LiveTV not appearing on my kodi home page
Hi guys,

I have configured the PVR iptv simple client, but the problem is, it doesnt show up on the xbmc home page...

There is only Videos, Programs, settings, Picture...but no LiveTV.

Can anyone help??

cant get bbts live channels...
Anyone can help with thisHuh
Have you enabled Live TV in the settings menu? You can enable the plugin but still not have Live TV enabled. I've also found it sometimes disables the plugin the first time you restart Kodi after which it works fine
Yes, i have tried that, but still no sign of livetv... Funny thing is it doesntbhappen on my switch10..happen on my desktop and my android tab
Exclamation 
hi,

Today when i opened up by aspire 10 switch, the same thing happen.Live TV not there anymore.
It was there yesterday...Is this a bug?
i am having the same problem
Same here. Nothing, just black screen. Installing it show version 1.9.9 but in the system summary it shows version 1.9.3.
Same problem

In other skin are visible
I'm not sure if this help, but check it:

http://kodi.wiki/view/Comparison_of_skin_features
In other skin are visible,but the channel list is not displayed
Looks like its gonna be an unanswered thread
You should check the m3u file link you are using in a web browser to see if it still works. Probably the channel list is down. Download the m3u URL and open it in a text editor, and you should see data about the channels formatted like:

#EXTM3U
#EXTINF:-1 group-title="USA", usa channels

... etc.

If that looks as expected, you could use the option for "local file" and test with the file you downloaded, instead of web URL, on the first tab of the PVR IPTV simple client addon.
*sigh* there could be a million reasons why your addon doesn't start correctly, most likely something's wrong with your playlist. Post a debug log (wiki) and maybe someone will help you.
I preserved my old XBMC install and did a fresh install of Kodi. IPTV works in XBMC and not in Kodi. I've got Live TV enabled and the IPTV simple client enabled and configured identically to the working install on XBMC. It doesn't even load the channels, not with any number of restarts.
In my case, it will work if I save it as a local file and point to that, but it does not work if I link to the very same file online.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LiveTV not appearing on my kodi home page1