Win How do you "watch" a live recording?
Question 
I must be missing something

System: WMC7 server
Kodi (running on Same macine) as CETON INFINIT4

How do you "watch" the recoding? FOr example, if I record the NFL game how do I watch that stream as it records and NOT use ANOTHER tuner? Under media center proper this is transparent....

Also how do you STOP a recording in progress?? When I delete the recording the tuner is still in use. I need to "stop" the recording in media center.
To watch the recording in progress you go to the recordings view and into the "* Recording Now" folder then select the in progress recording

To stop a recording you delete it from the Timers view, I think...
pvr.wmc TV addon and ServerWMC Backend Development Team
http://bit.ly/ServerWMC
(2014-11-28, 05:40)scarecrow420 Wrote: To watch the recording in progress you go to the recordings view and into the "* Recording Now" folder then select the in progress recording

To stop a recording you delete it from the Timers view, I think...

Thank you fro the reply and working on this great project.

Can people confirm deleting from TIMER view actually stops the background media center? It deletes it from XBMC/KODI, but the "RED record button" in the windows task bar is still running. Thus the tuner is held hostage...

Win 7 PRo
Gotham Latest Non-beta
0.229 of WMC.plugin client (latest)
Latest server (local - so using 127.0.0.1)
I just checked it and it worked for me (delete an active recording both stops the recording and deletes the file). It takes a while though for the rec service to register in the taskbar that the recording has stopped, so are you sure you waited long enough?. You can also check the tuner status in swmc and see whether the tuner is still a hostage. If you find it is failing for you, then post the serverwmc log after a fail, and if possible the steps you took to test it.
Windows Media Center PVR addon (pvr.wmc) and server backend (ServerWMC)
http://bit.ly/serverwmc

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How do you "watch" a live recording?0