• 175(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
I have a question about pausing a movie:
Is it possible to pause a movie without the infobar at the bottom about how much time is left and so on?
My daughter really does not want to know that Wink
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o625...lqbk84.png

Hi guys how can i get the diskart to show the fake diskart for that movie collection as only seems to be showing the first disk of my movie set, i have fake disk art turned on the left hand side, and is there a way to lose the the set covers in the background so i can just have the fanart please

Thanks for any info or help you can offer me :-)
Personally, I prefer the clearlogo to the right Wink
(2015-08-28, 10:16)mikesilvo164 Wrote: I just pushed a new test branch based on the current isengard branch.

Need some feedback.

I am thinking of adding a second cast panel that launches extended info onclick instead of onback.

In the new test branch there is now two cast panels and the first is for extended Info and second is all the way on the bottom after the extended info panels and is for searching the items in your library.

Just throwing it out for testing and opinions to see if it is a good addition or a dumb idea. If you want to try it out with out having to download the full skin just download and replace this file and this one in the skins 1080i folder and restart Kodi.

Thanks. I´ve tested. I see in music the new view: Icons. I find good but I would find it better a view as in skin confluence music view: thumbnail. Find it better if the name can be seen directly under the album. As you find yourself much more quickly cope if you have very many albums.

Is there a search function in the appropriate section? The one stop faster can jump to the movie or album in which you start typing the name and is executed skipping there like in a search bar. Zb. If you press in the search box under Music, if it were possible to bring the letter M, so that you can jump to S equal and does not have to scroll through the entire list?
(2015-09-01, 00:50)mikesilvo164 Wrote: GitHub has been updated with some fixes, additions, and changes.
Most important change to be aware of is the removal of BannerInfo. It is now an option for the InfoWall view (idea and some code used from the skin Mimic thanx braz Smile)
Check the commit history for more info.

@mike - thanks for the update.

I modified four (4) files to get the look I wanted (see pic below). Hmmm, can't seem to attach files but here are the filenames :-

[Update - Add Link To File Download]

skin.aeon.nox.silvo_5.7.4-2.0.6_20150901_Plasmator.zip

Code:
DialogFullScreenInfo.xml
DialogSeekBar.xml
Font.xml
variables.xml

Changes
  • Poster - Hide
  • PlayerTimeRemainingVar - Shift Label Up to -725
  • PlayerTimeRemainingVar - Replace "[CR]" with " "
  • Fonts - Add SmallAssTimeFont - Size 45

Kodi Jarvis SiLVO - Info Screen (full size)

(2015-09-01, 17:07)Alyy Wrote: Personally, I prefer the clearlogo to the right Wink

Hi

What do you mean by the clearlogo to the right is that possible?
(2015-09-01, 17:53)Plasmator Wrote:
(2015-09-01, 00:50)mikesilvo164 Wrote: GitHub has been updated with some fixes, additions, and changes.
Most important change to be aware of is the removal of BannerInfo. It is now an option for the InfoWall view (idea and some code used from the skin Mimic thanx braz :))
Check the commit history for more info.

@mike - thanks for the update.

I modified four (4) files to get the look I wanted (see pic below). Hmmm, can't seem to attach files but here are the filenames :-

Code:
DialogFullScreenInfo.xml
DialogSeekBar.xml
Font.xml
variables.xml

Changes
  • Poster - Hide

Hey,

I think we still have limitations on making attachments and other things depending on the number of posts we have.

I like what you did to it. Is there a way you can send me the files and give a short guide? Maybe I can just overwrite the files when you send them? Hope you can share it.

Armen
He gene for reading subtitle and aesthetically I préfer to right.

Thanks for the info in the other thread.

Quote:1. Constantly changing fanart backgrounds, in my Frodo Aeon Nox, I could set it up so that the backgrounds in any of the libraries (music, tv shows, movies) would randomly scroll through all the "extrafanart" pictures (that are downloaded via Artwork Downloader/cdArt Manager). I can't find where to turn this on, the backgrounds are just one static image.

2. Info panel delay, I used to have a 3 second delay on the info panel dropping down within the Libraries using Showcase.

3. Fanart viewing, used to be able to tap down twice in any library and just view a full screen fanart (the background) which like in question 1 would randomly change.

So I tried this: "Extrafanart is now available when you have script.toolbox installed and after you have run the script to add extrafanart to your DB (enable in Skin Settings > SiLVO mod)." from the FAQ

1. It looks like the Extrafanart thing using script.toolbox has done the changing fanarts in Movies and TV Shows, any way to get it to do it with Music as well? Even if its a manual way or something?

2. Can I officially request this haha, or at least number 3.

3. I thought the extrafanart thing would do this, but still don't know how to view full screen fanart (used to be double tap down lol). If this isn't in, I'll request it haha, if number 2 is too hard, then this one sort of replaces it in my mind anyway so do this instead Smile

But most of all, thanks for all the work you put in, people like you really make Kodi awesome and it is greatly appreciated.
Just wondering. With the BannerPlex view would it be possible to change it to horizontal scrolling instead of up and down ?

Thanks.
(2015-09-01, 12:25)rarazxp Wrote: I have a question about pausing a movie:
Is it possible to pause a movie without the infobar at the bottom about how much time is left and so on?
My daughter really does not want to know that Wink

I am not sure how to implement this because I do not want to add a setting. Might have to mod it...

