Please i need help with Upnp, Win 8.1 can't see XBMC library of my android box
Hello all, few days ago my desktop-PC suddenly stopped seeing the smb shares and xbmc Upnp of my android box. I use an app called Servers Ultimate for smb native server on android and it works, and i know i have to have xbmc open so it shares my library via Upnp to other devices. This is the first time that things stop working for me.

First let me explain my setup, my Windows Desktop-PC,modem and router are in my room AND my android box with XBMC 13.2 & a 3tb HDD pluged in, wired Access Point, Chromebox with windows 8.1 32bit installed and TV are in the livingroom. EVERYTHING IS WIRED so i don't use Wifi at all. So basically my android box is the "server" and my Desktop-PC the "client"

My Asus Chromebox can see everything like my Desktop-PC, my android box SMB shares and Upnp NO PROBLEM THERE

The problem is on my Desktop pc. After 2 days of troubleshooting (including uninstalling recent windows updates) i decided to format my Computer and start fresh, so i installed Windows 8.1 core x64 bits again and disabled windows updates, it could NOW see the SMB shares from my android box and Chromebox with Win installed, BUT NOT Upnp .
I've been almost all day trying to find a fix but nada. I have rebooted my router, Access Point, both my Desktop PC and Android Box and nothing. It's frustating.

Any ideas?
My XBMC/Kodi folder: addons, skins, addon/menu backgrounds & more

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Please i need help with Upnp, Win 8.1 can't see XBMC library of my android box0