• 415(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
@mikeSiLVO
i realize you are short on time, but!
i am trying to adjust the floor position in
View_506_RightList, MyPVRGuide and maybe one or to others, without effecting any other views.

any change made in Includes_Backgrounds appears to be global.

i looked in MyVideoNav and everywhere else i can think to look

if you have a moment to point me in the right direction that would be great.
if not i understand.

thank you and hope the move is going well.
hi mike, back in the old version u could have the opacity from 0-!00% is there anyway i can add this back in myself?

*EDIT* i found the settings.xml file with the option about opacity i changed it to 10% loaded kodi back up and was still the same but in widget settings it said 10% any ideas thanks
Hi Mike,

Hope both you and your family are doing well? Been a while since I've been on here.

Not too sure if this would be yourself or Mr V since it's widget related.

I've finally upgraded to Krypton from Jarvis and have everything pretty much set up as was.

I have both latest tv shows and latest movies widgets on home screen. When I click on a movie from the widget it now displays the movie info instead of playing. When I click on a tv show it now displays the tv show info, I then have to click browse to view the episode list instead of the widget taking you straight into the episode list. I don't think I have widgets set to display info anywhere on the settings.

Is there anyway to return the old behaviour as Jarvis?
Thank you!

is it still a Kodi limitation or doesn't the skin support showing season's plot? (When opening the information window of a season, only the plot of the tv show is being shown)

Best regards
(2017-01-19, 12:18)heula Wrote: Can you make it optional so I can choose to add it myself?
Or perhaps something like "DUT' ËNG" instead of flags?
I don't think this will happen... Sorry.

My opinion on the matter is Kodi is supposed to be used with your local media that you have added to your library so I fail to see the reason to not know what language a movie is in since you should speak the language or have it as an option in your subtitles before you purchased and added said movie to your library.

Why would you have a movie or show that you cannot understand?

FYI, it is available in the skins info dialog if you need to "check".
(2017-01-19, 15:54)mxlance Wrote: @mikeSiLVO
View_506_RightList, MyPVRGuide and maybe one or to others, without effecting any other views.

if not i understand.

I have not read your PM yet cause of being so busy... If this is in that PM then I'm glad you posted cause I WILL keep my promise, when time allows OFC Smile

I am not 100% certain what you want so please, for the next time, post some pics or some further detail so I am not guessing what you are asking Wink

RightList floor... I assume you mean the floor image located in numerous views and the settings area. Yes it is global but if you search for floor.png in Includes_Backgrounds then you can add/adjust slide animations or show/hide it wherever you need by adding to the current visible.
(2017-01-19, 17:32)bromi88 Wrote: hi mike, back in the old version u could have the opacity from 0-!00% is there anyway i can add this back in myself?

*EDIT* i found the settings.xml file with the option about opacity i changed it to 10% loaded kodi back up and was still the same but in widget settings it said 10% any ideas thanks
Was discussed with Mr. V and 50% was deemed the least visible option needed to notice you had a widget active for that main menu item. I don't know why you would need 10% as you would find it extremely difficult to be able to see it so I suggest using 50% or select the hide widgets until focused option.
(2017-01-20, 11:12)GTunney Wrote: Hi Mike,

Hope both you and your family are doing well? Been a while since I've been on here.

Not too sure if this would be yourself or Mr V since it's widget related.

I've finally upgraded to Krypton from Jarvis and have everything pretty much set up as was.

I have both latest tv shows and latest movies widgets on home screen. When I click on a movie from the widget it now displays the movie info instead of playing. When I click on a tv show it now displays the tv show info, I then have to click browse to view the episode list instead of the widget taking you straight into the episode list. I don't think I have widgets set to display info anywhere on the settings.

Is there anyway to return the old behaviour as Jarvis?
Mr. V is always welcome back but last we spoke he was working on his own skin so until I hear from him I will be the widget master... Devil

Krypton and up uses the default info dialog so if you have chosen the Default select action as "Show Information" then the same will be for the widget info. I assume you have that selected for your library items default action...
(2017-01-20, 19:29)horstepipe Wrote: Thank you!

is it still a Kodi limitation or doesn't the skin support showing season's plot? (When opening the information window of a season, only the plot of the tv show is being shown)

Best regards
There is not and never has been a season info dialog so it is a Kodi limitation but I am not certain if there are any scrapers that even offer separate plots for seasons... Either way, ATM, it is presently a Kodi limitation.
(2017-01-21, 08:31)mikeSiLVO Wrote: Mr. V is always welcome back but last we spoke he was working on his own skin so until I hear from him I will be the widget master... Devil

Krypton and up uses the default info dialog so if you have chosen the Default select action as "Show Information" then the same will be for the widget info. I assume you have that selected for your library items default action.

