• 462(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
Since i modified the main menu in Silvo Mod,
uhm, where can i access the file manager now??
thanks
(2017-05-11, 20:05)swoosh1325 Wrote: Also with the new fire sticks you can plug them into your computer and drag the zip file you need directly onto the stick. I myself have found it very helpful to upload all the zip files I need to a google drive account and then copy and paste them to my sticks using ES File Explorer. Its pretty nifty especially if you have multiple devices to update.

Oh really? That's pretty cool actually thanks for the tip. I'm going to have to try that
Here's a more in-depth explanation about my file manager location issue here --> http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=314233

thx Smile
Answered in your thread...
Hey Mike. Love the Skin. Keep up the Good Work.

just a screenshot on what I have done to it to make it more personal. Someone wanna help me on my Submenu, Would like to have them say Day of Week and When I click it maybe it would show me the details of that day.

(2017-05-09, 19:38)kiva Wrote: Greetings everyone,

Using Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO, I am trying to customize, move things around on my home page. I've had luck with moving the menu bar, its labels — along with the submenu bar and its labels—as well as the Date/Time Label. However, I am stuck on the SYSTEM BARS ( I assume that's the correct name for the horizontal bar that sits atop the main menu bar?)

I have looked in and tried many settings in Home.xml and Includes_Home.xml but for the life of me, can't find the settings for it Confused Maybe I'm looking in the wrong xml files? If so, if anyone can tell me the the XML file and/or PNG file names and the line # of code—I will be most grateful Nod . Thanks in advance. And needless to say, love working with this skin. So much fun! Smile

Reposting this in hopes it gets seen and not buried. Hope Mike can answer this. Good day everyone.
I noticed that since using this skin,
I dont dont have a textures13.db file anymore
In my database folder even after reboots...

Is this normal?

Shouldn't it be there an recreate itself after reboots?

How to get it back?

Im on latest kodi krypton 17.1 (libreelec 8.0.1)

Thx
Hello, I just started using the latest version of this skin and absolutely love all the features it has. You can tell alot of work has been put into this skin.

I am currently trying to personalize it but have run into a snag. On the home screen I have created a widget and have it set to show the plot information.

For the life of me I cannot find the correct file to either change or remove the background behind the Plot information.

Does anyone know in which file/s I need to modify to make my changes to this plot background?

If it helps I am using Kodi v17.1 with the latest Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO skin.
What do you want as background?
(2017-05-15, 00:49)eskro Wrote: What do you want as background?

I'm not really sure yet. I wanted to play around with it a bit and try some different things.. might even remove it.

I've already customized all aspects of the home screen but I'm getting stuck on this info plot background.

I just can't find where the background png texture is being called from.

Here is what I have so far..
Well you can have just one single global background across main menu items
So even when cycling through widgets you see your same
background and not the shows or movies fanart..

disable widget fanarts...

Same if you have a différent background For each main menu item,
You can disable widget fanarts anyhow...
(2017-05-15, 04:20)eskro Wrote: Well you can have just one single global background across main menu items
So even when cycling through widgets you see your same
background and not the shows or movies fanart..

disable widget fanarts...

Same if you have a différent background For each main menu item,
You can disable widget fanarts anyhow...

Hi eskro,

Thanks, but I think you misunderstood what I am trying do. I'm trying to change the transparent black texture that sits behind the widgets plot info not the screen background.
Oh i see, well in this case,
Silvo mod doesn't have that level of modification at hand
In the settings...

Something probably MikeSilvo could show you how.

Sorry.
Np Eskro, I do appreciate you trying to help though Smile

Hopefully Mike will see these post and have some suggestions.
Hi, Im using the skin with the menu bars in the low position. There is a gap between the lower submenu_bar and the main menu bar. could you tell me how to raise the bottom bar? Thank you
  • 462(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55