• 67(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
Cool!!
I just pushed the fix to Git or if easier right click this link and save file then replace in the skins 1080i folder, restart and it should all be good. Please let me know if it is fixed just so I can be sure.

Thanks
Hello Mike,

Thanks for these nice additions to nox.

I can't figure how to get the pretty logos reflections I can see in your screenshots.

If you don't mind to explain me how to do it would be very kind.

TIA.
Beebox N3150 - LibreELEC 7.90.009 | Synology DS212+ NAS 6TB
Panasonic DMP-BD65 bluray | Yamaha RX-A3030 AVR - Kef KHT3005SE 5.1 speakers | Optoma HD87 projector - Exclusiv-Home 2.8m 16:9 screen
Mike,

Have you changed any of the files relating to ExtendedInfo for Kodi 15? A user posted that your files are working in 15 but the panels I posted earlier do not?

If so, I was curious as to what was changed so these changes could be mirrored and reposted.
(2015-03-04, 01:43)incubus Wrote: Hello Mike,

I can't figure how to get the pretty logos reflections I can see in your screenshots.

TIA.

Can you post a screenshot? The logo reflections are just a flipped image so if you see any there should be a reflection underneath. It is subtle so depending on the Logo it may be hard to see.
(2015-03-04, 01:53)Warner306 Wrote: Mike,

Have you changed any of the files relating to ExtendedInfo for Kodi 15? A user posted that your files are working in 15 but the panels I posted earlier do not?

If so, I was curious as to what was changed so these changes could be mirrored and reposted.

I only changed the black.png image used behind the labels and enlarged the moviedb logo otherwise it is the same files created by steveb and included by BigNoid. I suggest having the user remove the files for the extendedinfo panels from the 1080i folder, restart, and have them check if it is script related instead of the code used in your panels. Without the files in the folder the script should revert to phil65s default dialogs and if it does not work at least you know it has nothing to do with your mod.
(2015-03-04, 02:03)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-03-04, 01:53)Warner306 Wrote: Mike,

I only changed the black.png image used behind the labels and enlarged the moviedb logo otherwise it is the same files created by steveb and included by BigNoid. I suggest having the user remove the files for the extendedinfo panels from the 1080i folder, restart, and have them check if it is script related instead of the code used in your panels. Without the files in the folder the script should revert to phil65s default dialogs and if it does not work at least you know it has nothing to do with your mod.

That's good advice. Thanks.
I discovered that the clear cases from ShedNox can fit without too much effort so I will start to add them... if you have a view that you think they work for let me know and I will add them when I can. So far I have LowList and RightList. I think the best place for the option should be system wide in Skin settings > Extras... Any suggestions or opinions Huh

watch gallery
(2015-03-04, 08:04)mikesilvo164 Wrote: I discovered that the clear cases from ShedNox can fit without too much effort so I will start to add them... if you have a view that you think they work for let me know and I will add them when I can. So far I have LowList and RightList. I think the best place for the option should be system wide in Skin settings > Extras... Any suggestions or opinions Huh

watch gallery

Looks cool Big Grin great work mike Wink i like the covers !!!

Hmmm maybe in all views are covers avilable ?!?
@mikesilvo164
For the moment, i am under shednox 3.0. But as current development will be stopped in the next future, i take a look on mod using nox 5. What you've done is really impressive with this skin. As i can see, you have modified the skin parameters file (you had more option for the widget inside the skin system param for example). I like it because i prefer the expanded widget instead of the short one.
I'd like to know a thing : Is is possible under the skin settings menu (where you can modify the custom homescreen et select a playlist) to add an option : At the moment, we can edit label, set item background (like live dvd case), a default select action (a playlist for example), selecting a widget....BUT if we select "Recommended Movie" as widget, it does not use playlist selected above.
So i wonder if it is possible to add an option here to make the widget using a specified playlist.
At the moment, i have a playlist MARVEL. When i select widget "Recommended movies" the skin use my movie folder and not my playlist MARVEL. So under the custom menu MARVEL i have a recommended movies The Faculty....
I thank you in advance.
Zotac CI320 Nano : (4Go, SSD 64Go, W7_64)
Zotac CI323 Nano : (4Go, SSD 120Go, W10)

Acer Aspire 5740G (Intel I3 330M, 4Go, WD 500Go, W7_64)
Desktop (Intel Q6600@3Ghz, 6Go, Seagate 500Go & Seagate 320 Go W7_64)

NAS Synology DS213+ : 2*3To WD Red (SHR)
NAS Synology DS215J : 2*4To WD Red (SHR)

All under KODI Jarvis 16, Aeon Nox Silvo Mod & Mr.V Widget Mod.

