bino plugin on XBMC?
I tried to install the bino plugin found here - http://bino3d.org/download.html - on the current version of RaspBMC but I am getting a 'dependencies not met' error. Is there anyway to get this installed/working? I have a lot of older field-sequential format 3D videos that I would like to play on my newer 3D LCD TV and bino is the only thing that I have found that can convert between formats. Any help would be great!
I don't believe this will every work on a Pi (or any ARM platform).
I believe it uses ffmpeg to software transcode videos on the fly, and so will need a powerful processor.

You'd be better off converting your videos to a supported format (e.g. half-SBS) and then you can play them without an add-on on the Pi.
(2014-12-01, 01:50)popcornmix Wrote: You'd be better off converting your videos to a supported format (e.g. half-SBS) and then you can play them without an add-on on the Pi.

Actually, that would be my preferred method, but I have been searching for months and I have been unable to find anything other than bino that can convert from field-sequential to tp-bottom (which is what I think I am looking for). You wouldn't happen to have any ideas on that front, would you?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
bino plugin on XBMC?0