• 334(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2016-05-20, 07:44)Solo0815 Wrote: @mikesilvo164:
I changed your skin to improve some Live-TV things (atm Jarvis only). Feel free to integrate it in your skin, even if you are not using Live-TV at all Wink
you can check it in my github repo for jarvis: https://github.com/walterheisenberg/Aeon...ree/jarvis

Changes:
First 2 pics:
- added channel logo
- moved date under the channel logo
- expanded the text for the EPG
- fixed scrollbar. Was far at the right before
Pic 3 - 6:
- changed remaining time for Live-TV in mainmenu and Live-TV-bar from '01:25' to '+1h 25min' or '+48min'
Enigma2 is using this display and it is easier to read than 01:25 or 00:48 especially, when you watch TV at 1:10 (1:10am) in the morning
Pic 7:
added "Now recording Info" to FullscreenLive-TV info.
No Pic:
MyPVRRecordings.xml
in this thread there are WIP-Pics, but it is polished now
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=273041
I can add it if some PVR users can test it out say they like it. Since I don't use it I will leave it up to those who do.
(2016-05-20, 13:08)isitmeor Wrote: does anyone know how I can change the color of the movie (osd) progress bar
No separate setting for that. It follows the color customizer general theme color. Not sure if I should add that... Anybody else want to have that as a separate color option independent of the theme color?
(2016-05-20, 19:51)maverick1960 Wrote: There is a problem with the latest update of the Skin Shortcuts. While recreating the menu it is missing some items of my menu which I created in skin settings. Please see my debug log http://xbmclogs.com/pwshgmhlr

Please advise if there is a problem with my configuration or Skin Shortcuts
First thing is... Not a debug log (wiki) No
Second thing is... Just re-add the missing ones cause waiting for an answer is most likely gonna take longer than just doing it again. The point of adding skin.shortcuts support is to make menu customization easy and IMHO it excels at doing that.
Third thing is... No support for the items you have installed.
(2016-05-21, 08:44)QuattroGam3r Wrote:
(2016-05-18, 04:05)mikesilvo164 Wrote: I have a forked older version of script.toolbox and you can install that to add extrafanart1-10 to all library items or if the script has not changed too much you can alter the code like in my last commit to add it to the current repo version.

Sounds easy enough right? I tried installing yours but it didn't seem to run at all, so I updated then modified Phil's. It runs and I can see extrafanart5 coming up while its scanning, but when I check the database there are still only four listed. I'll keep messing around with it, thank you for your effort though.

edit: clarification... the fan art is cached in textures.db, but missing in MySQL/Art unless I manually add it through "Choose Art" button in info screen.
Not sure how accurate the following is but perhaps check the texture cache maintenance utility (wiki) or its thread and it's mklocal.py section for information on adding that to MYSQL.
(2016-05-22, 05:57)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2016-05-21, 08:44)QuattroGam3r Wrote:
(2016-05-18, 04:05)mikesilvo164 Wrote: I have a forked older version of script.toolbox and you can install that to add extrafanart1-10 to all library items or if the script has not changed too much you can alter the code like in my last commit to add it to the current repo version.

Sounds easy enough right? I tried installing yours but it didn't seem to run at all, so I updated then modified Phil's. It runs and I can see extrafanart5 coming up while its scanning, but when I check the database there are still only four listed. I'll keep messing around with it, thank you for your effort though.

edit: clarification... the fan art is cached in textures.db, but missing in MySQL/Art unless I manually add it through "Choose Art" button in info screen.
Not sure how accurate the following is but perhaps check the texture cache maintenance utility (wiki) or its thread and it's mklocal.py section for information on adding that to MYSQL.

Yeah, I always use texture cache maintenance script, but it only caches whats in the database... so it just caches 1-4 but ignores the 5th one. From what i've read mklocal (which I don't use because I scrape using Mediaelch) only takes what you already have in Kodi and writes it to your movie's folder location, so not sure that works either. I still think it's a problem with Artwork Downloader, since that's the one that writes it to the MySQL db, but have't figured it out yet. Again thanks for your interest in helping solve my issue. I might just do a clean install again on my Pi, since this is following a recent change in SMB on OSMC/Debian and i've changed from Kodi's SMB to a Mounted SMB.

edit: solved, I deleted all extrafanart rows in MySQL db and then ran the cache function again from your skin. All working now.
(2016-05-20, 13:08)isitmeor Wrote: does anyone know how I can change the color of the movie (osd) progress bar
No separate setting for that. It follows the color customizer general theme color. Not sure if I should add that... Anybody else want to have that as a separate color option independent of the theme color?

