• 227(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
After installing the update, lost settings and menu/submenu.
How to prevent update?
Excellent work with your mod and way easier now to set up the menus. I have a little issue with the backgrounds. I have 3 units (2 android and 1 windows) running your skin so before the upgrade I used to set up the link to the multi-image folder as special://home/..... that way it will run in all the systems. After the upgrade I link the multi-image folder but the code line on the guisesettings file is completely different (<setting type="bool" name="skin.aeon.nox.silvo.skinshortcuts-background-c:user........>true</setting>) if I try to change the link to special still shows in kodi like it was set up originally.

Is there any other file I have to change in order to turned it into special?

By the way this doesnt happen with CustomDefaultBackground.

Thanks in advance for the help
(2015-11-26, 07:17)surfistalegre Wrote: Excellent work with your mod and way easier now to set up the menus. I have a little issue with the backgrounds. I have 3 units (2 android and 1 windows) running your skin so before the upgrade I used to set up the link to the multi-image folder as special://home/..... that way it will run in all the systems. After the upgrade I link the multi-image folder but the code line on the guisesettings file is completely different (<setting type="bool" name="skin.aeon.nox.silvo.skinshortcuts-background-c:user........>true</setting>) if I try to change the link to special still shows in kodi like it was set up originally.

You need to change it in userdata (wiki)/addon_data/script.skinshortcuts/skin.aeon.nox.silvo.properties
(2015-11-26, 01:15)mikesilvo164 Wrote: The MyFlix issues should now be fixed on Git. I will try to get to the Widget issues asap but to all of those that are having them please post a link so I can download your script-skinshortcuts-includes.xml located in the skins 1080i folder. I am busy the next couple of days but I will address the posts for those that I have not referenced as soon as I can.

Thanks for your patience.

here is the link: http://www.cjoint.com/doc/15_11/EKAkw4ec...cludes.xml
Hi love your skin Smile

But i have a small feature request Smile

Scenario:
I have been using Kodi for many years but just recently my daugther got a Ipad so i was looking for a way for her to see her cartoons easy on her ipad so i took a look at plex.. i love the idea of plex.. 1 place to manage your metadata and easy shareable content with family etc.. and working on so many diffrent devices.. But i hate the plex mediacenter.. so luckily there's a plexbmc addon to kodi.. thats a win/win !!

So what im looking for is a live cases wallpaper getting it's metadata from the plexbmc plugin and a way to get info stats from selected share in plexbmc
Could you use a smart playlist containing the cartoons instead? Then set the background to live cases: video playlist without making skin modifications.
(2015-11-26, 12:56)UsefulG Wrote: Could you use a smart playlist containing the cartoons instead? Then set the background to live cases: video playlist without making skin modifications.

No i don't think you can add data from an addon in playlists.. Smile
I had the wrong end of the stick, I thought they were local files.
(2015-11-26, 11:03)BobCratchett Wrote:
(2015-11-26, 07:17)surfistalegre Wrote: Excellent work with your mod and way easier now to set up the menus. I have a little issue with the backgrounds. I have 3 units (2 android and 1 windows) running your skin so before the upgrade I used to set up the link to the multi-image folder as special://home/..... that way it will run in all the systems. After the upgrade I link the multi-image folder but the code line on the guisesettings file is completely different (<setting type="bool" name="skin.aeon.nox.silvo.skinshortcuts-background-c:user........>true</setting>) if I try to change the link to special still shows in kodi like it was set up originally.

You need to change it in userdata (wiki)/addon_data/script.skinshortcuts/skin.aeon.nox.silvo.properties

Thanks for the help. It worked excellent!!!!!.
Mike, happy Thanksgiving.

I am new to Android and Kodi world. I understand why there are many meanings to the word "build" Smile In my 50 years of IT experience, a build can be a compiled executable. Here when I say "build", I mean that I am using a skin to put all the add-ons in a usable menu driven GUI system. I know that there are so-called "builds" out there someone has created using their own add-ons using different skins.

Since there are no manuals that I can read for these skins, I am having fun trying figure out how to use your skin for my viewing pleasure. Some times I am doing this all night. I am very compulsive when it comes to this kind of fun.

By the way, I think I figured out how to get your latest updates. I got it from https://github.com/mikesilvo164/Aeon-Nox-SiLVO today and I hope that this is the latest version of the skin. I have not installed it yet. I am currently finding add-ons I like and testing if I like them or not. Doing this under Confluence skin for now.

I will be getting Nvidia Shield today and play with it.

Thank you for your fantastic work. If I were younger, I would enjoy working with people like to do this project. I respect you for your skills.

Have a great day,

Bill
I am 76 years young.
(2015-11-26, 01:15)mikesilvo164 Wrote: The MyFlix issues should now be fixed on Git. I will try to get to the Widget issues asap but to all of those that are having them please post a link so I can download your script-skinshortcuts-includes.xml located in the skins 1080i folder. I am busy the next couple of days but I will address the posts for those that I have not referenced as soon as I can.

Thanks for your patience.

Here is my link for my script-skinshortcuts-includes.xml
http://www.cjoint.com/doc/15_11/EKAsvN64...cludes.xml

The problem I have is about a widget (panel) for episodes unwatched. There is not the widget name and when I select the episode in the widget I don't have infos (duration, name...)
What files/settings do I need to copy to copy my homescreen setup between my various Kodi installations?

(2015-11-26, 11:03)BobCratchett Wrote:

(2015-11-27, 07:40)ElanX Wrote: What files/settings do I need to copy to copy my homescreen setup between my various Kodi installations?

Basically Addons and Userdata folders. If you have splash intro or something else inside the media folder then you should copy that one as well. Doing it like that it will make an image of your whole set up inside the other kodi installation, including addons, settings, etc.
Mike,

Think I may have found a small bug when you have "Replace with extendedinfo for Movies and Shows" enabled.

When trying to play something via an add on Youtube, Apple trailers, NBC Sports it won't display the second screen to then press play.

I'm using Mr V Widgets V2 from github.

When I disable the extendedinfo I can see the next screen to press play. I presume it's trying to load extended info but can't as it's not a valid movie or tv show from the library.
  • 227(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55