• 458(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2017-04-24, 09:00)VelvetKevorkian Wrote:
(2017-04-24, 00:43)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2017-04-24, 00:29)VelvetKevorkian Wrote: That is not a link to that library overview, just the general music link which i described.
Try setting Custom Item >ActivateWindow(Music,Root,Return)

That worked, thank you very much Smile

Hummm, now I'm curious...What is the difference between:

ActivateWindow(Music)

and

ActivateWindow(Music,Root,Return)

I see no difference on my systemHuh

EDIT:
Ahh wait, I figured it out after re-reading, duh...if I had entered a listed item using ActivateWindow(Music) the next time I entered Music from the Main Menu I would be back to that item! Duh!!! Now I see said the blind man Smile
Is there any way to get the full screen button back on the left pop out menu? Or is there a way to get back to full screen without having to back all the way out of an addon back to the main menu of the skin? Thanks
Again how do Stop the updates for Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO as they breaking my build
(2017-04-25, 02:38)Onknight Wrote: Again how do Stop the updates for Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO as they breaking my build

just turn off auto updates in the add on pretty simple
(2017-04-21, 08:34)knives of ice Wrote: i run this skin on my nvidia shield and my chromebox. i've never had a problem on the chromebox. for some reason on the shield after many hours running any tv show or movie logos will not be displayed, and any season posters will not be displayed on the info screens as well. if i exit SPMC and restart it then it is fine again for awhile, but the problem returns every day.

any idea how to fix this minor annoyance?

anyone have any ideas? still having this problem daily
This skin is getting better and better! Keep up the good work! Thanks
HTPC homemade - BOX SilverStone Lascala LC17 - CPU Intel Core i3-3220T (2.8 GHz) - CM ASRock B75 Pro3 - HD Crucial M4 64 Go - CG ASUS GeForce GT 610 Low Profile 1 GB - RAM Corsair Vengeance Low Profile Blue Series 4 Go (2x2 Go) DDR3 1600 MHz CL9 - POWER Be Quiet! Power 7 400 W 80PLUS - REMOTE Harmony 650 - Frodo 12.2 XBMCbuntu Aeon-Nox 4.1.9 - MacPro 2010 - SMB
all I need for my build to be perfection is to have the player controls show when listening to music from the home screen or if I'm watching video from there, can't find a setting to do this, I've look, believe me, I even managed to chage all kinds of things like the font on the home menu and the boot up MP4, but the player controls are hiding too damned well lol
I used to have CD wall working perectly but now it doesn't show when palying an album and the spinning disc does not appear from the now playing widget. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong??

Sorry this has appeared in the wrong thread, but any help would be appreciated!
Since latest update my osd has switched to the bottom of the screen, this is making it impossible to sync subs.
Anyway to turn back to top?

Thnx in advance!
Anybody having issues with the new position of the Video OSD buttons needs to tell me one other skin besides default Nox 5 that does not overlap your "chosen" subtitle placement.

I looked at most of the skins in the Kodi repo and they seem to all have the OSD covering the lowest position. Shame that this change has been in the skin for about a month and nobody said anything about it before the release of this last update.

I suggest you either move your subtitle placement or maybe next time try to be more involved in future updates.

Just in case anybody has not noticed already, I am taking a little break from the forums cause it always seems to be either A-holes with "build" issues or users who just come to complain cause it isn't the way you want it to be...

Time to learn to deal with any changes, get involved, or at very least please stop bitching...
Changed from default color to red and no issues...
(2017-04-25, 20:42)mikeSiLVO Wrote: Just in case anybody has not noticed already, I am taking a little break from the forums cause it always seems to be either A-holes with "build" issues or users who just come to complain cause it isn't the way you want it to be...

Just an FYI, ver 6.0.6 working just fine for me (and most users, I suspect). Thanks for all the hard work, you *are* appreciated!
Matrix 19.x (LE), Aeon Nox SiLVO, NUC8i5BEK (i5-8259U, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655, 16 GB ram, 128 GB M.2 SSD)
Samsung F6300 46" LED LCD TV, SMSL Q5 Pro amplifier, Pioneer HPM-100 speakers
Synology DS215j NAS fileserver (WD Gold 10TB x 2)
(2017-04-26, 02:33)whysoserious Wrote: Just an FYI, ver 6.0.6 working just fine for me (and most users, I suspect). Thanks for all the hard work, you *are* appreciated!

FYI, you are also appreciated Big Grin

Thanks
(2017-04-25, 20:42)mikeSiLVO Wrote: Anybody having issues with the new position of the Video OSD buttons needs to tell me one other skin besides default Nox 5 that does not overlap your "chosen" subtitle placement.

I looked at most of the skins in the Kodi repo and they seem to all have the OSD covering the lowest position. Shame that this change has been in the skin for about a month and nobody said anything about it before the release of this last update.

I suggest you either move your subtitle placement or maybe next time try to be more involved in future updates.

Just in case anybody has not noticed already, I am taking a little break from the forums cause it always seems to be either A-holes with "build" issues or users who just come to complain cause it isn't the way you want it to be...

Time to learn to deal with any changes, get involved, or at very least please stop bitching...

Not bitching, love the skin and very much apreciate all the work that has gone in it. Was just wandering if it had something to do with my installation or that there was an option somewhere to place it to the top.
Mike, I know that you're taking a wee break from the forums (understandable) but if you see this post, can you please let me know a couple things. I'm still having the date issue when highlighting my 'Upcoming Schedule' widget (widget set up as using the 'TV Show Next Aired' add-on). On my laptop, it displays the date correctly, on my Fire TV, however, it still shows the date as 1905 and no matter what I have done to try and fix it, it's not worked. I really do not want to start afresh and re-do everything as it takes far too long so...

...can you tell me what file/part in the skin deals with that piece of information and where and what -- if any -- add-ons does that pull info from? Like I said, I've updated everything, the skin is current 6.0.6, the skin helpers and blah, blah, blah are all current and it's still not working and I'm pulling my hair out.

If anyone else has/had this problem, has a clue as to what it could be or knows how to fix it, please do chip in and let me know.

Thanks.
  • 458(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55