• 68(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
In fact, the problem for me is this second rule. It need to be edited manually because we don't have all option when creating.
For example, to create a playlist for widget, about Random MARVEL movies.
=> I have created a playlist for MARVEL movies which works great.
=> Then created another playlist for widget, using my MARVEL playlist for rule. Then under "order by" i selected "random" and "limit to" 5 for ex.

BUT to create a widget playlist for "recommanded movies" or "recommanded episodes" or "recommanded albums", how to do that ?
We have the option for "last played", "playcount" maybe "lastadded" don't remember.
That's why i love smartplaylist manager on nox 4 but nox 5 is different and don't know how to do to create this.
Maybe you can help...

Thanks again Mikesilvo.
Zotac CI320 Nano : (4Go, SSD 64Go, W7_64)
Zotac CI323 Nano : (4Go, SSD 120Go, W10)

Acer Aspire 5740G (Intel I3 330M, 4Go, WD 500Go, W7_64)
Desktop (Intel Q6600@3Ghz, 6Go, Seagate 500Go & Seagate 320 Go W7_64)

NAS Synology DS213+ : 2*3To WD Red (SHR)
NAS Synology DS215J : 2*4To WD Red (SHR)

All under KODI Jarvis 16, Aeon Nox Silvo Mod & Mr.V Widget Mod.

Mike is there anyway to tell if the theme is updating via github?

I've installed your repository but no idea if the skin is updating automatically when you do a commit
(2015-03-04, 11:25)wilmans2m Wrote: In fact, the problem for me is this second rule. It need to be edited manually because we don't have all option when creating.
For example, to create a playlist for widget, about Random MARVEL movies.
=> I have created a playlist for MARVEL movies which works great.
=> Then created another playlist for widget, using my MARVEL playlist for rule. Then under "order by" i selected "random" and "limit to" 5 for ex.

BUT to create a widget playlist for "recommanded movies" or "recommanded episodes" or "recommanded albums", how to do that ?
We have the option for "last played", "playcount" maybe "lastadded" don't remember.
That's why i love smartplaylist manager on nox 4 but nox 5 is different and don't know how to do to create this.
Maybe you can help...

Thanks again Mikesilvo.

There are already options for those when selecting a widget but if you want to only use certain movies, episodes, or albums then just make a playlist with your desired rules for limiting to the items you want and set in progress to true which should be "recommended" if you want recommended to be something else I would need to know specifically what you wanted to achieve to help you further.

(2015-03-04, 19:48)GTunney Wrote: Mike is there anyway to tell if the theme is updating via github?

I've installed your repository but no idea if the skin is updating automatically when you do a commit

The GitHub page is a "repo" but it has nothing to do with the release repo. I push my commits to Git and in time I update the skin zip in the release repo. If you want to use the latest commits then you must do things manually by either downloading the zip or cloning the repo and doing a pull whenever you want the latest commits.
Hi Mike the movie addon widgets are oke now!! thx... is it possible to add favorites to the widgets?
Lets say i add 5 addons for maintenance to my favorites then i can put them as a widget above system settings home screen.
(2015-02-28, 07:07)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-02-27, 14:06)Dark_Slayer Wrote: Trying your repo and direct zip links, getting incorrect structure errors for both

OE 14.2 beta

That is a new one... I have not had issues or complaints from anyone else.. please post a debug log and I will take a look.

Sorry fixed. Bad download

I noticed a standard nox mod for dialogvideoinfo where animated disc art was rolled in to the show info screen works fine. Have you considered adding this?

Also not that your skin is a kang (though it kind of is Wink ) but have you seen the wall view of bryanbrazils "Mimic" skin? It's a nice full screen video wall with large posters. Kind of something I've always wanted, but the animated disc art video info mod doesn't work in mimic.
(2015-03-05, 14:17)Dark_Slayer Wrote: Sorry fixed. Bad download

I noticed a standard nox mod for dialogvideoinfo where animated disc art was rolled in to the show info screen works fine. Have you considered adding this?

Also not that your skin is a kang (though it kind of is ;) ) but have you seen the wall view of bryanbrazils "Mimic" skin? It's a nice full screen video wall with large posters. Kind of something I've always wanted, but the animated disc art video info mod doesn't work in mimic.

I have DiscArt in movie information it does not roll in the same but it is animated and you can activate it in skin settings > extras. I already have that view it is labeled fullscreen wall.
(2015-03-05, 09:31)Warez Wrote: Hi Mike the movie addon widgets are oke now!! thx... is it possible to add favorites to the widgets?
Lets say i add 5 addons for maintenance to my favorites then i can put them as a widget above system settings home screen.

Unfortunately adding that is very low priority and is unlikely to happen in the near future.
Hello Mike,
any chance to have this ?

Thanks.

(2015-03-05, 18:55)wilmans2m Wrote: Hello Mike,
any chance to have this ?

Thanks.

That's a big mod and I like a challenge so I will start to add this but it will probably take some time to complete.
Ouah. If you manage to do it you will make me happy. Smile By the way, thanks for trying. It's a ported mod from nox warlion. I prefer this view for movieset to all others available. I just know that background of this is called extrafanart1 and is stored on database. If you need the right table i can tell you. Thanks again.

I just pushed an update to Git with the clearcases for LowList, RightList, and Showcase. If you'd like to try it out and give feedback or bug reports I would appreciate it.

Thanks
(2015-03-06, 08:09)mikesilvo164 Wrote: I just pushed an update to Git with the clearcases for LowList, RightList, and Showcase. If you'd like to try it out and give feedback or bug reports I would appreciate it.

Thanks

I found two little bugs Mike !! rest looks realy good Wink

some posters dont fit the new covers,with the standard cover is ok!!

and the german word in the menu is funny Rofl "löschen" = in english delete RoflBig GrinHuh

Mike:

With all the mods you have made to aeon nox 5, would you say that your modded skin does 80%-90% of aeon no 4 - pre warlion. The reason I ask is because you have been able to add almost everything I used to like about aeon nox 4 but I only use kodi for movies.

thanks
(2015-03-06, 19:06)Mario S. Wrote: I found two little bugs Mike !! rest looks realy good Wink

some posters dont fit the new covers,with the standard cover is ok!!

and the german word in the menu is funny Rofl "löschen" = in english delete RoflBig GrinHuh

Not sure how to best handle wide variations in poster sizes but since it is only a few movies try selecting a poster that is closer to 1000 x 1500

I searched for a string that I could use to try and localize the selection of clear or default cases. I used the clear string but I knew it would not have the same context. I will have to make it just say clear in English instead. Basically I took a shot and hoped for the best Tongue

(2015-03-06, 20:02)Edworld Wrote: Mike:

With all the mods you have made to aeon nox 5, would you say that your modded skin does 80%-90% of aeon no 4 - pre warlion. The reason I ask is because you have been able to add almost everything I used to like about aeon nox 4 but I only use kodi for movies.

thanks

That is hard to quantify, I am not sure Huh how many options from previous Nox skins I have added. I have just been adding things when they are requested and my free time allows.
hmm maybe is the answer in the Aeon Shednox .
I do not know if that problem-there also exists!
II'll look up times.
  • 68(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55