• 353(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
Yeah you are right. Mike made a great job on this mod Smile

Envoyé de mon SM-G903F en utilisant Tapatalk
Zotac CI320 Nano : (4Go, SSD 64Go, W7_64)
Zotac CI323 Nano : (4Go, SSD 120Go, W10)

Acer Aspire 5740G (Intel I3 330M, 4Go, WD 500Go, W7_64)
Desktop (Intel Q6600@3Ghz, 6Go, Seagate 500Go & Seagate 320 Go W7_64)

NAS Synology DS213+ : 2*3To WD Red (SHR)
NAS Synology DS215J : 2*4To WD Red (SHR)

All under KODI Jarvis 16, Aeon Nox Silvo Mod & Mr.V Widget Mod.

Set Images..
Are those ok?

(2016-07-26, 19:22)dimaceti Wrote: Hi!

Does anybody use the Nvidia Shield TV and can help me install this skin? I am using the latest Kodi alpha for Android and tried installing the repo but Kodi gives me an error message that the repo could not be reached.

Thanks in advance
The repo does not contain the latest skin for Krypton it needs to be installed manually until the beta is posted.
(2016-07-26, 21:31)Nathcloud9 Wrote: Hey guys, I love the skin but was wondering if it was possible to get a version with the home button in bottom right corner so I can use on my jailbroken iPhone? At the moment the only way to go back on menus is to close kodi and reopen it.Big Grin
Skin is not really designed for touch devices... There are better skins out there with that specific function in mind... That being said, when I tested it on an iPhone long ago I thought a double tap was a "back" command... Huh
(2016-07-26, 22:10)wheelzi31 Wrote: When I install the skin from the repo on Jarvis 16.1 it's all black and only some text is visible. Any idea y?

Sent from my HTC One_M8
Sounds like an install error try to reinstall or you can install the skin manually.
(2016-07-27, 16:47)wex101 Wrote: Wow! This Aeon Nox mod is beautiful and nearly perfect in every way! I don't know how it took me so long to discover it. I have two requests.

1st, I really like using the smaller guide that uses just the bottom of the screen. My problem with it is, channel names don't show up, and only numbers do. It looks to me like there is definitely room!

2nd, I would like to be able to browse my widgets on the home screen without the fanart background appearing and instead just keeping the background for the menu item.

Thanks for considering!
Thanks! Smile
For #1 it should show the name, check with your backend PVR addon provider.

#2 If I find the time and remember to add the option, I will Smile Remind me if I do not... Been really busy as of late Confused
(2016-07-27, 16:51)wilmans2m Wrote: Yeah you are right. Mike made a great job on this mod Smile

Envoyé de mon SM-G903F en utilisant Tapatalk
Thanks buddy! Blush
(2016-07-27, 22:47)solamnic Wrote: Set Images..
Are those ok?
Nope...
While they do not seem to contain watermarks that does not exclude them from being copyrighted... Also they still have a white background Wink

Lastly they do not appear to be the correct dimensions to use them as an inline image for a list. You will have to either make your own or ask another to create it, searching for it on the innertubes will not net you an appropriate image.
Hi Mike,

I've been messing around with the menu bar. I made a pgn image with the size I want. It's smaller than the original bar. So I have this transparent bar underneath my menu bar going across the full screen.

Do you know the location in home.xml or includes_home.xml that I might be able to delete that transparent bar underneath the menu.

I also took away the submenu bars from the top and bottom.

edit: I found it. It was the gradient_floor.png image that needed to be removed.

Thank You
(2016-07-28, 01:17)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2016-07-27, 16:47)wex101 Wrote: Wow! This Aeon Nox mod is beautiful and nearly perfect in every way! I don't know how it took me so long to discover it. I have two requests.

1st, I really like using the smaller guide that uses just the bottom of the screen. My problem with it is, channel names don't show up, and only numbers do. It looks to me like there is definitely room!

2nd, I would like to be able to browse my widgets on the home screen without the fanart background appearing and instead just keeping the background for the menu item.

Thanks for considering!
Thanks! Smile
For #1 it should show the name, check with your backend PVR addon provider.

#2 If I find the time and remember to add the option, I will Smile Remind me if I do not... Been really busy as of late Confused
Regarding #1 i also have no channel names when the guide is set to minified and there is nog logo set for the channel. when set to normal and large the names do show up.

When there is a channel logo set it allways displays okay.

This is with the latest krypton nightly and skin downloaded from github
Ah I see. It looks like I'll need to get some chanel logos then. I never could get any channel logos to load into Kodi. I haven't tried very hard yet though. Thanks for checking further.
(2016-07-28, 16:11)TRiON Wrote: Regarding #1 i also have no channel names when the guide is set to minified and there is nog logo set for the channel. when set to normal and large the names do show up.

When there is a channel logo set it allways displays okay.

