Concept Visionary
Hello all, I've spent the past few hours designing a Kodi based theme mockup i'd like to know your options?
This may be a reality if it's got support behind my design.

Looks like the AppStore [THUMBS UP SIGN] Nice bro
(2014-11-29, 02:53)ADHDMedia Wrote: Looks like the AppStore [THUMBS UP SIGN] Nice bro

Yeah, that's the intention I was aiming for a modern Apple TV design which takes design features from the iTunes store. BTW this is just an early mockup I'll start producing additional design modifications within the coming weeks.

Thanks for the feedback
Except the iTunes store doesn't look like that anymore. ;-)
(2014-11-30, 01:02)Japaja Wrote: Except the iTunes store doesn't look like that anymore. ;-)

Same difference lol
+1 That looks just for that 1 mock-up page like a really nice looking skin. Be interesting to see what other pages look like
I LOVE it! I can't believe I didn't find this skin until now, it looks amazing! Smile Are you still working on it?
Looks pretty nice man. Cant wait to see more Smile
still going this? looks fresh
Nice, intuitive, clean.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My HT
Damn this design goes back way over a year ago since it's development. Unfortunately this project never got any further than the concept design above. While i could probably develop a base version of this design as a skin, i don't have the skill and or time to produce a full kodi skin.

Anyhow this design is unlikely to be developed by myself, i may work on something better in the near future, anybody's free to build upon from this concept though.

Sorry to disappoint.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Visionary0