Hide a precise expression in sets titles
Hi!

So here, for easier management of my mediatheque on my hard drive, I use a suffix on the sets folder names ("-- Coll --"). I also used the suffix for sets names in nfos to use 'movie set artwork automator'.

The trouble is that XBMC now displays the sets names with the suffix and I wonder if it is possible to hide it in the interface.
eg "The Matrix -- Coll --" TO "The Matrix"

Is this possible without having to rename everything and reload the database?
nobody ?
If you add the "coll" in the "title" tag in the nfo file, you have to rename it and then update your library
I'm not sure if you understand my question (I am not English speaking so I can misunderstand what you say)

Currently I have all my nfos with sets in this form (I deliberately ignores the tags):
title: 'My Movie I'
sort: 'Set 1'
set: 'Set -- Coll --'

and my folders:
'./Set -- Coll --/My Movie I/...'
'./Set -- Coll --/My Movie II/...'

So I just have to put in the './Set -- Coll --/ a fanart.jpg and poster.jpg to illustrate the set in Kodi. If I remove the suffix of the set, I have to rename all my files and recharge my base.

I wonder if there is not an easier way to change only the interface or skin of Kodi so it does not display the '-- Coll --'. That it makes a caracteres substitution before display.
up
nobody to help me?
It sounds like you are using the Files view to see things in "sets" rather than in the library view? The folder name shouldn't have any bearing on the set name.
i have the same name than sets for folder because of 'movie set artwork automator'. i speak of the library view.
up
If you are viewing the set in the library then it will not use the name of the folder. The folder name has no impact on the label used in the library.
I use the SAME name for set folder AND for set name in nfo.

Why the same name?
- Because i use 'Movie Set Artwork Automator' and it need to have the same name for set folder and set name in nfo.

Why add -- Coll --?
- Because it was easier to manage my files.

I would like to know if it is possible in Kodi to hide this suffix in the Librairy mode.
Automatically, no. The only way to change it at this point would be to manually change each set individually: http://kodi.wiki/view/Movie_sets#Renaming_sets

I don't know if that impacts the Movie Set Artwork downloader or not.
Change the set name would mean rename all sets folders on my hard drive. And also recharge my base.

Would it be possible to create an addon to change the skin or directly modify the skin to remove the suffix (" -- Coll --")?
No, changing the set name inside of XBMC/Kodi does not rename folders.

Would it be possible to hack up a skin to do this? Maybe. I doubt it would be practical, though.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hide a precise expression in sets titles0