• 373(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2016-09-06, 20:42)mikeSiLVO Wrote: You probably shouldn't be looking at INFOlabels for conditional unless you need to check a string. Take a look at the list of boolean conditions (wiki) there is Pvr.IsPlayingRecording.
Pvr.IsPlayingRecording is have something to play with for me Wink
I try to make a nice screen. Please be patient.
(2016-09-06, 20:42)mikeSiLVO Wrote: Hard to handle recordings because I design things for properly maintained libraries with all that lovely metadata that makes everything so nice Big Grin

Might need to post some pics and/or a mockup so I can see what is shown and what you prefer to see. Please translate any German parts that would be relevant like what the Plot and PlotOutline say cause all I can tell is that one is shorter than the other Wink
I'm using Live-TV +70% in Kodi, so I try to improve this part. The Library is yours Cool
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
This may be a little off topic.
Are any fellow aeon nox silvo users also using emby?
How do you like it with aeon nox silvo?

I tried mysql and dlna to share my kodi library but could not use all the great views provided in nox (unless I did something wrong in my set up).

Is emby worth a try?
Any tips?

thanks
Hi.

I have running two win10 x64 with kodi git 07.09.2016 and aeon nox silvio.
Today both HTPCs has switched back to Estuary skin.
When i'll had a look into the userdata addons folder: C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeon.nox.silvo, the folder was empty!
After reinstalling the skin througth the GUI it worked again.
Also my Silvio configuration is here.

Is this normal?
Has this todo with the 6.0.0 update?

Just want to let you know, maybe someone read this who has the same issue.

pOpY
(2016-09-08, 15:55)mxlance Wrote: This may be a little off topic.

I tried mysql and dlna to share my kodi library but could not use all the great views provided in nox (unless I did something wrong in my set up).

Is emby worth a try?
Any tips?

thanks

I tried Emby didn't find it worth the effort. I've been using MySql for over a year with no issues and some addons can utilize it as well. No problems with it and Silvo mod at all but I only use two views, list and tri panel and its fine with them.
(2016-09-08, 20:17)popy Wrote: Hi.

When i'll had a look into the userdata addons folder: C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeon.nox.silvo, the folder was empty!

Is this normal?

pOpY
When I was testing the update I had the same thing happen and in the debug log it said it could not delete the Textures.xbt file so it aborted the install. I think it is a Kodi bug where the skin doesn't release the Textures file when updating so it stops the delete process and aborts the new skin install. I say I think because there could be an issue with the Textures.xbt file but I don't know what that might be.
(2016-09-08, 20:42)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2016-09-08, 20:17)popy Wrote: Hi.

Is this normal?

pOpY
When I was testing the update I had the same thing happen and in the debug log it said it could not delete the Textures.xbt file so it aborted the install. I think it is a Kodi bug where the skin doesn't release the Textures file when updating so it stops the delete process and aborts the new skin install. I say I think because there could be an issue with the Textures.xbt file but I don't know what that might be.
Thx for clearing things up!
It's no major issue, and can be fixed easily.

pOpY

Gesendet von meinem LG-H815 mit Tapatalk
(2016-09-08, 20:29)flhthemi Wrote:
(2016-09-08, 15:55)mxlance Wrote: This may be a little off topic.

Is emby worth a try?
Any tips?

thanks

I tried Emby didn't find it worth the effort. I've been using MySql for over a year with no issues and some addons can utilize it as well. No problems with it and Silvo mod at all but I only use two views, list and tri panel and its fine with them.

@flhthemi This is your experience and your opinion.

Emby (and emby for kodi) works absolutely fantastic in my environment. I use aeon nox silvo, but it works really flawless independent from the used skin.

@mxlance Try it and get your own opinion.

Greetings Hoppel
frontend: nvidia shield tv 2019 pro | apple tv 4k | sonos arc 5.1.2 | lg oled65c97la
backend: supermicro x11ssh-ctf | xeon | 64gb ecc | wd red | zfs raid-z2 | dd max s8

software: debian | proxmox | openmediavault | docker | kodi | emby | tvheadend | fhem | unifi
Ring ring to the Milky Way!

@mike, have you decided on implementing the overlay for the episode thumbnails?
Laptop: Dell Inspiron i7559-2512BLK | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel Core i7 6700HQ (2.60 GHz) | 1 TB + 8 GB SSHD
Kodi 18.3
MiniPC: LibreELEC 8.2.1
Sharing Media: SMB (HDD: 2 TB, 1 TB) | Media Manager/Organizer - Media Companion
@Mike:
What code can I use to display a BG-Fanart for a Recording (MyPVRRecordings.xml)? I looked at IncludesBackgrounds, but I don't know where to add it Wink
The code looks like this:
Code:
<control type="image">
    width, height, aspectratio, etc.
    <texture background="true" fallback="DefaultVideo.png">name_of_the_texture_here</texture>
    <visible>visible_condition_here</visible>
</control>
Thx
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
@hoppel118 and @flhthemi
Thanks for the replies
I decided to give emby a try, only to discover after an hour that emby is not yet krypton read.
whoops!
Will try again when it is ready.

Thanks mr.silvo for allowing me to briefly hijack the thread.
(2016-09-09, 16:34)mxlance Wrote: @hoppel118 and @flhthemi
Thanks for the replies
I decided to give emby a try, only to discover after an hour that emby is not yet krypton read.
whoops!
Will try again when it is ready.

Thanks mr.silvo for allowing me to briefly hijack the thread.

Yes, you are right. It's not supported under krypton until krypton gets an rc.

With a little bit of work you get it to work:

1. you need to install the beta repo: http://emby.media/community/index.php?/t...kodi-beta/
  2. you need to change some versions in the code: http://emby.media/community/index.php?/t.../?p=291447

It's really easy.

Greetings Hoppel
frontend: nvidia shield tv 2019 pro | apple tv 4k | sonos arc 5.1.2 | lg oled65c97la
backend: supermicro x11ssh-ctf | xeon | 64gb ecc | wd red | zfs raid-z2 | dd max s8

software: debian | proxmox | openmediavault | docker | kodi | emby | tvheadend | fhem | unifi
@hoppel118 thanks for the info, may give it a try.
I have just started trying this skin today and it seems nice but I am a bit overwhelmed by all the options. I am having issues getting some of the options to work such as I select icons and it works for a bit then reverts to text. I'm not sure if it is my box isn't strong enough for the skin. I am trying to install it on a Qnap Android based NAS. I am going to uninstall it tomorrow and try to start over but I do actually have a question. I see that there is an option for the menu to be centered or low. I tried low but what I would really like is to have the menu line at the very bottom of the screen, ultra low so to speak maybe. Is there any way to do this. My objective is to have as much of the fan art visible without a menu line running through it. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
The skin actually does this for be too and I've never understood why. On a powerful windows machine mind you. The views will often times revert back to the default view on their own.
The skin actually does this for be too and I've never understood why. On a powerful windows machine mind you. The views will often times revert back to the default view on their own.
  • 373(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55