LiveTV not appearing on my kodi home page
I have the IPTV Simple Client installed but how do I know what the link should be? If I understand the link determines what channels show up.

Jörgen
(2016-12-08, 21:38)Krassegrand Wrote: I have the IPTV Simple Client installed but how do I know what the link should be? If I understand the link determines what channels show up.

Jörgen

IPTV Simple Client is intended for you to be able to view through Kodi, sources legally provided to you by your ISP or media content provider. If you do not have access to this then please do not ask for advice about or request links on this forum as it is against the http://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Forum_rules
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
(2016-12-08, 15:41)strike Wrote: Hi guys
i had put the bbts.thewiz.info/PVR/bbtspvr.m3u in the external utl on pvr but the tv section isnt visible is the wrong url i use

1. As you will no doubt have discovered bbts.thewiz.info is not a valid host name, try a dns lookup.

2. In any event that url sounds extremely dodgy and is unlikely to comply with our rules, which you have been referred to when you signed up here.

3. If, on the other hand, you have legitimate paid for access through an online m3u files then post a debug log (wiki).
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2016-12-07, 22:26)Krassegrand Wrote:
(2014-11-29, 14:15)carnby77 Wrote: Hi guys,

I have configured the PVR iptv simple client, but the problem is, it doesnt show up on the xbmc home page...

There is only Videos, Programs, settings, Picture...but no LiveTV.

Can anyone help??

cant get bbts live channels...

I solved this by having the TV option set in System/setting/skin

Now after a few days it actually works as intended with the TV-option in the menu.

Jörgen

Now I deactivated TV and the PVR-client and now I don't get a menu at all on start up.
I expect that the problem now is that it wants to start at TV but that is deactivated but I can't get to the menu and change the setting in "System/setting/skin"

What do I do now?

Jörgen
I found this setting in "settings.xml"

<setting id="Home_Custom_Back_TV_Folder" type="string"/>

Is that the one that make it start at TV?

Can I change it?
What should it be like to start at the main menu?

Jörgen
If you have a new problem, please open a new thread.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Same problem for me. Need solution to solve it. Thanks!
(2017-05-17, 12:21)fuyun1965 Wrote: Same problem for me. Need solution to solve it. Thanks!
What part of "provide a debug log (wiki)" is hard to follow?
I've sloved my problem. This should be the channel list file name not correct. The extension file name should be .m3u

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LiveTV not appearing on my kodi home page1