldn't find the answer by searching probably because all the search terms were pretty non specific. In any case, here's the question. When I make the four Ice Age movies into a collection the disc art appears fine on the movie set page. If I add the shorts Gone Nutty and No Time for Nuts, the disc art disappears from the movie set page. I've been able to isolate it to what I think is the problem. Because Gone Nutty was also made in 2002, the same year as the first movie, and appears alphabetically before "Ice Age", Gone Nutty is the first movie listed in the set. It doesn't have any disc art. It appears that if the first movie in your set doesn't have disc art, it turns off the disc art for the entire set. It doesn't happen if the non disc art movies are mingled within the group, such as No Time for Nuts, which is listed as the 4th movie out of 6. If I delete Gone Nutty but leave No Time For Nuts, all four other disc arts display.

You can see No Time for Nuts listed 3rd (no disc art for this movie)

All disc art shows up fine here

Thanks in advance.
if you have artwork downloader it should be easy.
navigate to this section, and hit "get more"
next page you should see the option to download poster fanart or disc art. hit disc art and it will take you to the artwork page. you can either ask xbmc to get it from there, or u can manually download the cd art from cdcovers.cc, and hit get poster and choose disc art and browse from local destination.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Set/Disc Art question0