PVR - Black screen
Hi... Don't know if this is relevant to the original post, but I'm using T! 6.0.8 on Kodi RC1 with ArgusTV and when I select TV from the main home screen I get nothing but a black screen. Hitting back on my remote gets me back to the home screen ok but I can't get at anything to do with TV. All working fine in Confluence.
(2014-12-02, 00:10)JesusOnEez Wrote: Hi... Don't know if this is relevant to the original post, but I'm using T! 6.0.8 on Kodi RC1 with ArgusTV and when I select TV from the main home screen I get nothing but a black screen. Hitting back on my remote gets me back to the home screen ok but I can't get at anything to do with TV. All working fine in Confluence.

you're using an outdated version of Transparency!:

T! 6.0.8 = XBMC Gotham 13.x
T! 7.1.4 = Kodi Helix 14.x
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Ha...poop.

So, if I uninstall T! then reinstall it from XBMC, will that bring up the right version (i.e. 7.1.4 is in the RC1 repository)?
yes, 7.1.4 is in the addon repo for Helix

but there should be no need to uninstall the older version...
and, by default, you should have gotten the new version automatically.
(unless you've disabled addon auto updates)
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Sorry, it just took a while to come through...when I got home from work last night, it was in the middle of updating all the installed skins.

Having said that, the TV section is still not working. It's not a black screen, but it goes to the all channels screen, with no text, no menu...essentially blank apart from where there should be 'stuff'. Accessing the left menu doesn't work and hitting 'Back' takes you back to the home screen.

I'll see if I can get you a screenshot and debug log...it'll be tomorrow night as I'm out this evening.
(2014-12-03, 13:30)JesusOnEez Wrote: Sorry, it just took a while to come through...when I got home from work last night, it was in the middle of updating all the installed skins.

Having said that, the TV section is still not working. It's not a black screen, but it goes to the all channels screen, with no text, no menu...essentially blank apart from where there should be 'stuff'. Accessing the left menu doesn't work and hitting 'Back' takes you back to the home screen.

I'll see if I can get you a screenshot and debug log...it'll be tomorrow night as I'm out this evening.

have you tried restarting Kodi after the skin update?

if that doesn't work, please check whether you have the same issue or not if you switch to the Confluence skin.
Yup, I've tried restarting Kodi, reloading the skin and so on. Works fine in Confluence and Aeon Nox (not tested any other skins).

I'll see if I can get you the screenshot/debug log tonight.
yeah, screenshot + Debug Log would be nice.
Sorry for the delay. I upgraded to RC3 last night and it all seemed to be working this morning, so perhaps it was a Kodi bugfix.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PVR - Black screen0