• 465(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2017-05-25, 11:59)smileybob Wrote: you need to edit the View_59_Logo.xml file. At line 95 find this "condition="System.IdleTime(10) + Skin.HasSetting(Enable.Logo.UnfocusFade)". The bracketed number represents the seconds so changing 10 to 1 works!

Thank you so much! That finally worked - the logos are fading after one second! Big Grin
(2017-05-25, 19:42)EDU24RHCP Wrote:
(2017-05-24, 23:53)EDU24RHCP Wrote: Hi guys,
Quick question, my movies collections don't show the list of movies it contains and also the discarts don't show either
Does anyone know why this happen? Is anything missing? An addon, maybe? I'm using Kodi after a long time and I'm kinda lost

All files are local, the discart appears in single movies. Also changing the view doesn't work
The thing is that with the default skin the list does show :S

Oh well, it's a minor inconvenience, the skin is awesome Smile

I feel like a fool, the solution was literally in the first post:
(2014-11-29, 14:32)mikeSiLVO Wrote: [*]Movie set info has been added to most views (needs script.skin.info.service installed)

It's fine now Blush
(2017-04-14, 14:36)freekdl Wrote: I'm trying to add a power button (like the star button) to replace the power menu in the main menu bar, but can't find any information on how to do this. Is it a widget, do I have to modify xml files, all info is appreciated!

Did you ever figure this one out?
I would also like to remove the power options from the menu and have a single power button and favorites button at the bottom of the main page.
I know that video extras can be accessed through the contextual menu but I'm wondering if it's possible to access them directly from the info window?
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Just upgraded to Kodi 17. After updating I made the mistake of selecting allow startup video. Now my system freezes in the middle of the video so I can't get to the settings menu to change this. What file do I need to edit to correct this?
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2017-05-29, 14:57)wgstarks Wrote: Just upgraded to Kodi 17. After updating I made the mistake of selecting allow startup video. Now my system freezes in the middle of the video so I can't get to the settings menu to change this. What file do I need to edit to correct this?

userdata (wiki)/addon_data/skin.aeon.nox.silvo/settings.xml

search for StartupIntro and change this line:
<setting id="Enable.StartupIntro" type="bool">true</setting>

to false
Hi,
I had setup Silvo on my phone (Krypton). Everything ok.
I bought x96 android media4 center. So I copied .kodi folder from phone to x96.
Everything was ok except that I cannot enter silvo skin main menu setup.
So i updated Silvo and my skin then became blanko. Fully black, menu no nothing except empty black bar.
I then deleted silvo folder in .Kodi and restarted it booted with Eustary.
I tried few ways to instal/update Silvo. Through auto update, zip, manuel exctract.
I always always end up with either all blank OR I cannot enter Silvo skin main menu setup
Can anyone help?

Sent from my SM-G935F
(2017-05-29, 23:46)zolee10 Wrote: Hi,
I had setup Silvo on my phone (Krypton). Everything ok.
I bought x96 android media4 center. So I copied .kodi folder from phone to x96.
Everything was ok except that I cannot enter silvo skin main menu setup.
So i updated Silvo and my skin then became blanko. Fully black, menu no nothing except empty black bar.
I then deleted silvo folder in .Kodi and restarted it booted with Eustary.
I tried few ways to instal/update Silvo. Through auto update, zip, manuel exctract.
I always always end up with either all blank OR I cannot enter Silvo skin main menu setup
Can anyone help?

Sent from my SM-G935F (typie typie)

It's better to do an backup and then restore it on your second device
I ended up completely deleting setup and building it up from scratch. Now it works good.

Sent from my SM-G935F
I've been using Aeon Nox:Silvio for a while now. I recently updated my box to LibreElec with Krypton 17.3 and Aeon Nox:Silvio 6.0.7

I've noticed two issues with the mpaa ratings. Firstly I have my ratings as "australia:?" for most otherwise just "Rated ?"

1. In the movies section on views that that have the media flags at the bottom, the mpaa rating stays on the last shown movie rating when changing to movie with either no rating or a rating that is not defined in variables.xml. It should either be blank or NR, that's up to you.

2. the Australia: mpaa rating is not shown. I have tried a few changes to Variables.xml. It appears in the section <variable name="RatingFlagVar"> this does not work, and australia is the only country listed like this.

Code:
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.MPAA,Australia:)">$INFO[ListItem.MPAA,australia_,.png]</value>

if I change it to this, it works.

