• 200(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
Hey Mike, so I downloaded the new update but when I use the alternate music layout, the up next song title on the ipod to the right is scrolling off of the ipod boarders. Not sure how to fix this. Here's a pic of what exactly is happening.

hello again , im trying to locate the .xml file that contains the info on which case your using , either the default or clear and the info that points to which case your using , so id like to have a 3rd option in the drop down menu where you can choose clear case or default

many thanks for any help you can offer
I've noticed two more oddities since using the skin:

1. The blurred background option for the video info screen is not working with DialogVideoInfo but works fine for script-ExtendedInfo Script-DialogVideoInfo. Do I need to do anything with the Toolbox Script to get this working?

2. I have no watched overlays in Wall view and Small Icons. I couldn't find any settings that would impact this, but I did notice this code in each view:

<visible>[!IsEmpty(Skin.String(503.Movies.DisableOverlay)) + Container.Content(movies)] | [!IsEmpty(Skin.String(503.TV.DisableOverlay)) + Container.Content(tvshows)] | [!IsEmpty(Skin.String(503.Seasons.DisableOverlay)) + Container.Content(seasons)]</visible>

How do I get my watched status overlays to return?
(2015-10-04, 20:27)Xero Wrote: Hey Mike, so I downloaded the new update but when I use the alternate music layout, the up next song title on the ipod to the right is scrolling off of the ipod boarders. Not sure how to fix this. Here's a pic of what exactly is happening.

This text appears fine on my end.
(2015-10-04, 23:58)Warner306 Wrote: 2. I have no watched overlays in Wall view and Small Icons. I couldn't find any settings that would impact this, but I did notice this code in each view:

<visible>[!IsEmpty(Skin.String(503.Movies.DisableOverlay)) + Container.Content(movies)] | [!IsEmpty(Skin.String(503.TV.DisableOverlay)) + Container.Content(tvshows)] | [!IsEmpty(Skin.String(503.Seasons.DisableOverlay)) + Container.Content(seasons)]</visible>

If you pull up the side menu when in the movie screen and select view settings, there's a toggle to enable the overlays.
(2015-10-05, 00:08)rbrohman Wrote:
(2015-10-04, 23:58)Warner306 Wrote: 2. I have no watched overlays in Wall view and Small Icons. I couldn't find any settings that would impact this, but I did notice this code in each view:

If you pull up the side menu when in the movie screen and select view settings, there's a toggle to enable the overlays.

I can't find this option:

Strange. Something must be off with your skin install as I have those options for the same view. You're isengard, on most recent release of the skin?
(2015-10-04, 14:07)marhutchy Wrote: That is so true, but I believe your Isengard branch isn't for testing. That's the branch I only fetch updates from.
Am I right?

All GitHub branches are for testing. The way it is supposed to work is that I add, change, or delete stuff and then try to use it and spot anything that does not work which could be something as simple as a typo or worse. Then I push the commits to Git and give time for others to test and use it so they can let me know about any bugs I missed since I may not use the feature enough to notice them.

(2015-10-04, 16:41)nwilloughby Wrote: I am running the latest OpenELEC 5.95.4 it still has this clear problem, the only way I can get rid of it is to go back to Helix build and start fresh, a fresh install of Isengard and the skin does not solve this issue. Can you share if there is a specific xml that controls this specific panel under skin setting sub menu.

That is not the latest version and there is nothing to fix, so knowing what xml it is will not help you.

(2015-10-04, 20:27)Xero Wrote: Hey Mike, so I downloaded the new update but when I use the alternate music layout, the up next song title on the ipod to the right is scrolling off of the ipod boarders. Not sure how to fix this. Here's a pic of what exactly is happening.

Something is off with your file so try downloading the skin again or go to GitHub and navigate to 1080i\MusicVisualization.xml then right click raw and choose save as and overwrite or copy/paste the new file over the old one in the skins 1080i folder then restart Kodi.

(2015-10-04, 23:20)no-spam Wrote: hello again , im trying to locate the .xml file that contains the info on which case your using , either the default or clear and the info that points to which case your using , so id like to have a 3rd option in the drop down menu where you can choose clear case or default

many thanks for any help you can offer

The code is in every single view xml that has the cases available and to add a third choice you would need to add it to the correct variables in variables.xml.

(2015-10-04, 23:58)Warner306 Wrote: 1. The blurred background option for the video info screen is not working with DialogVideoInfo but works fine for script-ExtendedInfo Script-DialogVideoInfo. Do I need to do anything with the Toolbox Script to get this working?

The blur background does not work with the newest script.toolbox. I have asked about it in the thread but have not received a response. The only available solution is to use my forked version of script.toolbox which is from before the script was rewritten and that feature, as it is currently coded, stopped working.

(2015-10-05, 01:23)Warner306 Wrote:

I can't find this option:

The only reason for that option to not be visible is when you do not have any status indicators active in the advanced setting.
(2015-10-05, 05:36)mikesilvo164 Wrote: The only reason for that option to not be visible is when you do not have any status indicators active in the advanced setting.

I have the "watched" indicator selected by still can't see the option for overlays in Small Icons.
(2015-10-05, 06:32)Warner306 Wrote: I have the "watched" indicator selected by still can't see the option for overlays in Small Icons.

I just double checked and tried all possible settings (All on, all off, watched on, watched off, and each one of the other choices both on and off) and the option is only not there if none of the status indicators are enabled...

You can try to switch on colored icons and activate watched there since they are different and must be activated independently then unselect colored icons if you do not use them. If that works then there is either something wrong with my visible or your fork Huh
Is it visible in Wall view?
(2015-10-05, 06:44)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-10-05, 06:32)Warner306 Wrote: I have the "watched" indicator selected by still can't see the option for overlays in Small Icons.

I just double checked and tried all possible settings (All on, all off, watched on, watched off, and each one of the other choices both on and off) and the option is only not there if none of the status indicators are enabled...

You can try to switch on colored icons and activate watched there since they are different and must be activated independently then unselect colored icons if you do not use them. If that works then there is either something wrong with my visible or your fork Huh
Is it visible in Wall view?

I fixed the problem by selecting other overlays. Magically, the option reappeared.
(2015-10-05, 06:54)Warner306 Wrote: I fixed the problem by selecting other overlays. Magically, the option reappeared.

Abracadabra Tongue
Mike can you please tell me where where the code is to add the list type for tv shows, video, etc. The list, banner wall, posters, lowlist, etc. I like your drop down mode and the modded aeon nox skin version I have has it using a slider scroll version.
(2015-10-05, 09:21)ClassicNancy Wrote: Mike can you please tell me where where the code is to add the list type for tv shows, video, etc. The list, banner wall, posters, lowlist, etc. I like your drop down mode and the modded aeon nox skin version I have has it using a slider scroll version.

I must mention to all that post in my thread, If I see you have very few posts as in less than ** (not telling Wink) I will look at your previous posts cause I like to be as informed as possible when answering questions. The reason for that is because more often than not it can (more like does) provide more insight than asking for an updated more informative response.

I know enough to tell you that if you want updated functionality then update and use my latest skin (I provide and update them for free) and at least use the latest stable release of Kodi (currently Isengard).

I do not support mods of this skin especially since there is only one that even asked for (and was given) my permission.

Beyond that my answer is either figure it out yourself or get support from the "******" that try to profit off of my work with there disrespectful "donate" buttons (send some of that cheddar my way Tongue).

Definitely not the answer you wanted but it is also not the question I wanted Sad
How does one contact you if they want to talk to you off the forum?
  • 200(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55