• 29(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2015-01-22, 22:30)Mati24 Wrote: Hello
I have a problem on the main menu, I set movie and show fanart slideshow, but sometimes it's black, like it want to display a fanart but it can't find it. Thank for your help

This bug has been around for awhile from the original Nox build that Mike has modded. It only impacts the Movie menu when you select random Movie Fanart or random Fanart. I've done new installs and old installs and both show this bug. You should post this in the latest Original Nox thread to hopefully resolve it.
(2015-01-26, 07:23)devilshura Wrote:
(2015-01-26, 03:34)canadave Wrote:
(2015-01-24, 17:44)Mario S. Wrote: For Warez

alternative link zippyshare(unzip and copy textures.xbt,red.xbt,orange.xbt in to "skin.aeon.nox.silvo\media")
http://www34.zippyshare.com/v/eUH9fADw/file.html

I'm not seeing this. I downloaded the textures.xbt, red.xbt, and orange.xbt from the zippyshare link, uploaded them to the /addons/skin.aeon.nox.silvo/media folder, and restarted Kodi. I still see the standard coloured flags though...?

You can copy both of them to your nox5 media folder. Then choose the theme for use.

That's what I'm saying--I did that, but it's not working. I'm not using the red or orange theme, I want to use the standard blue theme. I copied the zippyshare textures.xbt to the /media folder of the skin, but the standard theme icons are still there.
- Amazon FireTV Stick 4K running latest stable Kodi version
- Sony Bravia XBR-x900h Android TV running latest stable Kodi version
- Skin: Aeon Nox: SiLVO
Did you delete all other files in media folder ?
(2015-01-26, 22:30)canadave Wrote: That's what I'm saying--I did that, but it's not working. I'm not using the red or orange theme, I want to use the standard blue theme. I copied the zippyshare textures.xbt to the /media folder of the skin, but the standard theme icons are still there.

Not sure whats in Marios xbt but did you turn on the colored mod?
All of your files inside the media folder mike i have
only changed the default flags with others !!
(2015-01-27, 00:26)Mario S. Wrote: All of your files inside the media folder mike i have

Default or colored?
I plan on updating the skin tomorrow if you would like to test it out and report any issues you can download the zip from GitHub It will be installed to a different folder but you can either rename the folder or delete it after you test if you wish to have the update from the repo afterwards.

Updates:
- Fixed scrollbar in BigList, Panel, and Episode views
- Added Extended Info button to extras dialog (under the + sign for Movies and TV Shows)
- Added new view BigInfo
- Added new Music discart fallback from manfeed (handwritten CD-R)
- Fixed some localization issues
- Fixed some issues in BigList view
- Adjusted the layout for fullscreen info (ratings issue reported by Mario)
Mike:

Haven't tested today's version but you have done a tremendous job modifying this skin.

Thanks
Mike:

I downloaded your version in post 428 and can't find anything wrong.

The only thing I noticed is that it doesn't include the theme orange/red xbt files, not sure if you still intend to include them.
(2015-01-27, 02:33)Edworld Wrote: Mike:

I downloaded your version in post 428 and can't find anything wrong.

The only thing I noticed is that it doesn't include the theme orange/red xbt files, not sure if you still intend to include them.

They will only be included in the repo and release zip. If you download from Git its one of those things that need to be installed manually.
(2015-01-27, 00:36)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-01-27, 00:26)Mario S. Wrote: All of your files inside the media folder mike i have

Default or colored?

OHHHHkay, that was the trick. Thanks Mike for the prod.

For anyone else reading this thread--the textures.xbt zippyshare link Mario S. posted contains replacements for the DEFAULT flags, not the coloured flags...even though the replacements themselves are coloured. So to see them, you need to turn coloured flags OFF.

At least for now. Mario, you might want to look into whether those could be made replacements for the coloured icons, to avoid confusion. They are indeed great-looking flags though, I love them! I wish they were *slightly* bigger, but the icons themselves look fantastic.
- Amazon FireTV Stick 4K running latest stable Kodi version
- Sony Bravia XBR-x900h Android TV running latest stable Kodi version
- Skin: Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2015-01-27, 02:05)Edworld Wrote: Mike:

Haven't tested today's version but you have done a tremendous job modifying this skin.

Thanks

Thanks man, I greatly appreciate that and all the others who have said kind words in the past.

Thanks to you all!

(2015-01-27, 04:37)canadave Wrote: OHHHHkay, that was the trick. Thanks Mike for the prod.

For anyone else reading this thread--the textures.xbt zippyshare link Mario S. posted contains replacements for the DEFAULT flags, not the coloured flags...even though the replacements themselves are coloured. So to see them, you need to turn coloured flags OFF.

At least for now. Mario, you might want to look into whether those could be made replacements for the coloured icons, to avoid confusion. They are indeed great-looking flags though, I love them! I wish they were *slightly* bigger, but the icons themselves look fantastic.

If it is something wanted... I don't mind adding this to the second post and making it a Mod section. For me to add though I'd want to be sure of issues like this for consistency purposes.
Hi Mike,

I downloaded your latest git to see what was new and found the following bug:

As you can see, the title is too long and the word "Minutes" is the only word not in bold font.

Otherwise, I like the improvements. I noticed the overall design is much more consistent from view to view than the last time I tried it.
(2015-01-27, 05:22)Warner306 Wrote: Hi Mike,

I downloaded your latest git to see what was new and found the following bug:

As you can see, the title is too long and the word "Minutes" is the only word not in bold font.

Otherwise, I like the improvements. I noticed the overall design is much more consistent from view to view than the last time I tried it.

The minutes being smaller was a design choice. The screen you posted looks very different from what I see so I'm not sure what's going on there... Huh Can you try deleting any folders named with silvo like Aeon-Nox-SiLVO, skin.aeon.nox.silvo, or Aeon-Nox-SiLVO-master and reinstalling?

I used a renamed smaller file to test and add it to my library that is why it is only a 9 minute file.
Default (white) changed !!
  • 29(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55