• 85(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2015-04-17, 15:15)Mark142 Wrote: Hi Mike. Loving the skin. So many more options than the standard Aeon nox 5. I have a couple of issues I am hoping you can help with relating to movie artwork.

I recently started using third party scrappers like Ember and Tiny Media manager to scrape all my artwork but now having issues with the skin not showing them.

Each movie is stored in its own folder (i found this was required to scrape extra fanart etc) . Each movie has all its art work in the same folder so eg logo, fanart, thumb, discart, landscape, clearart, banner, etc I also used the scrappers to create NFO files which are also stored in each folder.

Now when i scrape my movies i set the content to read local nfo only and set the option that movies are stored in own folder. Now kodi scrapes everything nice and quick showing all the thumbnails and fanart but does not show any logo's , banners, or discart . Just the basic artwork. I thought the whole point of having everything scrapped to each folder whould make it easier.

I can get the extra stuff by running the artwork downloader for each movie but i want it show the artwork that is already there, but I can not get it to show. Am i doing something wrong?

I think if you go into the artwork downloader settings then to the advanced settings tab, you can set it to pick up your local files only. I would also go into the Movies tab in that same settings menu, and check only the art that you have in your folders. Then just run the artwork downloader and it should grab all of your fanart. This is how I do it for Movie logos and disc art.
hi i love this skin and have an idea i would love to see i like big fan view but would like a new version so along the bottom you can see the next 20/30 movies/tv shows like the normal fan art view.
Hello,i use this skin too,and i like it very much

I just think fanart are too dark,is it possible to lighten it up a bit?

And i use rom collection browser,is it compatible?

Thx for your answers
Love the skin!

Does anyone know if it's possible to create a keyboard shortcut to cycle through the various views? I used to have XBMC set up that way but I honestly don't remember how I did it and can't find anything specific in the forums, although I may be searching for the wrong terms.

Thanks!

Edit- please disregard. I figured it out.
Did Mike get a new job? I've noticed his presence has lessened considerably over the past while.
(2015-04-24, 08:06)Warner306 Wrote: Did Mike get a new job? I've noticed his presence has lessened considerably over the past while.

Hi Everyone! This is Mike's wife. His lack of updates is due to a recent hand injury as well as a fire at our home. He will be back as soon as his hand heals.
Take care famliy Silvo and I hope the fire wasn't too bad for your family and hope that you are all safe now.

Regards,

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
i also send my best wishes and i hope all will be well very very soon.
I didn't know hot keyboard would cause a fire.Big Grin
I hope you and your family are well and wish you a speedy recovery.
Mike,

Hope all goes well and nobody got hurt
omg, wish you all well
Can somebody please can help me these two things

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h222/R...brudtq.jpg

multiples dvd cases empty

and this

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h222/R...znzgln.jpg

No movies set information

Multiples dvd cases

no movies set inf
reralte:

Did you install everythingin first post?
let me double check, o no i didnt do the script.skin.info.service, becaus i dont know how to install it
  • 85(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55