• 4(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
I have updated to include the recent commit by BigNoid to use script.extendedinfo from phil65 to display extra actor info when pressing down on the highlighted actor name. Thanks to both for this awesome addition. Make sure you have an updated version of script.extendedinfo installed.
(2014-12-17, 22:03)Kokonutcreme Wrote: Hi Mike

Just discovered your mod, love the features and additional touches you've added. Could you point me to where I can edit the xml file to remove the flags and tagline from the logo view, my personal preference is for a cleaner look.

Under what conditions would you expect the Oscar logo to appear? I've created a Best Picture winner playlist and can't see the Oscar logo using the Logo view type.

I was mistaken with the filename it must be .oscars not just oscars like "the shawshank redemption.oscars.mkv". I have also looked into playlists and I didn't see anything in the skinning manual to do that. I had a thought about using tags so you could do it all from within the GUI but I had no luck finding that either... If anybody has a suggestion or knows of anything not listed, or is there that I missed, in the skinning manual that I could use to set visibility based on playlist or tag name I'd appreciate any advice.

I also added two toggle buttons one to hide extended info and the other to hide the media flags. Toggling both will hide all info on the bottom of the Logo view.

You can download it here or in the link in the first post

Thanks
Great work! Love the new views Smile

Is it possible to make the submenus hidden until pressing down or just have an arrow pointing down?
(2014-12-18, 15:27)snyft Wrote: Great work! Love the new views Smile

Is it possible to make the submenus hidden until pressing down or just have an arrow pointing down?

That is already possible if you uncheck "detach RSS feed from the main menu" located in skin setting > home window
Some updates:

Episode view has an alternate layout which just flips everything to the opposite side (option in side menu)
Changed the DiscArt animation when opening movie information
NextAired info has been added to Shift, Landscape, ShowCase, and Icons view
Great work on this. It was just what Nox 5 needed without losing any of the skin. I love having case views for my movies. I did notice that there is a bug in the cover flow case view. I see a big distorted box with a star in it to the right of the movies. Anyone else seen this? I can try and upload a screenshot (have to figure that out in OpenElec).
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
(2014-12-23, 15:16)patseguin Wrote: Great work on this. It was just what Nox 5 needed without losing any of the skin. I love having case views for my movies. I did notice that there is a bug in the cover flow case view. I see a big distorted box with a star in it to the right of the movies. Anyone else seen this? I can try and upload a screenshot (have to figure that out in OpenElec).

This has been fixed Download here or use the link in the first post.

Thanks for reporting the issue.
I used the link in the first post last night. I take it you fixed it after that?
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
(2014-12-23, 16:41)patseguin Wrote: I used the link in the first post last night. I take it you fixed it after that?

Yes I just fixed it about 30 min ago. I did not know about that issue till you told me.

Thanks again for reporting it.
Hi Mike,

Would it be possible to realize something like that?

In the older Nox the cover size could be changed from normal size to small in "Shift". Here:

The background picture was more visible, the movies were clearly arranged. Unfortunately BigNoid removed the option for smaller covers.

Maybe you could do another Shift mod with smaller covers like in the first picture? Smile
(2014-12-24, 19:46)romeon Wrote: Hi Mike,

Would it be possible to realize something like that?

In the older Nox the cover size could be changed from normal size to small in "Shift". Here:

The background picture was more visible, the movies were clearly arranged. Unfortunately BigNoid removed the option for smaller covers.

Maybe you could do another Shift mod with smaller covers like in the first picture? Smile

I just added this now (toggle it on/off in side menu). Family left me alone for awhile. Tongue

Download Here or the link in the first post has also been updated.

Please let me know if you see any issues. Happy Holidays!
thank you very much!

it would be great, if you push the active poster/cover a little bit to the right, maybe justified with the movie title. I tried it in photoshop:

then the movie left to the active poster is better visible.

and of course: happy holidays Smile

edit: would it be useful if I post/upload the Shift-view file from 1080i directory of the old Nox version?
Fixed a positioning issue in small shift view...

All links have been updated.

Happy Holidays!

(2014-12-25, 03:00)romeon Wrote: thank you very much!

it would be great, if you push the active poster/cover a little bit to the right, maybe justified with the movie title. I tried it in photoshop:

then the movie left to the active poster is better visible.

and of course: happy holidays Smile

edit: would it be useful if I post/upload the Shift-view file from 1080i directory of the old Nox version?

Beat me to it... Just noticed the problem myself.
Let me know if you see any more issues.
One more positioning adjustment as I wasn't happy how small shift cut off too much of the next poster... Feedback is welcomed.
All links are updated.
Apologies... Made a mistake trying to make some changes too quickly as I was hoping to finish before the holiday...
The time of year had me not paying close attention. If you notice an issue with small shift view please re-download at your earliest convenience.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55