[solved] Videos disappearing from XBMC, why?
I can't understand this at all....
I have played a set of videos in a Synology NAS share to my youngest grandchild earlier today.
Everything seemed OK at the time.

Now his older brother arrived and wanted to see them too, so I switched the TV to the Pi (raspbmc) with XBMC 13.2 as before.
Navigated to Videos-Files-NASshare-Subfolders-Videofolder only to find it completely empty! I am using YATSE remote on Android.

When I look at neighboring folders they all show the files that are there but no matter what I do the folder I need is always empty when I return there!
If I look at the folder on the NAS from my Win7 PC then all files are actually there and I can play them on my PC.

So why is XBMC suddenly unable to read the content of a specific subfolder on the NAS?
It is a plain SAMBA share on which it should be able to see all folder content, especially since it did so just an hour or so ago.

It seems pretty strange that a single subfolder on an otherwise working share will show up empty all of a sudden.....

NOTE:
I can play the video if I use Yatse's menu to select what to play. On Yatse I can navigate to the share and subfolder and see the videos listed. When I tap a video it starts up on screen.....
But there is no automatic playing of the following video when one has ended like it is in the XBMC interface.

Is this at all possible to understand, in one case the files can be seen and in another they are invisible?
Bo Berglund
Sweden
Uncheck "Hide Watched" on the left side slide out.
OK thanks!
On this single folder that setting was on (albeit in Swedish it was not named nearly as clear as in English).
I don't understand why it was set like this on this single folder, though...
Bo Berglund
Sweden

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[solved] Videos disappearing from XBMC, why?0