• 155(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
hi i am using windows 7 64bit when i install this skin using the repo , and it trys and update to 5.7.2-2.0.5 i keep getting this error i was just woundering why any advice would be good thanks
See the change log.
(2015-08-02, 23:28)moravec Wrote: See the change log.

Yep... Changelog has the answer ...BOLD AND IN ALL CAPS...

Smh Rolleyes

At least you noticed it though Tongue Nod
hi are you talking about this changelog Download 5.6.0-1.8.3 (Helix) Updated June 23rd changelog , as this is the only one i can see in post 1 thanks
(2015-08-03, 11:36)flowerpot Wrote: hi are you talking about this changelog Download 5.6.0-1.8.3 (Helix) Updated June 23rd changelog , as this is the only one i can see in post 1 thanks

You checked the first post changelog for a different version than the one you are talking about in the picture... Huh

The button in the lower left of your photo is the changelog for the repo version of the skin. It includes a big warning and explanation at the top of it. I would not expect anyone who wants to install the skin the easy way by using the repo to have to come to the website to check a changelog so click that button and it should hopefully answer all your questions Smile
many thanks for your advice i see what you mean now it was only for Isengard , ok we have taken helix off and installed Isengard , with the github i see there are lots of branch do we choose master or Isengard thanks
(2015-08-02, 18:44)Sol1 Wrote: I use Aeon Nox Silvo skin on my Win 7 64 Kodi Helix.
For my MOVIES and TV SHOWS libraries, I use Showcase view with Infopanel enabled.
While browsing it shows info and small fanart of the center video in the upper half of the screen.
However for my CONCERTS (Music Videos) library, I can't enable the Infopanel on the Showcase view.
So only posters in the lower half of the screen and the fanart in the background are shown.
Nothing in the upper half.
If anybody can help me please?
When i used CCM Helix i had no problem with info.All DVD/1080/mp4 files have been scraped with Media Companion.

Thanks

Hi Any help for me?
The infopanel in showcase view stays on off i can not change it.If i click on show information all the details and cover is there.This is ONLY for Concerts that it does not work.

Thanks I know u guys are very busy.
(2015-08-03, 12:10)flowerpot Wrote: many thanks for your advice i see what you mean now it was only for Isengard , ok we have taken helix off and installed Isengard , with the github i see there are lots of branch do we choose master or Isengard thanks

2062008 (post)

(2015-08-03, 14:15)Sol1 Wrote: Hi Any help for me?
The infopanel in showcase view stays on off i can not change it.If i click on show information all the details and cover is there.This is ONLY for Concerts that it does not work.

Thanks I know u guys are very busy.

There is no InfoPanel for Music Videos. I would have to code it. I am busy working on other things at the moment so if/when I add this is uncertain.
Hi

Thanks for the reply mikesilvo164.Like the work u are doing on this and wil wait until if/when u add it.

Thanks Again
hi many thanks for your reply ok i have installed Isengard and used the Isengard version from github , from what i have done the skin looks great but if i go into manage submenus i can see a option to add movie sets , i have clicked on group movies in sets but in submenu i cant seem to add set and add to submenu thanks
(2015-07-25, 12:33)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-07-25, 10:49)Mario S. Wrote: so much branches on github RoflHuh

Yeah... Rolleyes
helix
isengard
master (jarvis)
mrv_widgets
mr.v_widgets
flix_view
development

Was wondering Mike, if the first post could document these variants, and ideally explain the differences (maybe via pointing to a specific post), and explain how to install the variants.

Also, for your sanity, it is possible to consolidate them so (a) you have less to do and (b) we can (optionally?) select the components to implement?
FYI, I updated my GitHub tutorial to include instructions on how to use tortoisegit to remain synced with an online GitHub repository without forking it: 2028340 (post).

This can save a lot of time re-downloading a GitHub repo just to update a skin with recent changes.
Hi mike,

I was on the 5.7.2-2.0.5 version, and I went to the last

I have 2 questions.

1/ It seems that it slows down a little bit more than before (in interface)
2/ the background "default_bg.jpg" is not displayed

Thx !
Hi mikesilvo164.

Thankz for this great mod. I like the again available floating backgrounds etc.! Smile

Is it possible to update to the latest LiveTV Mod (V 1.1?) from Maniac?

I miss the Wall View.

Thankz,
Siutsch.
is there any way to change the icon size within video addons or add other views. This is the same for all video addons

Currently there is only list and icons and the icons are huge compared to confluence skin.

I have added images

http://i57.tinypic.com/295a22t.jpg nox skin
http://i59.tinypic.com/ejslxw.jpg conv skin

The confluence skin shows as thumbnails and are much small, there are also other views available.

is it there a way to alter this as the large icons look pretty awful, thanks
  • 155(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55