Video, file, list view help
i have installed a new secondary HDD in my PC to store my movies. originaly my movies where on my primary drive, under a file Video. when i go in to XBMC and select the option Video, files, i use the Big List View. this view shows me verry small dvd covers in a list view and on the right side of the screen says HD in bright green or SD, im sure you know what im talking about.
anyway i went to add video and added drive E: as a file sorce, selected Movies that would be in it, selected movies are in folders with names blah blah.. but now looking at Big list view, it still shows little blue folders and no HD at the right side, even after entering the folder, right clicking and selecting movie info to download the stuff it wont change to the DVD cover and show the HD SD quality.
It still shows up under Movies from the home screen with the backgrounds and info and covers, its all the same in there. but under videos and files its diffrent then what my main list is..
Anything i need to do to get this to be the same way??
is it that no one knows what I'm saying or no one knows whats happening... hoping for some answers to this prob..
Have you changed scrapers? Were your file sources scraped from different programs? Delete all sources. Try a file from the new drive. Next add one from the old. If the new drive is still not showing, check the media. Put that media on the old drive...Try again. Just ideas...
i have no idea what a scrapper is, but i figuerd out what happened. kinda... so a loaded a new movie in the new drive and did my average start xbmc and went to video/files/drive/ and opened the movie folder selected the movie and hoped maybe it would do it this time and it did!!!. BUT none of the other movies are doing that.. i took them all off that drive to a random folder, went back in to xbmc and deleted the content that was now unavailable, closed it out, loaded the movies back to that drive and tried again opening XBMC, videos/files/drive/ selected movies folder and right click to get movie info and it worked!!! the original time i did it, i only went to the drive location and selected search for updates for ALL rather then selecting one by one... i guess this somewhere along the code does not perform the same result in Videos but still gives the same result under Movies... none the less im solved
glad you got your issue squared away buddy but for some reading if you are up to it
http://kodi.wiki/view/Video_library
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation
thanks for the link, im loving this program and still learning how to work things out so i will deff look at this i appreciate it
Not a problem, the wiki is always a good place to start if you are looking to get your hands dirty if you need anything else just drop me a line. Best of luck to you
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video, file, list view help0