(2015-03-04, 09:06)wilmans2m Wrote: @mikesilvo164
For the moment, i am under shednox 3.0. But as current development will be stopped in the next future, i take a look on mod using nox 5. What you've done is really impressive with this skin. As i can see, you have modified the skin parameters file (you had more option for the widget inside the skin system param for example). I like it because i prefer the expanded widget instead of the short one.
I'd like to know a thing : Is is possible under the skin settings menu (where you can modify the custom homescreen et select a playlist) to add an option : At the moment, we can edit label, set item background (like live dvd case), a default select action (a playlist for example), selecting a widget....BUT if we select "Recommended Movie" as widget, it does not use playlist selected above.
So i wonder if it is possible to add an option here to make the widget using a specified playlist.
At the moment, i have a playlist MARVEL. When i select widget "Recommended movies" the skin use my movie folder and not my playlist MARVEL. So under the custom menu MARVEL i have a recommended movies The Faculty....
I thank you in advance.

What you can do (if I am understanding correctly) is set a smartplaylist to include Marvel like you already have done but add an extra rule to make it be a playlist using marvel that is recommended (I think that is in progress?) then choose video playlist and select "marvel recommended" or whatever you picked the name to be as your Widget.
(2015-03-04, 09:00)Mario S. Wrote: Looks cool Big Grin great work mike Wink i like the covers !!!

Hmmm maybe in all views are covers avilable ?!?

Yes Mario, I will to add them to all views with a cover Tongue I just want to add things in order of what people use since my time is more limited recently and adding to all views with covers might take longer than I would like it to.
Yes mike you have understood. But i don't know all option for the extra rules. The wiki doesn't give it unfortunately and don't know where to search.
Zotac CI320 Nano : (4Go, SSD 64Go, W7_64)
Zotac CI323 Nano : (4Go, SSD 120Go, W10)

Acer Aspire 5740G (Intel I3 330M, 4Go, WD 500Go, W7_64)
Desktop (Intel Q6600@3Ghz, 6Go, Seagate 500Go & Seagate 320 Go W7_64)

NAS Synology DS213+ : 2*3To WD Red (SHR)
NAS Synology DS215J : 2*4To WD Red (SHR)

All under KODI Jarvis 16, Aeon Nox Silvo Mod & Mr.V Widget Mod.

(2015-03-04, 09:55)wilmans2m Wrote: Yes mike you have understood. But i don't know all option for the extra rules. The wiki doesn't give it unfortunately and don't know where to search.

I am not sure of your rule to create the marvel playlist but lets use a path as an example if you set the path to be A:/marvel or whatever just add a second rule for in progress true and select "items must match all rules" any movie you start but not finish will be in that playlist that matches marvel and is in progress. The options for widgets are almost endless as long as you create a second playlist including the options that you want the widget to follow. Keep in mind that creating playlists take up very little space so the amount you can have are pretty much limitless.
(2015-03-04, 01:56)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-03-04, 01:43)incubus Wrote: Hello Mike,

TIA.

Can you post a screenshot? The logo reflections are just a flipped image so if you see any there should be a reflection underneath. It is subtle so depending on the Logo it may be hard to see.
Erm... I can see the reflections on a screenshot.
The reason may be that I have a projector and a grey matte screen so, as you say, the reflection is too subtle for this setup.

Another thing : I'm trying to get the main menu bar a bit transparent but can't find where it is located in the xml files. Can you point me to the right location please ?

[Edit] I found it in Home.xml, line 243.
Modified it to :
Code:
<texture colordiffuse="9AFFFFFF">homemenu_back.png</texture>
So got a nice 40% transparent menu bar Cool
Beebox N3150 - LibreELEC 7.90.009 | Synology DS212+ NAS 6TB
Panasonic DMP-BD65 bluray | Yamaha RX-A3030 AVR - Kef KHT3005SE 5.1 speakers | Optoma HD87 projector - Exclusiv-Home 2.8m 16:9 screen
  • 67(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55