[BUG] [Helix-RC1, Windows] Mouse-Click, does not work as expected
(2014-12-04, 04:10)oksauce Wrote: hi
will the removal option for shadows - update be pushed automatically or do i have to manually install
many Thanks

New stable version is pushed and will be available today: version 2.2.0 for gotham and 3.2.0 for helix.

New beta versions will follow as of next week.
If you have enabled the stable version in your setup you should automatically receive the update from the xbmc repo.
On a beta version for helix.. thanks for your efforts, I'm sure it will be a good addition, the new theme you have is minimal and clean… i think its the way forward in terms of usability and style these days… the drop shadows on a plain back just conflict…
regards...
(2014-12-01, 10:56)d0wnl0rd Wrote: First of all, let me congratulate you for this fabulous skin - after a lot of experiments with other skins I stumbled across Titan and it was love on first sight Wink
I use it across multiple platforms and there is one bug linked to the Windows environment:
Focus and action do not follow the mouse movement consistently - eg look at this screenshot coming from the tv series view:
Titan focus is on "Homeland", mouse point is over "Get Smart" - neither does the focus follow mouse movement nor does a click on "Get Smart" result in anything - I do have to fallback to the arrow keys on the keyboard.

This behaviour is consistent over all list views.

Any chance to fix?

Same issue with me. Just re-install the skin.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[BUG] [Helix-RC1, Windows] Mouse-Click, does not work as expected0