zzzzzz
zzzzz
This really sounds like a fine example for what to NOT thank us for as Kodi devs. You totally didn't get the point of Kodi should really reconsider posting such stuff here in our forum.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
This is impressively the worst example of how to thank us I've ever seen. Now I can't decide whether to trash it or leave it up as an example to others on how not to do it.

And just fyi, OP, the only thing you use Kodi for is not actually performed by Kodi. You are clearly using some kind of unsupported 3rd party addon to perform piracy, and then saying that "Kodi" is doing it. And then you aren't actually using Kodi for what it is designed to do: provide an awesome 10 foot interface for media browsing.
Came back to reply and see the original post is gone.

Well Developers,... I want to say Thanks.

I'm not sure I "get the point" of Kodi... I had XBMC on an ATV1 long ago and now have OpenElec on a Chromebox and I use it to watch movies from my NAS.

I guess what makes me "in the right" is those movies come from discs that I have in boxes under the stairs... at the same time some would say that isn't "right" in some sense either.

All I know is I'm grateful for it.... gives me a way to enjoy my HT hobby more ... it's surely time consuming building my media library but lots of fun.
The point of Kodi is eactly what you do with it. Your own movies on a hard drive. They are yours and most sensible legal systems won't punish you for ripping your own videos for "fair use".

So if you aren't uploading to torrent sites or usenet, or giving copies to all your workmates, you have Kodi just right.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I don't understand what's going on here
(2014-12-03, 09:56)mrhyde1969 Wrote: I don't understand what's going on here

That's because the first post was removed. Seemed like the original post was about bootlegging add ons.
OP used Kodi only to download stuff onto the Plex media server and watched it on his Rokus (most likely with plex app then). So all he used Kodi for was to use illegal third party addons to download stuff, nothing more.
Confused?

OP -> http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/se...Tcaqv1gZAF

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
zzzzzz0