• 463(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
Hello
My cursor on this skin is a bit moved to the right (some pixels ;p)
How to fix it?
(2017-05-15, 02:22)TheDudester45 Wrote:
(2017-05-15, 00:49)eskro Wrote: What do you want as background?

I'm not really sure yet. I wanted to play around with it a bit and try some different things.. might even remove it.

I've already customized all aspects of the home screen but I'm getting stuck on this info plot background.

I just can't find where the background png texture is being called from.

Here is what I have so far..
How did you change that ?

This is available in the Silvo version ?
Has Anyone been able to Fix the Cast images on Extended Info to show image of the Actual Cast member instead of the default Cast image?
(2017-05-15, 14:53)levider Wrote: Hello
My cursor on this skin is a bit moved to the right (some pixels ;p)
How to fix it?

Are you making fun of my post by any means?
(2017-05-15, 19:36)mikeauto Wrote: Are you making fun of my post by any means?

What? I don't understand what do you mean.

I have problem with cursor which is a bit moved to the right and I don't have any idea how to fix it
I can show some screenshots.
@Alyy, Hi, I've actually borrowed some textures and fonts from Schism's Konfluence Skin and adapted them into the Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO skin. The Konfluence skin looks awesome but doesn't have all the features that the Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO skin has. Plus the Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO skin just works better for me. Now I have the best of both worlds so to speak.

The Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO skin is a nice looking skin to start with but I wanted to see what I could do with it. I like the challenge of learning new things. Smile

Still more work to do as long as I can get around the Skin files.. stuck at the moment with a widget background lol.
Think I'm all set on this one at the moment. I was finally able to find where the texture was being called from.

Turns out it was in the Includes_Widgets.xml line 138.
(2017-05-15, 02:22)TheDudester45 Wrote:
(2017-05-15, 00:49)eskro Wrote: What do you want as background?

I'm not really sure yet. I wanted to play around with it a bit and try some different things.. might even remove it.

I've already customized all aspects of the home screen but I'm getting stuck on this info plot background.

I just can't find where the background png texture is being called from.

Here is what I have so far..

This is very nice. How did you get an interactive Extended Info background?
Quote:This is very nice. How did you get an interactive Extended Info background?

Thank you, I set EIM Popular TV Shows through video addons as a widget in the menu options. I'm using OpenELEQ's v5.0.1 of Extended Info which i believe is a modified version of phil65's Extended Info Script.
(2017-05-16, 21:20)TheDudester45 Wrote:
Quote:This is very nice. How did you get an interactive Extended Info background?

Thank you, I set EIM Popular TV Shows through video addons as a widget in the menu options. I'm using OpenELEQ's v5.0.1 of Extended Info which i believe is a modified version of phil65's Extended Info Script.

There's a version 5.0.2 out of EiM ...
But im sticking with v5.0.1,,,
Im getting random black poster art in v5.0.2
Hi,

I got a problem with my 'next episode' widget for some time now.
When finishing an episode the widget only updates to the next episode when restarting Kodi.
It's not updating itself right away although the finished episode is marked as watched under tvshows correctly.

Using the latest Krypton branch from GitHub.
  • unRAID server
  • EmbyServer docker container
  • LibreELEC virtual machine
  • Kodi (Aeon Nox SiLVO)
(2017-05-15, 20:08)TheDudester45 Wrote: @Alyy, Hi, I've actually borrowed some textures and fonts from Schism's Konfluence Skin and adapted them into the Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO skin. The Konfluence skin looks awesome but doesn't have all the features that the Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO skin has. Plus the Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO skin just works better for me. Now I have the best of both worlds so to speak.

The Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO skin is a nice looking skin to start with but I wanted to see what I could do with it. I like the challenge of learning new things. Smile

Still more work to do as long as I can get around the Skin files.. stuck at the moment with a widget background lol.

OK, thanks for infos. It's simple to modify ?
Hello,
I like this skin very much, but recently I notice when I'm on movie pause menu, menu is on the bottom not on the top. This causes issues when I'm trying to shift subtitles, they are hidden, so it is not possible to shift them during watching, just try and check. Is there any way to move menu up again or hide when shifting subtitle time?
Hello,

in my video Library I got some movies that have following aspectratio that will not show with this skin:
2.66:1
2.00:1

I have already png Files for that missing fomats, but i dont know were to copy it and what name that they must have!
Any issues on that

THX for Help
Anyone want to share the colours they use in silvo via the colour change options, I'm looking for something other than the garish efforts I've attempted so far, nothing too bright just something that looks a little more elegant than the red, blue and greys I've muddled together

Sent from my D6603
  • 463(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55