Problem with choosing Art
So I coded up a an "Extra Art Downloader" button for the info window. It will only give you selections on what if finds, so if it can't find a "logo" for a video file, it won't give you a selection for logo.

My personal Helix re-write version.

Anyone that wants to copy the code, it's right Here.

Using a NUC7PJYHN and a 2820FYKH0 Intel NUC running LibreELEC, and two FireTVs.:)
I'll add this in for 2.9.1 then. Thanks MacGyver.
No problem, I've had some free time recently and looking for things to do. Smile
Using a NUC7PJYHN and a 2820FYKH0 Intel NUC running LibreELEC, and two FireTVs.:)
Thanks for looking into this! I'll try it out tomorrow (just don't have the nerve right now Tongue) and give some feedback Smile
Works like a charm and looks pretty clean Smile

Thanks!

Only one thing that's weird, apparently Artwork Downloader is a dependency (even for official Metropolis), or at least I can't deactivate it because "Artwork downloader is used by the following installed Addons [...]". You wouldn't need this check then, right?

Though I think it should be an optional dependency either way, since there are surely people not using Artwork Downloader anyway and they wouldn't need to bloat things Smile

And and I don't see a scroll bar, is that intended?
I suppose not, but if it deactivates itself (due to a version issue), this will keep people from banging their heads against the wall as to why the button isn't working. Scroll bar? Do you mean the skin setting? If so that only works for List view (as it was a request from a friend and he only uses List view so it was only added there.) Smile

Glad you like it, if you notice anything broken just msg me, that way it doesn't confuse people using the official version. (also I may not fix all things, it is a personal version, but I'll see what I can do.)
I meant in the art selection there was no scrollbar, but I just realised there was none in the official one as well. It's not really critical, it's just weird you don't see there are more artworks to select (since there are only 4 shown at a time), here's what I mean:

There are like 10 Artworks or so to select from but you can't see at first glance that there are more.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem with choosing Art0