This is with the latest krypton nightly and skin downloaded from github

(2016-07-28, 17:51)wex101 Wrote: Ah I see. It looks like I'll need to get some chanel logos then. I never could get any channel logos to load into Kodi. I haven't tried very hard yet though. Thanks for checking further.
I never checked the minified guide... I thought you were talking about the infobar Confused

Should be fixed on Git now.
(2016-07-28, 23:31)mikeSiLVO Wrote: [I never checked the minified guide... I thought you were talking about the infobar Confused

Should be fixed on Git now.

Still no channel names when set to minified and name & icon when there is no icon set for the channel.

In normal and large it works okay, to see all channel names in minified you have to set it to name only, but missing the logo's I have set.

btw, in minified I have channel name first and then the logo, or blank when logo is missing.

In normal and large I have first the logo then the name, when logo is missing it starts with the name on the place where the logo normally is, so the layout looks a bit off.

Other than that, I love the work you do with this skin! Thanx! Big Grin
(2016-07-29, 00:55)TRiON Wrote: Still no channel names when set to minified and name & icon when there is no icon set for the channel.

In normal and large it works okay, to see all channel names in minified you have to set it to name only, but missing the logo's I have set.

btw, in minified I have channel name first and then the logo, or blank when logo is missing.

In normal and large I have first the logo then the name, when logo is missing it starts with the name on the place where the logo normally is, so the layout looks a bit off.

Other than that, I love the work you do with this skin! Thanx! Big Grin
Ahh... Crap! OK, now it should be fixed Cool

I'll look at the layout in a few and push another update...
Edit: What part is the layout off... Not sure what you mean by normal?
Yup sorry I wasn't clear, and thank you! Is this only being updated on the Krypton branch? I gotta wait to update until Emby catches up unfortunately Sad
(2016-07-29, 01:08)mikeSiLVO Wrote: Ahh... Crap! OK, now it should be fixed Cool

I'll look at the layout in a few and push another update...
Edit: What part is the layout off... Not sure what you mean by normal?

Thanx! Minified guide now works great and the layout is fine there.

In the normal and large guide when there is no icon set the name starts where normaly the icon is, see screenshot

https://tweakers.net/ext/f/ThiCTKpxFlIoe...4/full.png

and in the minified version it now looks great

https://tweakers.net/ext/f/QrLTOnyCjjQiE...C/full.jpg
(2016-07-22, 12:25)junias Wrote: Hi,

i´ve updated the epg-genre-icons, cause the last one i gave you weren´t 100% functionality...
As before, the icons should be placed under "media/new_pvr/epg-genres/", so directly in the folder "epg-genres"
You can overwrite the icons, which are there Wink

I hope, everything is fine with the new ones Wink
I´ve tested this under Jarvis...
I would be appreciate, if you could copy the new ones there Wink

Here´s the link to the new icons: Klick

Thank you so much for you great skin!

Did you notice this, mike?
Would be perfect, if you could integrate these icons in the skin and replace the other ones Wink
I have two bug-reports:
1. There seems to be a wrong aspect ratio in home-screen widget "Recent Recordings". Compare the thumb with "clear case" below and the big one above.

2. The CD-cases in Live-BG are not working. "Activate Cases for Live-BG" is activated

watch gallery
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2016-07-29, 04:21)wex101 Wrote: Yup sorry I wasn't clear, and thank you! Is this only being updated on the Krypton branch? I gotta wait to update until Emby catches up unfortunately Sad
Updated for Jarvis also Wink
(2016-07-29, 10:22)TRiON Wrote: Thanx! Minified guide now works great and the layout is fine there.

In the normal and large guide when there is no icon set the name starts where normaly the icon is, see screenshot

https://tweakers.net/ext/f/ThiCTKpxFlIoe...4/full.png

and in the minified version it now looks great

https://tweakers.net/ext/f/QrLTOnyCjjQiE...C/full.jpg
Will take a look when I can... If I remember Confused
(2016-07-29, 10:27)junias Wrote: Did you notice this, mike?
Would be perfect, if you could integrate these icons in the skin and replace the other ones Wink
Will add it right now Nod
(2016-07-29, 16:41)Solo0815 Wrote: I have two bug-reports:
1. There seems to be a wrong aspect ratio in home-screen widget "Recent Recordings". Compare the thumb with "clear case" below and the big one above.

2. The CD-cases in Live-BG are not working. "Activate Cases for Live-BG" is activated
#2 should be fixed. The images were missing for some reason. No idea how that happened... Huh

#1 Might be a bit... Hard to find the time to look through the Widgets ATM.

------------------------
Did not forget rn|bru... Just hard to find the time to look through almost 10,000 lines of code Shocked
mikeSiLVO Wrote:#1 Might be a bit... Hard to find the time to look through the Widgets ATM.
If you can give me a hint which XML or where to look, I can try to fix it.
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
  • 353(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55