• 392(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2016-10-22, 12:01)snyft Wrote: Guess i will try again and hope for some help. Some icons seem to be gone on my install.
Top right is supposed to be the mute icon but it is just a black block: http://imgur.com/HkfaLhZ
Debug: http://pastebin.com/4apvGQDV
Edit: seems to work now magically.
I also got a problem with tv widget. Mainly showing tv-shows in progress. Most of the other seems to work. No matter what panel/list/compact I select for In Progress TV-Shows, it wont show anything.
Debug: http://pastebin.com/sW3iKwEX
Abracadabra Tongue

Looks like i never updated the path set for the widget. Fixed on Git but you will have to re-select the widget for it to work.
(2016-10-23, 16:46)TopperBG Wrote: Sorry if it's asked already but can't find it - How can I move settings like menu structure, submenus, widgets, addons shortcuts to another Kodi installation?
Tried already but can't copy all of the things in menu:
1. copy /userdata/addon_data/skin.aeon.nox.silvo/settings.xml
2. copy /userdata/guisettings.xml
3. copy all /addon/skin.aeon.nox.silvo ?
Also need /userdata/addon_data/script.skinshortcuts/ Wink
(2016-10-23, 16:56)Nathcloud9 Wrote: No widgets to select any more for live tv
Need script.skinhelper installed and enabled. Do not use the Git version of Skin Helper and just install from Kodi repo using the add-on section in Skin settings > Help
Hi..first of all..thanks for your hard work..

I have 2 questions...when i play pause in one film there is no clear art showing in the screen...i push in settings..and i change them ..but nothing happens ..what am i doing wrong ...?
With the original aeon nox the clearart appears when i play pause...

On the other hand i am trying to make a custom list with all films that contains german audio...how can i do that'¿?..It looks like that don´t work..

you rock, bro!
Hey Mike,
Just a little thing:
When the title of a tv show is so long that it has to be scrolled in right list view, the year of the show is not being shown.

Best regards
I'm pretty sure there was an option to show the current background movie's name in the lower left corner of main menu, can't find it anymore...? Or was it another skin?
Mike:

I don't have the issue using silvo 6.0.1 mentioned here in dialogvideoinfo:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2434919

It works just fine at every level, what I mean with this is that if I select a tvshow, I can scroll down and see similar shows. If I select a season, I can scroll down and see similar shows, and if I scroll down at the episode level, I see actors.
Hi Mike i have a big problem i cannot ad or delete any main menu entry in the in the (Setup Aeon Nox main) menu customizer!!
I cant scroll down to the latest points :O the last entry i can see is Show live tv recording widget !!
On these entry the highlightet bar jumps to the first entry Chose item for menu!!

When you need a debug log or pictures let me know Wink !!!

PS: latest krypton gihub build .
(2016-10-29, 01:03)Mario S. Wrote: Hi Mike i have a big problem i cannot ad or delete any main menu entry in the in the (Setup Aeon Nox main) menu customizer!!
I cant scroll down to the latest points :O the last entry i can see is Show live tv recording widget !!
On these entry the highlightet bar jumps to the first entry Chose item for menu!!

See post #5712 of this thread.
Matrix 19.x (LE), Aeon Nox SiLVO, NUC8i5BEK (i5-8259U, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655, 16 GB ram, 128 GB M.2 SSD)
Samsung F6300 46" LED LCD TV, SMSL Q5 Pro amplifier, Pioneer HPM-100 speakers
Synology DS215j NAS fileserver (WD Gold 10TB x 2)
(2016-10-29, 01:39)whysoserious Wrote:
(2016-10-29, 01:03)Mario S. Wrote: Hi Mike i have a big problem i cannot ad or delete any main menu entry in the in the (Setup Aeon Nox main) menu customizer!!

See post #5712 of this thread.

Thanks found it Big Grin
Hi Mike, I have an issue I will try to explain (I apologize in advance for my bad english):

My Kodi (Jarvis 16.1) is on Android box (q10 pro) with your skin mod (Git version).
Everything works as it should, except for one thing.

If I browse the skin, watch a movie/serie tv everything is ok and when I choose to exit kodi, it exit without any issues.

But, when I browse the skin and, for example, I change a cover/poster etc.of one movie/tv serie, everytimes I try to quit kodi, it hangs and and I have to force closing from app manager (from q10 menu)

Can you help?
Wink 
hi i am running windows 10 and kodi 16.1 jarvis with the git version from post 1 when i load my music on i notice that i get a cd image but when it plays it get a hand written cd image all the cd image is in the correct folder i was woundering why or is it the way the build acts thanks for your advice

(2016-10-29, 11:08)flowerpot Wrote: hi i am running windows 10 and kodi 16.1 jarvis with the git version from post 1 when i load my music on i notice that i get a cd image but when it plays it get a hand written cd image all the cd image is in the correct folder i was woundering why or is it the way the build acts thanks for your advice

git master: Kodi v17 Codename Krypton
Try the 5.8.7-3.0.6.
Hi,

I've just installed this skin for the first time and am kicking myself that I never found it earlier. The customization features are amazing.

There is only one thing I cant find that I previously made good use of in the standard aeon nox 5 skin, the ability to hide a main menu section. How do I do this in this skin?

I dont want to delete the section, just hide it and enable when needed.

thanks.
(2016-10-29, 22:11)snyft Wrote:
(2016-10-29, 11:08)flowerpot Wrote: hi i am running windows 10 and kodi 16.1 jarvis with the git version from post 1 when i load my music on i notice that i get a cd image but when it plays it get a hand written cd image all the cd image is in the correct folder i was woundering why or is it the way the build acts thanks for your advice

git master: Kodi v17 Codename Krypton
Try the 5.8.7-3.0.6.

thanks for your reply i would rather say with jarvis for the moment untill krypton has been released as full version thanks
  • 392(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55