• 11(current)
Release Library Data Provider
This addon is causing Kodi to crash most of the times in Nexus. It happens as soon as you start Kodi. It's a big problem, since it's required (at least) for Aeon Nox Silvo and Aeon Tajo.

Please, if someone could have a look and update it to Nexus, it would be much appreciated!

Thanks!
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2023-01-17, 13:17)manfeed Wrote: This addon is causing Kodi to crash most of the times in Nexus. It happens as soon as you start Kodi.
I can confirm, also had problems: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/issues/23544

Is there anything new on this?
(2023-01-17, 13:17)manfeed Wrote: This addon is causing Kodi to crash most of the times in Nexus. It happens as soon as you start Kodi. It's a big problem, since it's required (at least) for Aeon Nox Silvo and Aeon Tajo.

Please, if someone could have a look and update it to Nexus, it would be much appreciated!

Thanks!
@manfeed, I think I've fixed this. It's working for my v20.2, will do a test on 21 after I do some other updates to my skin.
(2023-08-21, 12:44)Radar Wrote:
(2023-01-17, 13:17)manfeed Wrote: This addon is causing Kodi to crash most of the times in Nexus. It happens as soon as you start Kodi. It's a big problem, since it's required (at least) for Aeon Nox Silvo and Aeon Tajo.

Thanks!
@manfeed, I think I've fixed this. It's working for my v20.2, will do a test on 21 after I do some other updates to my skin.
Thanks! Good to now, however since it seemed that it was abandoned I removed it from my skin.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2023-08-21, 14:57)manfeed Wrote: Thanks! Good to now, however since it seemed that it was abandoned I removed it from my skin.
I'm no expert in the skinning / python code but it's not hard for me to understand "roughly" what parts are doing what, and to make the changes ie replacing old code etc to my skin for it to continue to work. As my skin still uses the Library Data Provider for Playlists (think Aeon Nox Lite) and I couldn't find changes already made to the AddOn, I just took a stab and it worked with no further errors in the log.

I was still on early v19 when everything was still working for me. Quite a few changes in the end for v20 and thankfully still work in v21 (although my skin still requires a few more changes) but a lot that were repetitive for each group (group being, music videos, music, movies and tv shows).

What are you using instead? As I like the count it does for each custom playlist group I have, I've been maintaining the Aeon Nox Lite skin for my own purposes. I've yet to see anything else that does the same thing or similar.
I've sent a request for change to @MikoSiLVO Git, these changes worked on my Kodi v20 & v21. May need cleaning up if not quite right but otherwise works as per my changes.

See below Commit for anyone else who wants to look over / test.

https://github.com/MikeSiLVO/service.lib...e9e6f466ec
(2023-08-22, 12:48)Radar Wrote:
(2023-08-21, 14:57)manfeed Wrote: Thanks! Good to now, however since it seemed that it was abandoned I removed it from my skin.

What are you using instead? As I like the count it does for each custom playlist group I have, I've been maintaining the Aeon Nox Lite skin for my own purposes. I've yet to see anything else that does the same thing or similar.
I'm using Window(Home).Property(key), using the corresponding value as explained here, under 'Window' section...

https://kodi.wiki/view/InfoLabels#Window

In some days I'll be releasing a new version of Aeon Tajo, in case you'd like to have a look at the method I used.
(2023-08-31, 23:28)manfeed Wrote: I'm using Window(Home).Property(key), using the corresponding value as explained here, under 'Window' section...

https://kodi.wiki/view/InfoLabels#Window

In some days I'll be releasing a new version of Aeon Tajo, in case you'd like to have a look at the method I used.

I finally got around to looking at your skin with the InfoLabels you used. Very nice skin and love how the Infoline Labels were used along the bottom for Watched etc.

I noticed it doesn't do Playlists Infolines though which I'm guessing is due to current limitations of Kodi rather than by skin design. At least that's how it appears on the Wiki.
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library Data Provider0