NO HELP IN THIS FORUM?? NEED HELP TO COPY MOVIE INTO SDCARD
I rencently purchase eweat ew802 and its working fine, but the problem I cannot download a movie into external sdcard, it give me error "make sure the folder is write protect" but the same sdcard I use in my samsung tab using xbmc I manage to download a movie. Kindly I need a help plzzz as I said my tvbox is ew802 using gothim 13Huh
You should stop making duplicate threads. You want help with streaming sources you should go elsewhere.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Ok can you direct me where can I get help in which category I can post my problems regarding XBMC??

SolomHuh
could you perhaps explain what you mean with download ?
or do you mean you got a issue with a add-on that should provide you with something.
if it's a add-on then contact your reseller for support
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
By download I mean I wanted to download a movie into external sd card this is what I mean .
I think this is a hardware issue and has nothing to-do with xbmc.
If there's nothing in the manual you should contact your reseller or the shop where you bought it.
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
I tried to download a movie into usb and I mange successfully , I think you can download a movie only into usb it seems that sdcard is used only for upgrading the software. THIS ONLY MY THINKING
Solom, I think you should really try to give more information in your posts. You title this discussion "no help in this forum"... but, personally, understanding what you are saying and asking is pretty much impossible. People need information to offer help.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NO HELP IN THIS FORUM?? NEED HELP TO COPY MOVIE INTO SDCARD0