Code:
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.MPAA,Australia:G)">Australia_G.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.MPAA,Australia:PG)">Australia_PG.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.MPAA,Australia:MA)">Australia_MA.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.MPAA,Australia:M)">Australia_M.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.MPAA,Australia:R)">Australia_R.png</value>

I copied and modified it for the <variable name="VideoRatingFlagVar">
Code:
        <value condition="String.Contains(VideoPlayer.MPAA,Australia:G)">Australia_G.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(VideoPlayer.MPAA,Australia:PG)">Australia_PG.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(VideoPlayer.MPAA,Australia:MA)">Australia_MA.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(VideoPlayer.MPAA,Australia:M)">Australia_M.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(VideoPlayer.MPAA,Australia:R)">Australia_R.png</value>

You'll notice I changed the order, I found that if M was listed before MA, MA15+ was always displayed as M.

After this worked, I noticed the Australian ratings are larger than the two very thin lines at the top of the movie information page DialogVideoInfo.xml, that's just a visual thing, I'm just glad i've got my ratings back.

I tested these changes on Windows 7x64. I hope I explained all this clearly enough.
(2017-05-25, 19:32)skripo Wrote:
(2017-05-10, 17:05)bugatsinho Wrote:
(2017-05-10, 15:45)eskro Wrote: Hi guys, Quick questions,

Is there a way to modify the shutdown menu "S"...?
Would like to trim it down a bit and specialy add
" file manager " in there...

Also, is there a setting to modify the color
of the focused sidebar? The one that allow
to quickly move up & down in librairies..

Thanks Smile

DialogButtonMenu.xml is the menu you are looking for!about the color you can adjust it on skin settings!
also do you have any idea how to adjust intro video time?for example i have 20" video and it plays only 10"

So where is it? Trying to find it and no luck.

Intro splash video is under startup.xml you can adjust it in here.
(2017-06-01, 16:18)dominozone Wrote: I've been using Aeon Nox:Silvio for a while now. I recently updated my box to LibreElec with Krypton 17.3 and Aeon Nox:Silvio 6.0.7

I've noticed two issues with the mpaa ratings. Firstly I have my ratings as "australia:?" for most otherwise just "Rated ?"

1. In the movies section on views that that have the media flags at the bottom, the mpaa rating stays on the last shown movie rating when changing to movie with either no rating or a rating that is not defined in variables.xml. It should either be blank or NR, that's up to you.

2. the Australia: mpaa rating is not shown. I have tried a few changes to Variables.xml. It appears in the section <variable name="RatingFlagVar"> this does not work, and australia is the only country listed like this.

Code:
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.MPAA,Australia:)">$INFO[ListItem.MPAA,australia_,.png]</value>

Code:
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.MPAA,Australia:G)">Australia_G.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.MPAA,Australia:PG)">Australia_PG.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.MPAA,Australia:MA)">Australia_MA.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.MPAA,Australia:M)">Australia_M.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.MPAA,Australia:R)">Australia_R.png</value>

Code:
        <value condition="String.Contains(VideoPlayer.MPAA,Australia:G)">Australia_G.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(VideoPlayer.MPAA,Australia:PG)">Australia_PG.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(VideoPlayer.MPAA,Australia:MA)">Australia_MA.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(VideoPlayer.MPAA,Australia:M)">Australia_M.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(VideoPlayer.MPAA,Australia:R)">Australia_R.png</value>

You'll notice I changed the order, I found that if M was listed before MA, MA15+ was always displayed as M.

After this worked, I noticed the Australian ratings are larger than the two very thin lines at the top of the movie information page DialogVideoInfo.xml, that's just a visual thing, I'm just glad i've got my ratings back.

I tested these changes on Windows 7x64. I hope I explained all this clearly enough.
You can try to change the code like this and see, if it works:
Code:
<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.MPAA,Australia:)">$INFO[ListItem.MPAA,Australia_,.png]</value>
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2017-06-01, 20:31)Solo0815 Wrote:
(2017-06-01, 16:18)dominozone Wrote: I've been using Aeon Nox:Silvio for a while now. I recently updated my box to LibreElec with Krypton 17.3 and Aeon Nox:Silvio 6.0.7

Code:

Code:

Code:

You can try to change the code like this and see, if it works:
Code:
<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.MPAA,Australia:)">$INFO[ListItem.MPAA,Australia_,.png]</value>
Nope. Tried that, also tried various path additions between MPAA. And Australia like /flags/default/ etc
I just updated to Kodi 17.3 and discovered a defect. I am not sure if this is only on my system. I am unable to search for FSK on this forum...

The FSK logo is to big and is cut with the horizontal separator line.

Maybe as a change request...

Why showing the path and file name. This is something I really don't need if I am using Kodi - not knowing/needing this is the reason of using Kodi.

Would be great to get rid of them or have the whole VideoInfoScreen optional what should be displayed or not.

Thanks.
Quote:It's fine now Blush

Just install the add-on? I have OSMC with Kodi 18 and blank list of movie set films.

• 465(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55