Displaying art while playing .STRM files
Is there any way to use the local arts ( clearart, logo , poster ) while playing .STRM files.
in my library there are a few shows that are streaming content as opposed to local. These are still scraped appropriately using ember media manager to create proper nfo's with all the local arts downloaded.So even though correct nfo & local art is present --- yet skin/s ( Aeon nox 4.1.9.9 , Aeon Nox 5, Aeon Nox Phil65 ...as these are the only skins Care/Dare/Wish to use ) do not use these whilst @ media info / Pause screens.
Is there / has there / Will there ever be a way / implementation regarding this ?
Is there anyone who would be able to shed some light or point in the right direction regarding this Huh
(2015-01-31, 04:34)shaktoo Wrote: Is there anyone who would be able to shed some light or point in the right direction regarding this Huh

I use aeon nox and have stream files and they have all the artwork like character art and such. I don't know what you mean
(2015-01-31, 09:09)Oath Wrote: I use aeon nox and have stream files and they have all the artwork like character art and such. I don't know what you mean

Yeah, me too. I guess you could always place them in a different folder and change the scraping method to local information only to see if that works.
Oath & filthycatbox thanks for answering. I am intrigued as to how its working for you .
I am on Helix, Aeon Nox ( phil65 + shednox) have .STRM media all scraped with ember , have all manner of cleararts, character arts etc etc which can be seen when using the show information page. BUT when I am playing the media and during pause when I should be seeing the poster & clearart or logo displayed.. I do not .. I have tried scrapping in xbmc using local files only AND using tmdb scraper.. and dosent make a blind bit of difference.
Would you guys mind sharing your skin with me .. so i could see what could this be as a result of . Thanks
Photo 
http://imgur.com/PJAxJ7H
http://imgur.com/7L6APKv
This isn't a skin issue as far as I'm aware - the same happens in other skins. Rather, it's an issue with Kodi itself not choosing to allow poster images to display when playing .strm files, probably because the developers never thought about it.

A similar issue occurs for movies not showing the movie information on the OSD, despite it being scraped perfectly well.

I hope this issue is fixed and brought to the attention of the developers.
do they show in confluence?
(2015-02-02, 22:25)stuCONNERS Wrote: do they show in confluence?
confluence dosent use cleararts & the likes

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Displaying art while playing .STRM files0