• 206(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2015-10-13, 19:02)magnumdoomguy Wrote: Moving left opens the submenu:

I'm Liking the idea.

(2015-10-13, 19:07)mikesilvo164 Wrote: Only issue I have with the infolines being there is the size of them, too small I think.

Possibly Condense the info into something a simpler.

So instead of:
Movies: 1234 | Watched: 34 | Unwatched: 1200

To:
Watched: 34/1234
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
Or use Icons!!
(2015-10-13, 22:15)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-10-13, 19:48)cirkator Wrote: Hi Mike, would it be possible to add an option that would enable us to change the "choose art" button with the "trailer" button on the movies infoscreen?
Dont really ever want to change my art but watch trailers quite often.

Right now it shows "play" "cinemavision" "resume" "choose art" and the plus button brings up "trailers" and a few others.

I feel like this could get out of control so for now it will have to be a mod. It is a very easy one to do and I can tell you how if you would like.

I am also interested in this, please do share. Smile
(2015-10-13, 23:05)Mario S. Wrote: Or use Icons!!

I like the icons idea! Smile

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many more than expected want to swap choose art for trailer... I may have to think about backtracking and possibly add it Shocked

If you elect to replace CinemaVision with play or add it to the extras section it will show the trailer button alongside choose art... I feel like that is a good compromise since over 90% of remotes most likely have a dedicated play button so with CinemaVision you could either choose extra or replace play button to show trailer or click a dedicated play button on your remote instead.

I had thought that would cover all the bases...
To be honest I have never thought about just hitting the play button on my remote while on the infoscreen. Easy workaround :-)

But if you could show me how to make a mod for this, and assuming I have the brain and skill to do that, I would be more than happy to contribute and give back to your awesome work.
(2015-10-14, 14:11)cirkator Wrote: To be honest I have never thought about just hitting the play button on my remote while on the infoscreen. Easy workaround :-)

But if you could show me how to make a mod for this, and assuming I have the brain and skill to do that, I would be more than happy to contribute and give back to your awesome work.

Hitting play while on info would not work but hitting it before opening or after closing the infoscreen would work. Will post instructions soon either way though Smile
Thanks for implementing the Maniac mod. Found one "problem" so far:
The channel picons get clipped when playing fullscreen radiochannels.

http://imgur.com/eGdXZpX

Changing line: 269 in MusicVisualisation to this solves it and works oke for cd cover display:

<aspectratio align="right">keep</aspectratio>

(Jarvis version folder 1080i)
(2015-10-14, 15:07)rudrood Wrote: Thanks for implementing the Maniac mod. Found one "problem" so far:

Changing line: 269 in MusicVisualisation to this solves it and works oke for cd cover display:

Hmmm... I do not have radio channels to test but should it be launching them In fullscreen as music? I assumed they would appear as PVR video channels... Huh Very hard to test this since I only have the PVR demo client to use...
I miss the TV-Widget from Maniac's mod. It is working there and in "vanilla" AeonNox from 2 days ago. The widget displays the next scheduled recordings.
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2015-10-14, 17:48)Solo0815 Wrote: I miss the TV-Widget from Maniac's mod. It is working there and in "vanilla" AeonNox from 2 days ago. The widget displays the next scheduled recordings.

It has been added in the code but due to the change in the main menu it is not yet available for widget selection. I will add it sometime tonight or tomorrow.
Cool
thx for the info
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2015-10-14, 18:02)Solo0815 Wrote: thx for the info

Thanks for the report Smile

If I do not use the function, it is easy to not remember to add or fix it.

I hope everybody realizes that so if you see something out of place or wrong please let me know cause I will fix as soon as I can Wink
(2015-10-14, 14:56)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-10-14, 14:11)cirkator Wrote: To be honest I have never thought about just hitting the play button on my remote while on the infoscreen. Easy workaround :-)

Hitting play while on info would not work but hitting it before opening or after closing the infoscreen would work. Will post instructions soon either way though Smile

Looking forward to them! Thanks for all the time you invest!
(2015-10-14, 15:56)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-10-14, 15:07)rudrood Wrote: Thanks for implementing the Maniac mod. Found one "problem" so far:

Hmmm... I do not have radio channels to test but should it be launching them In fullscreen as music? I assumed they would appear as PVR video channels... Huh Very hard to test this since I only have the PVR demo client to use...

No, radio channels appear separate (as music) as submenu of LiveTV, see screenshots.

http://imgur.com/a/tTH9F

The bottom one is the corrected version of the earlier screenshot.

Found that in the Bignoid version of the skin it's also like this on line 221 etc and is oke:

<control type="image">
<description>Cover image</description>
<width>500</width>
<height>500</height>
<texture diffuse="thumbs/cdcover_mask2.png" fallback="DefaultAlbumCover.png">$INFO[Player.Art(thumb)]</texture>
<bordertexture border="28">thumbs/cd_shadow2.png</bordertexture>
<bordersize>28</bordersize>
</control>
Found that the channel info on the main screen is also missing. Don't know if this has to to with the widget section of the Maniac mod that Solo0815 is refering at.

See screenshot of Bignoid version:

http://imgur.com/p6vADLg
  • 206(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55