Home Setup
Hi All,

Just sharing my setup. Refreshed from XBOX1 to Intel NUC.

Living Room
TV: Sony KDL-55HX820
Speakers: Sonos PLAYBAR+SUB
Remote: Logitech Harmony 650, Rii mini i28
PayTV/PVR: Foxtel iQHD
Consoles: PS3, XBOX360
HTPC: Intel® NUC D34010WYKH, Kingston 8GB RAM, Samsung EVO 840 mSATA SSD, Intel WiFi+BT, Windows 7, XBMC 13.2

Bedroom
TV: Samsung UA32EH5006M
Media Player: Raspberry Pi Model B, Flirc, 16GB MicroSD, OpenELEC

Other
NAS: Qnap TS-439 Pro II+, 4 x 3TB WD RED
Networking: HP 1810-24G

Hnnnng! Nice and clean. I have Not older qnap 639 that handles my stuff. Hopefully mounting my TV soon. Sonos sound great but from what I've read they are better for music than movies/tv. I have dual lightpack running as well.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Nice and clean! Looks similar to my setup :-)

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=193427
(2014-11-27, 16:09)bry- Wrote: Hnnnng! Nice and clean. I have Not older qnap 639 that handles my stuff. Hopefully mounting my TV soon. Sonos sound great but from what I've read they are better for music than movies/tv. I have dual lightpack running as well.
I'm pretty happy with my Playbar+SUB combo. Good upgrade from the TV speakers, I just wish it wasn't an optical connection and HDMI/ARC instead.

(2014-11-29, 15:56)futuro Wrote: Nice and clean! Looks similar to my setup :-)
Yeah, I've seen your setup and I like it a lot. It's clean all round, love the floating/wall mounted entertainment unit.
@futuro - true. I just finally mounted the TV on the wall again and will be looking to get a floating tv stand as well. under the tv stand will be a fake fireplace of some sort.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
@cav. That is a very nice setup you got there. What is that TV Stand and how long is it? I am setting up my new home and looking for some longer TV stands similar to the one you got.
Intel® Quad Core i5 Sandybridge @3.40GHz | ASRock Z775 Mobo 8GB DDR3 Ram | Logitech K400 Keyboard |
| Logitec Harmony 550 Remote| 46' Samsung LCD TV | Onkyo TX-S605 w/ Bose 5.1 Surround
Here's my unit. Dimensions: W 200cm x D 45cm x H 42cm
You guys find some of the most amazing pieces to use in your homes...

That's gorgeous man, wish I could get that in the US... for cheap lol.
I added a Rii mini i28 to the setup. More of an emergency keyboard/mouse really. Primarily use the Logitech Harmony 650.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Home Setup0