YES, YES, YES!!!! Wink

That's a BIG +1!
Before asking for help i want to thank you and congratulate the excellent work. I installed your theme and it happens that when choose the option of multiple images for background not appears the Windows root. Only appears the USB root. I Already uninstal and went back to install but will not let me choose this option . It is possible to help ... Thank you Smile
(2016-05-20, 07:44)Solo0815 Wrote: @mikesilvo164:
I changed your skin to improve some Live-TV things (atm Jarvis only). Feel free to integrate it in your skin, even if you are not using Live-TV at all Wink
you can check it in my github repo for jarvis: https://github.com/walterheisenberg/Aeon...ree/jarvis

Changes:
First 2 pics:
- added channel logo
- moved date under the channel logo
- expanded the text for the EPG
- fixed scrollbar. Was far at the right before
Pic 3 - 6:
- changed remaining time for Live-TV in mainmenu and Live-TV-bar from '01:25' to '+1h 25min' or '+48min'
Enigma2 is using this display and it is easier to read than 01:25 or 00:48 especially, when you watch TV at 1:10 (1:10am) in the morning
Pic 7:
added "Now recording Info" to FullscreenLive-TV info.
No Pic:
MyPVRRecordings.xml
in this thread there are WIP-Pics, but it is polished now
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=273041
I can add it if some PVR users can test it out say they like it. Since I don't use it I will leave it up to those who do.
I can't comment on the other changes however I am using the MyPVRRecordings.xml which Solo cooked up and I have to say it's great. It's based heavily on Estuary's layout in that it offers information on the recordings inside each folder without having to navigate into them - really nice. Here's how it looks when a folder is selected:

and an individual recording:

Beautiful!
(2016-05-18, 08:20)junias Wrote: Hi Mike,

thank you so much for the great update!
I hope you know, that i asked you to put the genre-colors in the subdirectory "media/new_pvr/epg-genres".
Thank you so much for doing this.

I´ve tested this now and it works, but some genre colors were missing (64.png ,...)...
So the colored epg isn´t complete.

So i did some work with that and build up a new genre-color...
I´ve uploaded an zip on dropbox: Here

If you download it, extract the "*.png" files and copy them in the folder "media/new_pvr/epg-genres", the full epg were coloured Wink
Before you copy the files in the folder, please delete all "*.png" files from the folder.

Thank you so much!

BTW: Do you know, how i can implement this in the skin on my htpc, so that i have not to wait until the next repo skin update?? Wink

hi,

maybe you should wait a bit with copying my folder to "media".
i´ve noticed a problem and now i try to completely redo the epg-genre-color.

i´ll inform you when i´m ready Wink

Thanks!
Hi,

Icon MPAA no display.

All my films display the logo NR. I have no problem with the series ?
I think I'm doing something wrong, but haven't been able to figure it out.
Is random music fanart still working ?
I can no longer get fanart for my music library to generate using 5.8.6-3.0.3

Edit:

Just figured it out, but now how do I fix it?
After deleting advanced settings.XML, the fanarts are generating again.
Any advice on how to fox it?
(2016-05-20, 00:48)Hack_kid Wrote: i know thats what i said. i dont debug in linux i debug in android so although i know what it is i didnt think it was nessasary for a app bug.

This is too funny, and already tells enough about your knowledge Smile Android developers dont debug on android, in case you didnt know that.
1 week ban for being an ignorant idiot.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
hi guys im working a Greek build on AEON NOX silvo skin...but i have some bugs with the writing of the GREEK....for example in the submenus the words are in CAPITALS letters and also have (') in the capitals letters and also the letter (ς) at the end of word but in capitals must be (Σ) i tryed to do it find the uppercase commands but i change them all and looks horrible!!!!any advice or helpHuh
http://prntscr.com/b814nx

also i found a video interface on aeon nox 5 for plexus really amazing...is it possible to be transfered in the kodi skin?here is the link
https://forums.plex.tv/discussion/186722...or-plex/p1
(2016-05-22, 14:44)flhthemi Wrote: YES, YES, YES!!!! Wink

That's a BIG +1!
Added on Git for Jarvis and above.
(2016-05-24, 00:22)brochild Wrote: I think I'm doing something wrong, but haven't been able to figure it out.
Is random music fanart still working ?
I can no longer get fanart for my music library to generate using 5.8.6-3.0.3

Edit:

Just figured it out, but now how do I fix it?
After deleting advanced settings.XML, the fanarts are generating again.
Any advice on how to fox it?
You lost me... You figured it out but are asking me how to fix what you already figured out? Anyway nothing has been altered in the fanart area so it either must be something to do with your setup or I need someone else to confirm the issue.
(2016-05-24, 23:34)bugatsinho Wrote: hi guys im working a Greek build on AEON NOX silvo skin...but i have some bugs with the writing of the GREEK....for example in the submenus the words are in CAPITALS letters and also have (') in the capitals letters and also the letter (ς) at the end of word but in capitals must be (Σ) i tryed to do it find the uppercase commands but i change them all and looks horrible!!!!any advice or helpHuh
http://prntscr.com/b814nx

also i found a video interface on aeon nox 5 for plexus really amazing...is it possible to be transfered in the kodi skin?here is the link
https://forums.plex.tv/discussion/186722...or-plex/p1
There is no support for builds here.

Concerning the Plex OSD, If you ask magnumdoomguy for permission I may add it as an alternate option sometime in the future. Just link to the post if you get the OK.
@Mr.V

How do you get this info panel to display on widgets, I've tried nearly every option in the widgets and just cant get it to display.

press I when on a film
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Hi, I have done a search so apologies if this has been asked and answered already.
Is it possible to get more than 2 widgets per screen? If yes what file do I need to edit?

Thanks in advance for your help, and thanks to the great devs who made the skin and widgets.
(2016-05-23, 17:20)Alyy Wrote: Hi,

Icon MPAA no display.

All my films display the logo NR. I have no problem with the series ?
Up !
  • 334(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55