• 444(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
@mikeSiLVO
New convert here from vanilla Nox. Great job on the skin.

I noticed the Blu-ray/DVD cases appear to be a tiny bit off-center in the lowlist view. You can see the white from the poster sticks out past the left side of the Blu-ray cover. Appreciate any assistance. Thanks.

(2017-03-24, 21:59)Shinjiru Wrote: @mikeSiLVO

I noticed the Blu-ray/DVD cases appear to be a tiny bit off-center in the lowlist view. You can see the white from the poster sticks out past the left side of the Blu-ray cover. Appreciate any assistance. Thanks.

Wow! Wonder how long it has been that way.

Fixed on Git.

Thanks for posting Smile
(2017-03-24, 22:15)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2017-03-24, 21:59)Shinjiru Wrote: @mikeSiLVO

Wow! Wonder how long it has been that way.

Fixed on Git.

Thanks for posting Smile
No problem. Thanks!
(2017-03-18, 20:53)heula Wrote: Can you please test with one of these Dutch MPAA icons? I have edited them so the white should be better now.

Dutch MPAA icons edited

Thanks

Thanks for adding. They are looking good now.
(2017-03-19, 11:20)heula Wrote: I have myflix view for my episodes and I see the date the episode was first aired. When I enable the setting "Enable next aired information in the videolibrary" I loose my first aired information.
Is het possible to see them in both in one view?

Thanks.
Thanks for adding this. Looking good.
I have a strange issue with Artist Slideshow. When it doesn't find artwork, the background seems to revert to random music fanart instead of a black background.
I've checked all the possible settings (including transparent background) that could have an effect on this but nothing changes.
For artists that have artwork, everything works as expected.
Aeon Nox shows black background.
I'm not sure if it's a skin problem or an addon problem.
Otherwise, the skin is great.
Hey,

I have an issue with the fanart being displayed when i hear music. its not being displayed correctly, its like its blown up so you cannot see head or feet or the people in the fanart.

Any ideas ?
Running Kodi Krypton/Aeon Nox Silvo on Nvidia Shield
I've just created my own build based on Aeon Nox 5 Silvo build (Kodi 17.1) - I've installed the build on 4 devices, Android Box/Firestick/Mac/PC

The build works and installs on all devices accept my PC. The PC is running Windows 10 - The build seems to download ok and then asks me to force close - it seems to force close but when i re-start Kodi my build is nowhere to be found.

Help!
(2017-03-23, 23:57)mikeSiLVO Wrote: I didn't add the group cause there was a bunch of repeated controls but I can't tell when the Plots are different cause the demo client shows the same for all channels Confused

Due to the fact I never use Live TV I sometimes forget it is there. Try latest Git cause the Live TV buttons should be good now.
The latest git seemx to work as expected
Thx
btw: I'm using LiveTV very often Wink
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2017-03-25, 01:58)harvey21 Wrote: I have a strange issue with Artist Slideshow. When it doesn't find artwork, the background seems to revert to random music fanart instead of a black background.
I've checked all the possible settings (including transparent background) that could have an effect on this but nothing changes.
I didn't think anybody wanted a black image when no fanart is found so I always showed something.

It should follow the transparent setting correctly now but the ArtistSlideshowTransparent property set by the Artist Slideshow add-on does not change correctly without a Kodi reboot.

I suggest mentioning that to the script maintainer so the property is set/cleared without a need to restart Kodi.
(2017-03-25, 11:23)thumber Wrote: Hey,

I have an issue with the fanart being displayed when i hear music. its not being displayed correctly, its like its blown up so you cannot see head or feet or the people in the fanart.

Any ideas ?

Not really. A screenshot might help but it may just be crappy images or something...
When can I see "Time remaining Label" set on "Video OSD" to Big or Mini?. Pressing "I" on pause screen will not show it.
(2017-03-26, 23:14)moravec Wrote: When can I see "Time remaining Label" set on "Video OSD" to Big or Mini?. Pressing "I" on pause screen will not show it.

I do not want it showing all the time so you can toggle it on/off when pressing up when info is showing. Heads up, that was recently removed from the skin with the fullscreen info re-design.
(2017-03-26, 23:46)moravec Wrote: Hm.. Sorry i don't understand. It is removed now?

Something i hate about Kodi is that it is hard to find a setting. And if I found it and turned it on it is not working right away... There is still a button to press, if I know which button... [emoji53]

It will be removed in 6.0.6+ if I have not removed it already in 6.0.5.

I get what you are saying but I do this by myself so while you may have a legitimate complaint it does take time to see flaws and how to make them, hopefully, better with each iteration.

The fact is Kodi and this skin is maintained by volunteers so if you hate usability issues that are often noticed by a team of UI designers, testers, and supervisors being paid then perhaps using a different program which costs something is your best solution.
(2017-03-23, 23:57)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2017-03-23, 07:23)mtbooker Wrote: The labels on the Next Aired widget no longer shows the air date, only the episode and title number. This seemed to change after the recent update. Can this please be reverted??
Please try latest from Git.

Works great thanks!!

Would it be possible to put the air date first in the panel labels (specifically for the next aired widgets)? That way the panel labels would read something like "3/26/17 S01E04 title of episode"

Days of the week would be even better if that's available (eg. Tue, Wed, Thu, etc.)
(2017-03-26, 18:43)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2017-03-25, 01:58)harvey21 Wrote: I have a strange issue with Artist Slideshow. When it doesn't find artwork, the background seems to revert to random music fanart instead of a black background.
I didn't think anybody wanted a black image when no fanart is found so I always showed something.

It should follow the transparent setting correctly now but the ArtistSlideshowTransparent property set by the Artist Slideshow add-on does not change correctly without a Kodi reboot.

I suggest mentioning that to the script maintainer so the property is set/cleared without a need to restart Kodi.
That was it. It never occurred to me that I needed to restart Kodi.
  • 444(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55