• 354(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
shortcuts/template.xml
Solo0815 can you check this line for default case ....its missing some folder in path
Code:
fallback="thumbs/boxes/p.png"
should be like this
Code:
fallback="thumbs/boxes/default/p.png"
add in Includes_LiveBG.xml

or you can add image in that folder thumbs/boxes/p.png , missing also in 3 xml for this mod.(includes.xml; Includes_LiveBG.xml & View_53_ShowCase.xml)

Mike started but didnt finished Smile
https://github.com/mikesilvo164/Aeon-Nox...a0defc8b15
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2016-07-30, 11:24)Angelinas Wrote: Solo0815 can you check this line for default case ....its missing some folder in path
Code:
fallback="thumbs/boxes/p.png"
should be like this
Code:
fallback="thumbs/boxes/default/p.png"
add in Includes_LiveBG.xml

or you can add image in that folder thumbs/boxes/p.png , missing also in 3 xml for this mod.(includes.xml; Includes_LiveBG.xml & View_53_ShowCase.xml)

Mike started but didnt finished Smile
https://github.com/mikesilvo164/Aeon-Nox...a0defc8b15
That's not gonna do anything for CD cases cause they do not have a fallback.
The only other places where that is the old fallback is for Live Background for sets which doesn't need it cause there should not be a set case for items that are part of a set and for skin playlists live backgrounds but they do not seem to show sets only items in the set so also should be unnecessary.

Nice find for ShowCase view though, will fix.

Thanks.
Guys Im at a loss and its driving me mad.Im trying to install Silvo but Im finding it impossible.Ive downloaded the zip file from this thread and others from other sites but every single time I get "install failed". Usually Ive solved every problem myself through google and forums when it comes to Kodi but this has got me beat.Any ideas?
I install the zip file from here, unzip it, go into kodi and install from zip file,then I get "failed to install add-on from zip file".Im on a mac and I'm running the latest jarvis.Ive followed the instructions from the first post but nothing.
i think the answer is to not unzip the file.
download to local, kodi install from zip. should work
hope this helps
(2016-07-31, 13:29)mxlance Wrote: i think the answer is to not unzip the file.
hope this helps

but if I don't unzip the file on my mac it doesn't show up when i go to "install from zip file" in kodi.
(2016-07-31, 14:21)joeteds Wrote:
hope this helps

but if I don't unzip the file on my mac it doesn't show up when i go to "install from zip file" in kodi.

When you select Install From Zip you will have to drill down to the folder/directory that contains your downloaded files. Have you done this?
(2016-07-31, 14:32)flhthemi Wrote:
(2016-07-31, 14:21)joeteds Wrote:
hope this helps

When you select Install From Zip you will have to drill down to the folder/directory that contains your downloaded files. Have you done this?

Yeah done that.I download the file from this thread to my downloads folder on my mac and if don't compress the skin.silvo folder the zip file is nowhere to be seen on kodi (i navigate to where Ive saved it on my mac).Now if I compress the downloaded skin.silvo folder the zip file appears and also shows in kodi but i get the "failed to install add-on from zip file".
this is a little confusing. when you download the zip file, it is not auto-unzipping and then you are attempting to re-zip it are you.

also check that you are using the skin version for your kodi version.
Macs have this habit of automatically extracting zips you download - you can find the original zip in the trash. Don't re-compress the directory, as Macs add some hidden files to each folder which mess with the ability for Kodi to install from the resultant zip.
(2016-07-31, 15:13)BobCratchett Wrote: Macs have this habit of automatically extracting zips you download - you can find the original zip in the trash. Don't re-compress the directory, as Macs add some hidden files to each folder which mess with the ability for Kodi to install from the resultant zip.

You sir are a legend.It was there in the trash and its now all good.Why the hell does it do that?
Also thanks to the other guys for your time.
thanks bobcratchett, i use a mac also but turn all that crap off asap. forgot osx does that out of the box.
(2016-07-30, 09:08)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2016-07-29, 10:27)junias Wrote: Did you notice this, mike?
Would be perfect, if you could integrate these icons in the skin and replace the other ones Wink
Will add it right now Nod

yuhu Smile
thanks so much!
hope that it´s helpful for some other guys Wink Big Grin
(2016-07-30, 09:08)mikeSiLVO Wrote: Did not forget irn|bru... Just hard to find the time to look through almost 10,000 lines of code Shocked

I was just coming on to see if you'd made progress as well Big Grin It's fine though, I totally understand you're busy, so no worries. Appreciate you keeping me in mind.

EDIT: OK, I don't know what I've done but, long story short... in a moment of madness, earlier today, I selected to uninstall Kodi instead of force close it (Fire TV). Didn't have a backup so had to go set it all up again from scratch. (please always remember to backup your system once in a while, folks) Got to adding my library and such then setting up the TV Widgets. In the 'Select Widget' setting in Widget #2, I chose TV Shows > Next Episodes (Skin Helper Service) Then, when I exited to the main Kodi screen, I got this once the skin had reloaded! Now, it's the exact same process I did before when setting it up and never got those next episode details, just the title of the TV Show. Maybe something has changed or someone has updated something but it's nearly how I described I'd like that widget to be in my original mock-up. Whatever it is, it's weird that it's happened. I'd still love to see the next episode details displayed like I had wanted. The only thing is, it no longer shows the time it's due to air when you highlight the next episode widget but maybe that's because I haven't fully set things up yet and haven't activated a setting in something. Not sure. FYI, this is the latest version of the Jarvis skin on GutHub.

EDIT 2: Scrap that, I think I selected something different instead of what I meant to. Apologies. I need sleep!

EDIT 3: It's not 'Next Episodes' that I should have chose, it is 'TV Show - Next Aired'. Chose that and it's back to the normal way of just the TV Show name in the widget and I now have the time it airs again in the info.
Programinfo is not working 100% anymore here

Intel Core i5 2320 8GB 500GB HDD - Tvheadend + Kodi, Raspberry Pi 3 - LibreELEC, HDHomeRun HDHR3-4DC, Epson TW3200, Pioneer VSX-1123
  • 354(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55