(2015-09-01, 13:58)kizzer31 Wrote: Hi guys how can i get the diskart to show the fake diskart for that movie collection as only seems to be showing the first disk of my movie set, i have fake disk art turned on the left hand side, and is there a way to lose the the set covers in the background so i can just have the fanart please

Thanks for any info or help you can offer me :-)

Fake discart is only partially added for the one view. It is not currently available for sets. I am still deciding on whether or not I want to add it because the poster that it uses can look a little off so I'm not sure it is worth it. Might look into manfeeds implementation but I have hit my limit for adding images in the skin so it will have to be a Jarvis addition...

(2015-09-01, 17:49)stevham Wrote: Thanks. I´ve tested. I see in music the new view: Icons. I find good but I would find it better a view as in skin confluence music view: thumbnail. Find it better if the name can be seen directly under the album. As you find yourself much more quickly cope if you have very many albums.

Is there a search function in the appropriate section? The one stop faster can jump to the movie or album in which you start typing the name and is executed skipping there like in a search bar. Zb. If you press in the search box under Music, if it were possible to bring the letter M, so that you can jump to S equal and does not have to scroll through the entire list?

That branch has been deleted and merged into the skin already. I can look into adding labels for albums but not certain how to add it since the floor labels would show redundant info...

I am not understanding your search question Huh

(2015-09-01, 17:53)Plasmator Wrote: @mike - thanks for the update.

[Update - Add Link To File Download]

skin.aeon.nox.silvo_5.7.4-2.0.6_20150901_Plasmator.zip

Code:
DialogFullScreenInfo.xml
DialogSeekBar.xml
Font.xml
variables.xml

Changes
  • Poster - Hide

I like the look of the time remaining changes...
I am trying to figure out the best way to add some options without adding all the toggle buttons everywhere.
For the time remaining I can probably add the option to press up to cycle between large and small font but will that mess up how some of you guys are using it?
Is on/off better than big/small/off?

(2015-09-01, 17:57)kizzer31 Wrote:
(2015-09-01, 17:07)Alyy Wrote: Personally, I prefer the clearlogo to the right Wink

Hi

What do you mean by the clearlogo to the right is that possible?

Same as above. I am not sure about adding more buttons for every little option. If I can find a good place for how to choose these settings then it is a possibility.

(2015-09-02, 02:30)Stildawn Wrote: Thanks for the info in the other thread.

Quote:1. Constantly changing fanart backgrounds, in my Frodo Aeon Nox, I could set it up so that the backgrounds in any of the libraries (music, tv shows, movies) would randomly scroll through all the "extrafanart" pictures (that are downloaded via Artwork Downloader/cdArt Manager). I can't find where to turn this on, the backgrounds are just one static image.

2. Info panel delay, I used to have a 3 second delay on the info panel dropping down within the Libraries using Showcase.

3. Fanart viewing, used to be able to tap down twice in any library and just view a full screen fanart (the background) which like in question 1 would randomly change.

So I tried this: "Extrafanart is now available when you have script.toolbox installed and after you have run the script to add extrafanart to your DB (enable in Skin Settings > SiLVO mod)." from the FAQ

1. It looks like the Extrafanart thing using script.toolbox has done the changing fanarts in Movies and TV Shows, any way to get it to do it with Music as well? Even if its a manual way or something?

2. Can I officially request this haha, or at least number 3.

3. I thought the extrafanart thing would do this, but still don't know how to view full screen fanart (used to be double tap down lol). If this isn't in, I'll request it haha, if number 2 is too hard, then this one sort of replaces it in my mind anyway so do this instead Smile

But most of all, thanks for all the work you put in, people like you really make Kodi awesome and it is greatly appreciated.

Not sure how best to add music since the old way of doing does not seem to be the proper solution.

InfoPanel delay is the first option in Skin settings > Advanced

You can view fullscreen fanart through the + sign when viewing the information screen.
(2015-09-02, 03:52)mbx7r Wrote: Just wondering. With the BannerPlex view would it be possible to change it to horizontal scrolling instead of up and down ?

Thanks.

No, sorry. Everything in the skin with more than one row in the horizontal scrolls up/down and everything with a single row scrolls left/right. To me, that just seems to make the most sense and having just that one view behave differently than all the others seems confusing.
@Plasmator
I'm not allowed to reply to your PM and no button appears to plus rep you as well. I'll figure it out and make sure to plus rep you.
Thank you for sharing.

@mikesilvo164
I'll do the same for you but sorry there are missing features for my account maybe because I am new here.
(2015-09-02, 04:12)armen.mogahdsian Wrote: @Plasmator
I'm not allowed to reply to your PM and no button appears to plus rep you as well. I'll figure it out and make sure to plus rep you.
Thank you for sharing.

@mikesilvo164
I'll do the same for you but sorry there are missing features for my account maybe because I am new here.

Yeah there was a big influx of spam so there is a waiting period of like two weeks or something plus a certain amount of posts to keep the spam bots from bothering the regular forum users. Not sure if the Thank You button has the same grace period. I don't focus on the rep points, I do appreciate anyone who takes the time to give me one, but a thank you in a post or PM is more than enough for me Smile
@mike
My vote is for big/small/off. Maybe add a setting SeekBarPosterEnable so it can control the poster visible flag through the settings.

@Armen
Sorry too much security - I just enabled the pm options
  • 175(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55