Req Shake mouse to activate mouse options during playback
Could shaking the mouse (moving left > right > left) be a option before activating/displaying playback controls?

The Problem
I have a keyboard whit a trackball that sometimes very slowly moves the mouse pointer.

If that happens during playback the control options gets displayed, covering part of the movie, and all of the subs.

The Solution
Only activate the playback menu after making a shaking gesture, so accidental activation can be avoided, when watching a video.
I like it, sounds like a nice option. Not sure how well we support gestures like this but sounds like something which could possibly be used for other things also, e.g. shake to activate info and such.

Patches most welcomed. While javascript I've had good good experience with http://hammerjs.github.io/ which might be worth while to be inspired by with the code.
If you have problems please read this before posting

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

"Well Im gonna download the code and look at it a bit but I'm certainly not a really good C/C++ programer but I'd help as much as I can, I mostly write in C#."

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Shake mouse to activate mouse options during playback0