• 5(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
you rock, bro! No issues, simply amazing SmileSmile
Hey There Smile

Nice additions to an already great skin. Is it possible tho to add no coverflow to the showcase view ?

Then it would be perfect, thanks Smile

// Thumber
Running Kodi Krypton/Aeon Nox Silvo on Nvidia Shield
Any chance of getting auto updates from Aeon-Nox -Silvo in the future?
(2014-12-25, 13:01)thumber Wrote: Hey There Smile

Nice additions to an already great skin. Is it possible tho to add no coverflow to the showcase view ?

Then it would be perfect, thanks Smile

// Thumber

I have added this but with a couple of caveats it is without cases or overlays (Watched, Unwatched, Resume, ect...)
Download Here or use the link in the first post.
Any issues let me know.

(2014-12-25, 14:17)kurniawan77 Wrote: Any chance of getting auto updates from Aeon-Nox -Silvo in the future?

Possible, but haven't even looked into that yet.
(2014-12-18, 15:32)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2014-12-18, 15:27)snyft Wrote: Great work! Love the new views Smile

Is it possible to make the submenus hidden until pressing down or just have an arrow pointing down?

That is already possible if you uncheck "detach RSS feed from the main menu" located in skin setting > home window

Excellent work!thanks.
That option works only if you enable RSS feed in Kodi main menu-is it possible NOT to have RSS running and make submenus hidden?
(2014-12-26, 22:07)dannyau Wrote:
(2014-12-18, 15:32)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2014-12-18, 15:27)snyft Wrote: Great work! Love the new views Smile

Is it possible to make the submenus hidden until pressing down or just have an arrow pointing down?

That is already possible if you uncheck "detach RSS feed from the main menu" located in skin setting > home window

Excellent work!thanks.
That option works only if you enable RSS feed in Kodi main menu-is it possible NOT to have RSS running and make submenus hidden?

If you copy This File to your userdata folder and restart Kodi it will not show any RSS data and still enable the submenus to be hidden till you perform a down press (must still have show RSS news feed activated in appearance settings). It is a workaround but I think it should be sufficient.
Hi Silvo,

Thanks for this great mod.

There is a bug, it's a ▯ (rectangle character symbol) showing between the Title and the year.

Line 95 in DialogFullScreenInfo.xml <label>$INFO[Player.Title] ($INFO[VideoPlayer.Year])</label>
(2014-12-27, 00:50)desperado77 Wrote: Hi Silvo,

Thanks for this great mod.

There is a bug, it's a ▯ (rectangle character symbol) showing between the Title and the year.

Line 95 in DialogFullScreenInfo.xml <label>$INFO[Player.Title] ($INFO[VideoPlayer.Year])</label>

Can you post a screenshot? I don't have that on my end, it's supposed to be a space.
(2014-12-27, 00:14)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2014-12-26, 22:07)dannyau Wrote:
(2014-12-18, 15:32)mikesilvo164 Wrote: That is already possible if you uncheck "detach RSS feed from the main menu" located in skin setting > home window

Excellent work!thanks.

If you copy This File to your userdata folder and restart Kodi it will not show any RSS data and still enable the submenus to be hidden till you perform a down press (must still have show RSS news feed activated in appearance settings). It is a workaround but I think it should be sufficient.

That worked nicely-Thank you!
My file editor (Sublime Text) detected a sort of space tab.
It was fixed for me when I typed only one space character.
(2014-12-27, 02:45)desperado77 Wrote: My file editor (Sublime Text) detected a sort of space tab.
It was fixed for me when I typed only one space character.

Was that seen just in the Text Editor or also in Kodi?
Only in kodi, it shows ▯ in place of space.
(2014-12-27, 19:47)desperado77 Wrote: Only in kodi, it shows ▯ in place of space.

Wondering if that might be a Linux or OSX thing... I did check and indeed there was an additional two spaces so I have removed them and I hope it is fixed for anybody else that may have the same issue.

Thanks
Thanks to you Smile

I will updated you if it's fixed on the next release.
Hello there...

Amazing work.

I have tried to install both .zip files (-Silvo and -master) where both of them gives me the error "dependencies not met. Contact add on author.

How do I install it?

I am running XBMC 13.4 (SPMC build) on an OUYA device, please advise if you can.

p.s.: I also tried to manually replace the entire aeon nox 5 directory for yours giving it the same name but nothing happened!!! Strange. (unless I am replacing it in the wrong place -storade\sdcard0\Android\data\com.semperpax.spmc\files\.xbmc\addons\skin.aeon.nox.5

Any ideas?

Many thanks
jorge4world
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55