XBMC mouse impossibly fast on RASPBMC
I am using RASPBMC with XBMC on a Sony 40" full-HD TV.
I have updated RASPBMC (and therefore also XBMC) just a few days ago. No help for the problem I am asking about.

I normally use the Android YATSE remote control, but sometimes I need to use a mouse, so I attach the wireless mouse radio plug to the Pi USB and try using the mouse.
But it is about 100 times too fast, one needs just breathe on it and it moves across the screen....
The pointer arrow can never be stopped on any of the menu texts at all.

Is there any way I can change the sensitivity of the mouse so that it gets usable?
Bo Berglund
Sweden
I guess I have exactly the opposite problem, many mouse moves required to cover the whole screen - I've been searching these forums but it does not appear there is a simple solution as XMBC/Kodu use it's own scaling and rendering for it's own mouse.
So maybe there are no user or even command line editables for Kodi - speculating it's something that you would have to change in the source code then build your own version.
A bit beyond me at the moment..
I have also the same probs with my mouse from LogiLink in RaspBMC (Kodi15), OSMC (not my world yet) and OpenElec.
A old Logitech Mouse works fine and the K400r Keybord is perfect.

The problem appears only on Kingsten SD Cards and at one from four Transcend SD cards.

Testet on 3 Pi B and one Pi B.

On the org. Rapberry SD Cards works all perfect. Huh

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC mouse impossibly fast on RASPBMC0