• 36(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
Mike. what happens if inactive and active (Enable Cover)

This happens only for one movie, right / left new movie, again no animation
(2015-02-01, 21:23)gotham_x Wrote: Mike. what happens if inactive and active (Enable Cover)

This happens only for one movie, right / left new movie, again no animation

It as doing that because you have the mod on but it will not work correctly without picking a mod delay.

ShowCase Mod on
Delay off = Not working
Delay set to 2, 3, 4, or 5 = Working!
Mike, I'll jump in the sea...No I posted about two pages of posts and the solution is to activate a delay 2, 3, 4 or 5 seconds, are by censorship ... I would have never come without your intuition
(2015-02-01, 16:01)Mario S. Wrote: Here I have a few backgrounds which can you save in a place of your choice and chose it in skin settings to assing it!!!

One backround the "default_bg" you cannot assign from skin settings you must override "default_bg" in folder "skin.aeon.nox.silvo\backgrounds" with the image of your choice!!!

Link for Backrounds : http://workupload.com/file/jfYclgYL Wink Pictures below :Wink

A few posting before I got a link to alternative colored flags here is an updated link !! See pictures below Wink

First of one you have delete the folder "media" in "skin.aeon.nox.silvo" and then copy the unziped folder "media in to "skin.aeon.nox.silvo" !!

Now you have alternative colored flags instead of the standard (white) flags , ive you chose colored flags in settings there was still the default colored flags !!! (white flags are gone)

Link for media folder : http://workupload.com/file/rU48Mq82

Thank you Mario,

What is the difference between this one and the one you have posted before?(The media folder)
(2015-02-01, 21:36)gotham_x Wrote: Mike, I'll jump in the sea...No I posted about two pages of posts and the solution is to activate a delay 2, 3, 4 or 5 seconds, are by censorship ... I would have never come without your intuition

It is confusing so I will probably change that. Please do not jump in the sea you will get all wet Tongue
delay 2, 3, 4 or 5 seconds, maybe it would be nice to have for panel fanart, you're right, better not jump into the sea, with this cold would risk to take even one cold .
Thanks for your support, and I'm sorry if I put you in some way in difficulty.
What am I missing if my DVD's rolling in are default shiny blue and don't have a movie image/logo superimposed on them? Running a brand new install of 14.1 on Win8.1 I installed today's git version of your skin, today's git of extendedinfo and today's git of script.skin.info.service. Set to coverflow with a delay of 2.

Also, the rotation of the DVD is wobbly. Is this intentional, too hard to get smooth or another thing that I am not doing correctly?
(2015-02-01, 22:05)choekstr Wrote: What am I missing if my DVD's rolling in are default shiny blue and don't have a movie image/logo superimposed on them? I installed todays git version of your skin, today's git of extendedinfo and today's git of script.skin.info.service. Set to coverflow with a delay of 2.

Also, the rotation of the DVD is wobbly. Is this intentional, too hard to get smooth or another thing that I am not doing correctly?

If you're seeing the blue disc that is the fallback for when there is no disc art present so you either do not have any downloaded for that movie or you do not have the setting on in artwork downloader.

Not sure what you mean by wobbly it is a very smooth rolling animation that has no other effects added to it...

I think the wobbly thing you're seeing is just the reflection of the disc spinning.
@LFCFAN mike made some updates in original files the are in the new upload !!
Regarding the wobbly, I thought so as well but I specifically watched the edges and it is moving up and down which is really just a wobble on the Z axis. I would say it is going a bit oblong and then round again as it rotates. Here is a perfect circle over it to show it wobbles as it rotates in:

Regarding the missing disc art, there is fanart and coverart. Is that not enough? This Video I took shows what I am experiencing, that it has artwork and you can sort of notice the wobble.
(2015-02-01, 22:43)Mario S. Wrote: @LFCFAN mike made some updates in original files the are in the new upload !!

Thanks, I will update to the new one.
(2015-02-01, 22:55)choekstr Wrote: Regarding the wobbly, I thought so as well but I specifically watched the edges and it is moving up and down which is really just a wobble on the Z axis. I would say it is going a bit oblong and then round again as it rotates. Here is a perfect circle over it to show it wobbles as it rotates in:

Regarding the missing disc art, there is fanart and coverart. Is that not enough? This Video I took shows what I am experiencing, that it has artwork and you can sort of notice the wobble.

I will look into the wobble but in the video you do not see the discart option because it is not turned on in the settings of Artwork Downloader.

That will be it for me today so if anybody has any issues I will read them but not be able to post a reply till tomorrow. If any issues arise and you can offer assistance feel free to chime in and do what you can.

Thanks.
ahh, ok, I didn't have artwork downloader add-on installed. Now I can manually add discart for the movies that have it. Haven't found a way to autodownload discart / extra content but at least now I know what was missing. Thanks for the pointers and help today.
im using this mod in my new build system

really great work!!

is it maybe possible to add the bluray covers also in showcase view in tv series ?

thanks in advance
(2015-02-01, 23:33)choekstr Wrote: ahh, ok, I didn't have artwork downloader add-on installed. Now I can manually add discart for the movies that have it. Haven't found a way to autodownload discart / extra content but at least now I know what was missing. Thanks for the pointers and help today.

Double check the settings of artwork downloader and you can run it for your entire collection by launching it from the program/apps section.
  • 36(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55