Always two there are, a master and an apprentice ;-)

Ah that'll be why then as I do have show info turned on. Any chance an option could be added to disable widgets using the same option? No biggy if not or if it's too time consuming.
Focus on weather section when start up.

When Kodi starts up, it focuses on the section that is most at the center of the list. I'd like to change that so when it starts up it focuses on the Weather section, showing the widget on the home screen and the conditional background.

The setting "start up window" would make it so it will not focus on the section but it will ENTER the section, but that is not what I'm looking for.

I reordered the list so Weather would be at the center, but could we have a setting for this instead of having to reorder the menus?

Thanks in advance!
(2017-01-21, 08:31)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2017-01-19, 15:54)mxlance Wrote: @mikeSiLVO

if not i understand.

I have not read your PM yet cause of being so busy... If this is in that PM then I'm glad you posted cause I WILL keep my promise, when time allows OFC Smile

I am not 100% certain what you want so please, for the next time, post some pics or some further detail so I am not guessing what you are asking Wink

RightList floor... I assume you mean the floor image located in numerous views and the settings area. Yes it is global but if you search for floor.png in Includes_Backgrounds then you can add/adjust slide animations or show/hide it wherever you need by adding to the current visible.

@mikeSiLVO – as always thanks for the reply.
Don,t worry about my PM, I know you are really busy. The PM is unrelated to this question.

It never occurred to me to look for position controls for an image in slide animations or show/hide current visible. That may be just what I needed. I will take a look.

From now on I will post pics – sorry

thank you again!
hi mike, again from my last post thanks for your reply, i just like to be able to see my backgrounds and loved it when could sent it to what ever percent if there is just a file i changed that you can point me two that be great
Hi all, is anyone able to direct as to how to change the theme colour in silvo skin as all I have is default and anything else is greyed out. Ideally I am looking for a orange theme to match what I had in the previous aeon nox skin as it goes well with my custom menu bar and background images.
Thanks in advance.
Keeno
(2017-01-23, 20:26)Keenoessex Wrote: Hi all, is anyone able to direct as to how to change the theme colour in silvo skin as all I have is default and anything else is greyed out. Ideally I am looking for a orange theme to match what I had in the previous aeon nox skin as it goes well with my custom menu bar and background images.
Thanks in advance.
Keeno
Instead of having Default, Red, or Orange you can choose any color for the theme color.
Pics are from Krypton version but there is an option in Jarvis as well. Option will be in a different location in Skin settings for Jarvis though.
Selecting a General > Theme color works like it used to and you can tweak other aspects if wanted.

Needs Kodi repo version of skin.helper.service which can be installed by clicking the Color chooser option or through the addon status section in Skin settings > Help.
It's a great tool to have because now you can fugly up Kodi as much as you want! Wink I know mine is pretty well fuglized!
(2017-01-23, 22:12)flhthemi Wrote: It's a great tool to have because now you can fugly up Kodi as much as you want! Wink I know mine is pretty well fuglized!

I wouldn't mind seeing a pic of how fugly you got it to look... Wink

Always curious what folks can do with all the options.
i just installled this skin,, looks verry promising .
but i have some problems ,, i am customising the backgrounds for the menu.
but i can only sellect certain backgrounds.. i found the weather background after installing weather art pack thingy.. but i also installed some other backround art packs ,, wich work in other skins, but cant i choose fro those packs ? stil need some background for settings end few other menus.
so how can i use those background art packs in the menuHuh
(2017-01-24, 01:48)style2k Wrote: i just installled this skin,, looks verry promising .
but i have some problems ,, i am customising the backgrounds for the menu.
but i can only sellect certain backgrounds.. i found the weather background after installing weather art pack thingy.. but i also installed some other backround art packs ,, wich work in other skins, but cant i choose fro those packs ? stil need some background for settings end few other menus.
so how can i use those background art packs in the menuHuh

Style2k, go to system, then appearance, then skin, then settings, then go into "setup aeon nox main menu", there you can choose the backgrounds for each menu.

Choose "select background" and use accordingly. For the weather menu, choose "conditional weather" and you should be able to chose from the weather art packs you downloaded.

I hope this helps. Cheers.
  • 415(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55