• 464(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
I tend to stick with shades of blue ff1e90ff and fonts of gold ffdaa520. Any backdrops I use are generally of a blue hue as well.

This is one I made for the system background...on the main menu.

The end result looks like this:

EDIT: Updated second image to show the color of the focused main menu item.
Hi,
New to the forum here
Ive been having a problem with my ftv running kodi 17.1 and I was wondering if anyone can help me out
The problem is with the sidebar menu, I can't seem to access the player controls from the sidebar menu once I exit full screen mode
It's only since updating to 17.1 that I am experiencing this problem
Has anyone else been having the same issue or does anyone know how to fix it
Thanks
(2017-05-20, 22:01)flhthemi Wrote: I tend to stick with shades of blue ff1e90ff and fonts of gold ffdaa520. Any backdrops I use are generally of a blue hue as well.

This is one I made for the system background...on the main menu.

The end result looks like this:
That looks good, going to muck about using the colour codes you provided, see how it looks, thanks for the input

Sent from my D6603
Hi guys,

Still cant find how to change the color of the highlighted sidebar
When let's say your browsing through your movie library..
Sidebar helps you scroll faster...

There's a customize color section in Silvo but
Cant find it in there...

So far its gray and Would like it same color as let's say
highlighted main menu items which is blue in my case.

Anyone? Thx
Tongue 
I absolutely love Aeon Nox Silvo, its bar far the best skin I've used Big Grin
Recently I've started to setup Advanced Emulator Launcher but unfortunately as it resides in the programs section I'm limited to only a few view types.
After a little research I decided that removing the Myprograms.xml and replacing it with an exact copy of MyvideoNav.xml would possibly give me all the view I need. I then found that the sidebladeleft still didn't list the views and I couldn't find where the referenced include>SideBladeLeft</include> is located to then alter that xml Confused
Can anyone help, ive tried to do this on my own and work everything out as much as I can but I require someone with far more experience than me to help.

What I would also like is to have the sideblade viewtypes that are not the standard ones for programs to be shown in a different font and/or colour.
Please help, can somebody guide me or is this maybe something that could be added in a future Silvo mod Huh

many thanks
SmileyBob
(2017-05-20, 16:27)skewed_stony Wrote: Hello,

in my video Library I got some movies that have following aspectratio that will not show with this skin:
2.66:1
2.00:1

I have already png Files for that missing fomats, but i dont know were to copy it and what name that they must have!
Any issues on that

THX for Help

Okay Folks, I looked into the github and found anything i need. I suppose that this is a problem with my emby DB and the addon.
Hey there,

first of all thank you for this awesome skin! But i was wondering which xml-file i have to edit to make the unfocused logos (in logoview of course) to fade out earlier than after 10 seconds. I wanna scroll through the list and see all the logos but when i stop scrolling the unfocused ones should fade after like a second. Been trying around since some days but i cant find the solution. Help would be very appreciated Smile
Hi guys,
Quick question, my movies collections don't show the list of movies it contains and also the discarts don't show either
Does anyone know why this happen? Is anything missing? An addon, maybe? I'm using Kodi after a long time and I'm kinda lost

(2017-05-24, 23:53)EDU24RHCP Wrote: Hi guys,
Quick question, my movies collections don't show the list of movies it contains and also the discarts don't show either
Does anyone know why this happen? Is anything missing? An addon, maybe? I'm using Kodi after a long time and I'm kinda lost

Cdart appears only with local library.
Just saying.
Cuz it wont work with streaming addons.
Only skin that worked For me with streaming addons is titan skin so far.

Maybe you need to change the view to LIST. Move your mouse to the upper left corner of the screen and click OR use a keyboard and press UP ARROW key (different views will also use the LEFT arrow key) and a poput menu will appear.
Hi otarie,

You asked:
I was wondering which xml-file I have to edit to make the unfocused logos (in logoview of course) to fade out earlier than after 10 seconds. I wanna scroll through the list and see all the logos but when i stop scrolling the unfocused ones should fade after like a second.

I too have started to try and edit the views of this skin and I thought I would spend a few minutes to see if I could help you, well I managed to find the solution for you.Angel
you need to edit the View_59_Logo.xml file. At line 95 find this "condition="System.IdleTime(10) + Skin.HasSetting(Enable.Logo.UnfocusFade)". The bracketed number represents the seconds so changing 10 to 1 works!
I think in simple terms it means that when idle for the set amount of time then enable the unfocus and fade logo.
Now what would be cool is if we enabled a numeric value in the settings panel which allowed you to change the time within the skin, I may be able to accomplish this after I learn some more from the skin view files I'm studying.Huh
let me know how you get on, I'm still looking through trying to add extra views to the addon programs section, I'm learning lots and getting there slowly Big Grin
Thumbs Up 
I loved Aeon SiLVO so much but I felt too hard to control playback with Video OSD of this skin, so I found a thread can use Video OSD of Confluence skin to control playback for Aeon Nox 5.7.2. Then I tried and it works great on Kodi 16 use Aeon SiLVO 5.8.7-3.0.7 but didn't work with Kodi 17 use Aeon SiLVO 6.0.7. So I wish you could add an options to use Confluence's Video OSD in next version, please. Thank you so much for make a awesome mods.
P/S: Sorry because my bad English :v
(2017-05-10, 17:05)bugatsinho Wrote:
(2017-05-10, 15:45)eskro Wrote: Hi guys, Quick questions,

Is there a way to modify the shutdown menu "S"...?
Would like to trim it down a bit and specialy add
" file manager " in there...

Also, is there a setting to modify the color
of the focused sidebar? The one that allow
to quickly move up & down in librairies..

Thanks Smile

DialogButtonMenu.xml is the menu you are looking for!about the color you can adjust it on skin settings!
also do you have any idea how to adjust intro video time?for example i have 20" video and it plays only 10"

So where is it? Trying to find it and no luck.
(2017-05-25, 00:29)eskro Wrote:

Cdart appears only with local library.
Just saying.
Cuz it wont work with streaming addons.
Only skin that worked For me with streaming addons is titan skin so far.

(2017-05-25, 01:25)flhthemi Wrote:

Maybe you need to change the view to LIST. Move your mouse to the upper left corner of the screen and click OR use a keyboard and press UP ARROW key (different views will also use the LEFT arrow key) and a poput menu will appear.

All files are local, the discart appears in single movies. Also changing the view doesn't work
The thing is that with the default skin the list does show :S

Oh well, it's a minor inconvenience, the skin is awesome Smile
How do I remove the top bar that appears in some screens? I have the option in some views to remove it but it show up in the settings screens and other annoying places where it can't be removed.
  • 464(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55