• 429(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
you can certainly try by reinstalling all of the appdata. I have used my skin install across Windows & Android . You just have to know & append the file structure in each case for customisations. So just give it a try and then inform everyone about the success ( hopefully).
Don't forget the contents of script.skinshortcuts for your menus
(2017-02-23, 14:26)primitivereason Wrote: Hi Mike, I guess you are right about the skin.helper script. I compared the version I have on Windows and on my Pi and they are the same. I've reinstalled Kodi 16.1 on my RasPi because I use my PC as a testing machine. Guess I'll have to wait until the script is updated.

On another subject, the skin isn't using default_bg.jpg as a background. All we get now is just a black screen behind the menus. Are you planning to reintegrate that on the skin or will it stay like this? I am asking this because I like it better than a plain black screen behind everything. I usually swapped that picture with this one:

http://www.zastavki.com/pictures/2560x16...26144_.jpg

And it looked sweet, but now I am left with a plain black wall. Undecided
Read the FAQ for the skin Wink
If you want to set up a default background then set it in Skin settings > General > Last option
(2017-02-23, 16:11)flhthemi Wrote: Well it does like that on every device I have including the TVs...The poster art is what ever kodi scrapes or I change the ones I don't like...Smile so I have no idea what size they are. Big thing was that I didn't want it to be skin related because I hate seeing perfect stuff with imperfections Wink (yeah, kissing butt)
Use Artwork Downloader manual in Extras (+) and you should see the image dimensions.
(2017-02-23, 22:26)kowalmisiek Wrote: Hello

Please help.

When I add a widget youtube his icons are small in size. (too high)

Icons of Music box and sd-XBMC just have a bad size.

https://zapodaj.net/83b81eeef042e.jpg.html
https://zapodaj.net/8769955c1abeb.jpg.html
https://zapodaj.net/5a36a576242f9.jpg.html

How can I improve?
The two other add-ons besides YouTube seem like banned addons (wiki) to me so there is no support for them on these forums. The YouTube image appears fine to me though so... Huh
(2017-02-24, 01:28)Technometry Wrote: Because I am making my own fork of your skin and when I install it, I want it to default to certain settings without having to copy the settings.xml. No big deal if you don't have time to get into it, I completely understand. I have just been tearing out all the conditionals in the Home.xml and Includes_Home.xml files that cause the skin to check the setting so that it just flat out defaults to what I want without a setting. However, I would prefer to just know where to go to change where the skin defaults to as the method I have undertaken rips out a whole lot of your customization features that you worked so hard on. Thanks in advance, whether you have any insight for me to go on or not. Regardless, thanks for all your hard work.
I do not support or condone "Builds" so I will not assist anyone who plans to distribute the skin elsewhere with banned addons (wiki) pre-installed. The problem is how do I know what you're going to do, the answer is I don't. If it seems like that is what is intended, I will air on the side of caution... I am not saying that is what you are doing but more often than not it is the case, which is why my default is to assume so.

That being said, I will say that the default is because there is no setting (empty) on new installs so that is why the default is the default.
(2017-02-24, 09:58)Alyy Wrote: Yes it work, but not with some video addons.
The issue is likely with the addon cause if the image displayed is not a poster then it should not have its content set to a Movie or TV Show or vice versa if it is a poster.
Anyone know how to center align the bottom row of the widget?
I have been trying to figure it out for three days but no dice.
I know (or think) it's in the script-skinshortcuts-includes.xml because I have edit some of the code and the widget moves, but everytime I reload the skin it reverts back reverts back to default..
Any help would be appreciated.

http://i.imgur.com/HOibklQ.png
Hello mikeSiLVO

The icons for all applications are stretched. Should be square.
How to edit the file to change the size of icons youtube?

How do your skin a view as:

6.0.3 (Krypton)
Quote:Image
Quote:Image

How to add view disc image?
Question regarding Fanart when listening to the music.
I just want to have only one predefined image instead of Fanart when song is playing in full screen.
Tried searching but nothing i find works.
I installed Artist Slideshow, tried every option in it but background is always black.
Only thing that shows anything is CD Wall and Blurred album thumb.
How can i set only one image as default music full screen image?

Thx
(2017-02-24, 17:23)shaktoo Wrote: you can certainly try by reinstalling all of the appdata. I have used my skin install across Windows & Android . You just have to know & append the file structure in each case for customisations. So just give it a try and then inform everyone about the success ( hopefully).

Will do - as soon as I figure how to access those files on ChromeOS lol
what happened to the Customization Color option in Silvo 6.03 in System>skin settings? Also the theme and color option, does not allow me to enable it. The "customization> choose skin colors does not open? I am on Krypton 17. It is in the earlier versions.. Are the all addons automatically disabled on Silvo or is that Kryptons defautl setting?

Thank you for a great skin.[/b]
@ rosario try the latest Krypton nightly & re enable skin, it will download another dependency addon which should enable you to them & colors.
Mike the latest Git update seems to have broken the videolyrics again ?
Also manfeed has added new animation for his videolyrics.
Also the latest krypton nightly is disabling ANS as incompatible ?
hI, just made an account because I'm new to creating builds for kodi, I downloaded aeon nox 5 silvo and worked customized a build, just finished it today and created a backup. However when I tried to restore the backup to firestick, it just shows the old version of the aeon nox build I had previously, I don't know what I am doing wrong, please help Sad
(2017-02-26, 13:02)natcatmj420 Wrote: hI, just made an account because I'm new to creating builds for kodi, I downloaded aeon nox 5 silvo and worked customized a build, just finished it today and created a backup. However when I tried to restore the backup to firestick, it just shows the old version of the aeon nox build I had previously, I don't know what I am doing wrong, please help Sad

Can you say what folders you backed up? You've probably missed something.
(2017-02-24, 13:21)Kbxy88 Wrote: I've customized aeon nox silvo using a Android Box (T95Z) and I'm either moving to Nvidia Shield or Chromebox - haven't decided, but was wonder if I could save my customization to install on my next device ?

Is it a different process for either one?

Just copy the .kodi hidden folder from your T95Z, overwrite the .kodi/Kodi on the target box and everything in Kodi will move across. Use the same version of Kodi on both boxes and run Kodi once on your target box to create the .kodi/Kodi folder that you need to overwrite.

If your build references any external folders/files they too will have to be copied onto the target box.

If the file structure on the target box is different you can use path substitution in advanced settings.
(2017-02-24, 18:59)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2017-02-23, 14:26)primitivereason Wrote: [quote='Alyy' pid='2534401' dateline='1487923107']
Yes it work, but not with some video addons.
The issue is likely with the addon cause if the image displayed is not a poster then it should not have its content set to a Movie or TV Show or vice versa if it is a poster.

To illustrate in image with addon Catch-up. You can not do anything ?

Hi Mike,

I have a feature request.

I think it would be quite useful to have some kind of indicator that there is a widget available for the section if the 'hide widgets if not focussed' feature is on.
I don't know if this could be a small tab extending from the main bar or something.

My mrs would definitely find it useful lol
  • 429(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55