• 446(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2017-03-28, 17:49)mikeSiLVO Wrote: There is a setting in Extended Info to prefer the scripts own dialogs but it appears to be not functioning ATM. You can delete the xmls that begin with script-script.extendedinfo- to not use the skin versions.

Boom! There it is. Thanks for throwing me a line there. As always your work is appreciated.
can anyone assist with a widget view? I can't seem to find a tv widget on Silvo that shows the next up episode of the shows im watching. So in the first position would be the next episode of the show i just watched. 2nd position would be the next next episode of the show i watched prior 2nd last etc...

I've used a similar widget on MQ and it's great for quick jumps back in.

Apologies if i've missed something really obvious.
Thanks again for the great skin and your help.

Looking to make some changes to the below View but can't seem to find the correct part and file to edit. Have looked in the Includes.xml and the Shift.xml. Essentially looking at:
- removing some of the icons on the bottom right
- remove the line under the movie title on the bottom left as the information is in the upper left panel
- remove the rating in the upper left panel as it seems to always get cut off.

I've been having issues with widgets in the skin. I use recent movies and recent episodes, on 2 machines sharing mysql DB, but the widgets don't seem to update correctly so the watched episodes or movies not being removed from the widget, or new episodes only added on the machine where library update is executed and to make them show on the other box I have to manually update the library. I've tried different data providers like DB, Kodi and Skin Helper - right now both using Skin Helper widgets, it's configured to not show watched, but the behavior is still the same. Any ideas?

Thank you
(2017-03-29, 18:14)dubbud Wrote: Thanks again for the great skin and your help.

Looking to make some changes to the below View but can't seem to find the correct part and file to edit. Have looked in the Includes.xml and the Shift.xml. Essentially looking at:
- removing some of the icons on the bottom right
- remove the line under the movie title on the bottom left as the information is in the upper left panel
- remove the rating in the upper left panel as it seems to always get cut off.
The InfoPanel is in Includes.xml so might want to take another look. Most if not all floor images and labels are in MyVideoNav.xml for the video views.
(2017-03-29, 20:01)logictester Wrote: I've been having issues with widgets in the skin. I use recent movies and recent episodes, on 2 machines sharing mysql DB, but the widgets don't seem to update correctly so the watched episodes or movies not being removed from the widget, or new episodes only added on the machine where library update is executed and to make them show on the other box I have to manually update the library. I've tried different data providers like DB, Kodi and Skin Helper - right now both using Skin Helper widgets, it's configured to not show watched, but the behavior is still the same. Any ideas?

Thank you
I'd need a debug log (wiki) so I can see basic info like widget path, skin and kodi version, etc...

I don't use MySQL DB so I have no idea if there is an issue when used.
Hiya have the glowbars been updated to work with kodi 17 thanks
Hey folks,

is there an option for album art to set it for permanent showing up? I checked out the xml Files in 16x9, but i cant find nothing. Did someone edited those File/s and can post a solution?

Thx
(2017-03-30, 09:23)Sh4wnGu35t Wrote: Hiya have the glowbars been updated to work with kodi 17 thanks
There are no "GlowBars" in this skin.
(2017-03-30, 22:41)lokipoki81 Wrote: Hey folks,

is there an option for album art to set it for permanent showing up? I checked out the xml Files in 16x9, but i cant find nothing. Did someone edited those File/s and can post a solution?

Thx
I really hope you are not asking how to keep the music info onscreen when there is a FAQ entry and a warning popup in the skin about it...
Time to post some info.

The GitHub version of the skin is up to date with all changes I make on almost a daily basis. Be that GOOD or BAD.

I need the help of users to test out these new changes but, recently, I rarely get any feedback at all.

What I do get is users who complain that the skin is not perfect without any testing or feedback from them whatsoever.

Many of the issues mentioned could have been avoided if there were more feedback from those willing to test and report back. I am not perfect and have never claimed to be so I need your help.

Perhaps it is my fault cause I try to test things when I add them to the point of absurdity. Regardless of this, I need the feedback of users so I do not push a bad update to the lazy folks who just want to use the skin without contributing.
"What I do get is users who complain that the skin is not perfect without any testing or feedback from them whatsoever."

This is all I seem to get anymore!
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2017-03-25, 11:23)thumber Wrote: Hey,

I have an issue with the fanart being displayed when i hear music. its not being displayed correctly, its like its blown up so you cannot see head or feet or the people in the fanart.

Any ideas ?

Not really. A screenshot might help but it may just be crappy images or something...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Mike,

I have several devices running krypton and your skin. but i also have one running jarvis / madnox (for some reason). and in the jarvis / madnox build, there is no issue. I have some pics to show the difference. But it seems like its all 4:3 pictures, that it tries to strech.

Jarvis / madnox build

Krypton / silvo build

Hope this helps in tracking down this little bugger.
Running Kodi Krypton/Aeon Nox Silvo on Nvidia Shield
Welllllll....in 6.06 I noticed when a video is on screen playing the controls are now at the bottom instead of up top. Not a problem, kinda like it. But the time bar can no longer be used in conjunction with the mouse pointer. It can be advanced with the arrow keys, the mouse wheel and by clicking the mouse below the time line. (See: What Is That in pic) I'm thinking something needs an alignment and it ain't my old S10 pickup. Wink

(2017-03-31, 09:45)thumber Wrote: Hey Mike,

I have several devices running krypton and your skin. but i also have one running jarvis / madnox (for some reason). and in the jarvis / madnox build, there is no issue. I have some pics to show the difference. But it seems like its all 4:3 pictures, that it tries to strech.

Jarvis / madnox build

Krypton / silvo build

Hope this helps in tracking down this little bugger.
Try latest Git please.
(2017-03-31, 15:12)flhthemi Wrote: Welllllll....in 6.06 I noticed when a video is on screen playing the controls are now at the bottom instead of up top. Not a problem, kinda like it. But the time bar can no longer be used in conjunction with the mouse pointer. It can be advanced with the arrow keys, the mouse wheel and by clicking the mouse below the time line. (See: What Is That in pic) I'm thinking something needs an alignment and it ain't my old S10 pickup. Wink
I don't use a mouse unless testing something so I didn't know about this sliders existence till right now...

Try latest Git please.

Can you also check if the Android mouse issue for Widgets is fixed?

I reworked that screen so hopefully I fixed whatever Gremlin was causing that.
Mike I noticed the Wording on the Left side panel for Skin Settings is Missing as well as in the help section for add-ons recommended area the words are missing
(2017-03-31, 22:09)#1Guru Wrote: Mike I noticed the Wording on the Left side panel for Skin Settings is Missing as well as in the help section for add-ons recommended area the words are missing
I don't have that issue.

Can you try deleting all SiLVO skin folders restarting Kodi so you know its deleted correctly. Kodi should default to Estuary then you can re-install the skin.
  • 446(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55